Mrs Meldrum #66 Lee's hairline is receeding faster than Edgy's influencer career!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is he only offshore for a week or so , is it worth it
Must be quite hard as he works hard at home flat out 3 weeks then his rig rotations are sometimes days and sometimes nights..
He must in danger of burnout.
He looks older and more knackered.
She never let's him rest when he's back

Reactions: 6
Today’s stories 🙄 I know it’s petty but it annoys me when she says Meld is still dying of man flu...no he’s not....he’s got a heavy cold you pair of pussies! My daughter almost died from flu 2 years ago after it turned to pneumonia and sepsis and she could have left 2 babies with a Mummy. I know we all joke about men and flu but it’s something I can’t find funny anymore. If Meld had flu he wouldn’t be able to get out of bed to do the shopping and she wouldn’t have been able to leave him to swan off to the Christmas markets in Edinburgh. These two do my blood pressure no good 🤣🤣
My husband had actual flu earlier this year (gp diagnosed). He didn’t get out of bed for almost three weeks and still unwell a couple of weeks after that. No way could he have looked after kids or gone shopping or had a night out, even if he had been home by 7 🙄

Reactions: 13
My husband had actual flu earlier this year (gp diagnosed). He didn’t get out of bed for almost three weeks and still unwell a couple of weeks after that. No way could he have looked after kids or gone shopping or had a night out, even if he had been home by 7 🙄
I dident think he seemed deaths door today's stories.
But she's selfish she will leave a sick husband or kids to go places.
Dump a sick poppy in nursery.
She's just editing and chilling today

Reactions: 6
Jesus Christ.

Lee, you have a cold. Pull yourself together for the love of God.

absolute wimp.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Must be quite hard as he works hard at home flat out 3 weeks then his rig rotations are sometimes days and sometimes nights..
He must in danger of burnout.
He looks older and more knackered.
She never let's him rest when he's back
No i ment if he isn’t supposed to working Christmas then why is he going offshore for a week and a few days ? Have I missed something

Reactions: 2
No i ment if he isn’t supposed to working Christmas then why is he going offshore for a week and a few days ? Have I missed something
he works 2 weeks off shore so he should be heading home on Xmas day. I’m not sure if they have people coming/going on and off the rig on Xmas day though so he may be getting home on Xmas eve instead?? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I thought he was back off shore today but he was in stories which meant 2 weeks he return Xmas eve 24th.
If he leaves tommorow 11th he would come back Xmas day.
So this rotation is not even 2 weeks.
He s quite jammy get Xmas day off

Reactions: 3
he works 2 weeks off shore so he should be heading home on Xmas day. I’m not sure if they have people coming/going on and off the rig on Xmas day though so he may be getting home on Xmas eve instead?? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yeh he is home on xmas eve . No choppers on xmas day and I think new years day

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.