Mrs Meldrum #65 Rebecca did not write that message, she was in Pizza Express in Woking that day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Lars Guinard for the brilliant title 😂

I’m not even giving this an intro It doesn’t need one!!!
grab a hot cup of tea and continue!
(That includes yourself, Lee and Matty Rebecca!)

(it’s almost time for vlogmas!! 🎄
curtesy of @MrBull sing together you bastards!!
On the first day of Christmas Mrs Meldrum sent to me, a passive aggressive......
message in breach of data protection regulationnnnnns 🙄😬😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
This title 🤣🤣🤣 I am not convinced this is a work trip, she is with Steph and utterly desperate for the world to know they are friends

Reactions: 12
Did she literally take the RM bag as luggage? Why is she wearing the same dress 2 days on the trot?!

Reb - you can take your big jumper off all you like but we all seen you wear that dress yesterday ya mink.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This title 🤣🤣🤣 I am not convinced this is a work trip, she is with Steph and utterly desperate for the world to know they are friends

I love the title it's fab.
I wondered about Steph old uni friend.
Think from wealthy family and maybe married into wealthy family.
Looks younger and more glam than reb.
Goes on lots of holidays and I expect reb admired her lifestyle.
Does steph live in London?
I can't work out if paid for brand trip or shock horror it's a personal trip with actual real life freinds!

Kaths been a good friend to her considering she expoits and over exposes her kids on social media and flirty with her husband.
I'm guessing whalar have a damage control department or maybe she could go see if Grace o leary will take her on.
As she might need some good pr soon.

Poor Lee Cinderella at home.
I bet he's come home to a mess.

Reactions: 9
Wow, just WOW. Caught up on the previous thread now! I think she will be fully aware of what’s going on, but seems quite an ignorant person so will probably just ignore it all and hope it blows over 🙈

Perhaps theyve had a huge barney and she’s buggered of to the big smoke for a few days! 😤😤🤬😂

• Haha
Forgive my ignorance but who is Steph?
a girl Rebecca knows from Uni. Safiyah & Florrie were flower girls at Stephs wedding in the summer.... Rebecca gushes about her on the rare occasion that they see each other and carries on like Steph is the best thing since sliced bread. Pretty embarrassing. Steph would be Kath’s replacement but Steph is only recently married and seems to have been living it up over the last few years (rich Daddy, rich husband)

Reactions: 6
She’s being shifty on stories. Arse twitching, is it Reb?

Title is amazing! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m having a moment.....I don’t get the title? 🙈🤨
Did you watch the Prince Andrew interview? You’ll only get it if you’ve seen that! (Or read about it in the press). It was his alibi for not having sex with a woman who’s accused him of such.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
bleeping hell. The tube is such a novelty.

quick poll - if you were out with a mate and she was setting up her phone to talk to it to gush over how obsessed she was about a bleeping hot chocolate and then pour it and keep on gushing would you a) laugh in her face and call her a sad wanker or b) laugh in her face and call her a sad wanker?

back to the GDPR scandal... where’s our mate matty gone?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Don't mind me, I'm just going to make a random comment so I don't miss any of the action.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She sounds like she’s never been to London before, or had a real hot chocolate before. How simple she really is.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Based on his latest story on Insta, I do have to give credit to Lee for how relaxed Poppy is in his company and vice versa. Its good to see a special bond there.

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.