Mrs Meldrum #64 Don’t be be fooled by this app that we got, I’m still Beggy from the ‘Loch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why doesn’t she use the time he’s away to do all the mundane tasks that need to be done so when he’s home it’s quality time?!

Reactions: 9
Impulsive becs strikes again.... “Don’t care how I want it now!”

(Sod being quiet so lee can sleep 😴)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Impulsive becs strikes again.... “Don’t care how I want it now!”

(Sod being quiet so lee can sleep 😴)
That's the question ... did he sleep .. did he stay awake... she said he went to sleep ... he said he was staying away ... answers in a #ad

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well I suppose by the time he'd taken Poppy out to do the grocery shopping, got home, put it all away, had lunch etc he won't have had much time for sleep, plus with her moving furniture about upstairs (if we can believe this)😂😂. I'm not falling for it🙄

Reactions: 8
Maybe Lee's mum and brother.
I don't believe much either if them say.
What a riveting video it will be.
As for moving Florence room that seemed pointless waste of time.
Be funny if poppy sleeps worse.
I hope the blind cord is sorted in new room.
I don't see why moving rooms is going to make her office/ you tube room/ guestroom any tidier.
Granted it's smaller.
She seldom films in 1 room anyway as it's all boring repetitive vlogs.

Reactions: 8
Well guess what poppy still didnt sleep and rebz is still soooooo tired ... but from moving furniture, lee must have been on poppy duty

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can someone enlighten me please as to what spurred this colossal room change?

Could she possibly finally realise that Poppy doesn't sleep in that room because of "vibes" ?

Reactions: 2
Can someone enlighten me please as to what spurred this colossal room change?

Could she possibly finally realise that Poppy doesn't sleep in that room because of "vibes" ?

Apparently Safiyah wanted to swap rooms and move into what was the office..... and then Favourite Florrie decided she wanted to swap into Safiyahs room. So then Rebecca decided to move Poppy also.....

Completely and utterly pointless and a huge waste of time.

Reactions: 12
Hmmm. Wonder why S wanted to move.

To be honest, we did this as kids. No rhyme or reason- just took the notion one day that we wanted to swap rooms!!!

I’m sure we will hear all about it in the riveting video she’s uploading tonight....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She wanted to move because she wants an en-suite
I don’t know why they didn’t give her the room with the ensuite in the first place, making that into an office seemed very strange and a waste of a bathroom, especially with S. being the eldest 🤔

Reactions: 14
I don’t know why they didn’t give her the room with the ensuite in the first place, making that into an office seemed very strange and a waste of a bathroom, especially with S. being the eldest 🤔
It's odd but how long until she gets a #gifted bathroom like the one she posted ...

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Apparently Safiyah wanted to swap rooms and move into what was the office..... and then Favourite Florrie decided she wanted to swap into Safiyahs room. So then Rebecca decided to move Poppy also.....

Completely and utterly pointless and a huge waste of time.
Rattling around a big house with no personality, job, maternal instincts....you need to identify pointless ways to pass time! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I always wondered this too? It would have been what I would have done 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Pecking order innit. Oldest gets the best room. Now, if Florrie had been the eldest..

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.