Mrs Meldrum #63 She's ruled by the moon and is begging a kitchen to come to her soon!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title suggested by @Alightened !!!

continue here. And please donate to Rebecca’s kitchen begging bowl if you have a few thousand to spare!!

#AD #twit #begger #rebegger #grabbymcgrabberson #kitchen #iwantiwant #bastards #bastardrenovations #newthread #oldthreadwasntgoodenough

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Just watched the latest blog and she mentions the name of the class within the first minute 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I didn’t realise it was abricabeats Reb was going to and I was away to start a block in banchory last Friday but found a closer group instead...phew dodged a bullet there 😂 although secretly gutted as I would of liked to be a wee tattle mole and report back!

Nevermind we still might try it when we fancy a change! £6.50 is pretty normal for a class of 45 mins and the fact she charges that per family is good value! She is such a little whingebag isn’t she! Happy to bad £50+ a day for private nursery but not £6.50 for a nice class to enjoy with Poppy. So sad

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I wouldnt mind so much if she was right, but shes not! The class is cheap, NOT expensive and the kids love it. Its energetic, they learn musical instruments and songs and they get a biscuit at the end.
Why did she feel the need to do that on her 'channel' knowing fine well some of her deluded fans are insane and would probably then avoid the classes taking business away from the mum who runs it.
It may be your 'opinion' ReBEGa but sometimes opinions are wrong.

Reactions: 15
Do they still start the classes with this song?

"At Abricabeats, beats, beats, we stomp our feet, feet, feet!"

This could be why she doesn't like the class, sure she's the only foot stomper in the villaaaaaaaaage!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Re cute little starter home

Was it guessed that the poster was Mummy Cannon or did she say it was her? What I mean was it ever confirmed or just a guess by tattlers who the poster was??

Reactions: 2
Re cute little starter home

Was it guessed that the poster was Mummy Cannon or did she say it was her? What I mean was it ever confirmed or just a guess by tattlers who the poster was??
I have often wondered this too.... i wasn’t here when that happened but read it lots since. Was it really her?

Reactions: 1
Title suggested by @Alightened !!!

continue here. And please donate to Rebecca’s kitchen begging bowl if you have a few thousand to spare!!

#AD #twit #begger #rebegger #grabbymcgrabberson #kitchen #iwantiwant #bastards #bastardrenovations #newthread #oldthreadwasntgoodenough
Awww thanks😍. Cheers everyone😂🥂.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was just looking for Christmas Eve Box ideas on YouTube and who's video from 2015 should pop up 😂👀
Wow! What a difference! She clearly had paid for it all herself as she went into great detail on cost, savings etc. She was so different. Happy, genuine, could clearly be bothered and I can see why her brand started to become successful. What a difference a bit of greed and laziness can make hey!

Reactions: 33
I was just looking for Christmas Eve Box ideas on YouTube and who's video from 2015 should pop up 😂👀
Wow! What a difference! She clearly had paid for it all herself as she went into great detail on cost, savings etc. She was so different. Happy, genuine, could clearly be bothered and I can see why her brand started to become successful. What a difference a bit of greed and laziness can make hey!
I used to watch and thought she was canny but all changed when the money started to really roll in then it was all about earning the most for doing the least

The new vlog is called come and work our with me! Tad bizarre when she spent more washing her face & explaining the process. If I had clicked on the video to get some ideas for working out I would be highly disappointed 🙈

• Haha
“Can we talk about Christmas? Once again we will be following the little poem;
Something I’ve begged, another for free, another for free, another gifted, another begged, another for free, another begged”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Zoom in on poor pops in the background....

“What is that absolute nugget doing again 🙄
“Mammy’s got the tripod out again”

my money is on the lily covering the box of menthols and the overflowing ashtray.

11E8A0D7-6E7B-4401-BD57-959B49B1E3B6.jpeg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.