Mrs Meldrum #60 Edgy and Pat off to the sun, hurry up nana and take the feral one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my goodness guys! Quite the flurry of new bastards here so just wanted to tell you all a bit about myself!

1. I’m a pathological liar. Lying is my jam!
2. Lee & I met when he groomed me when I was 15.
3. I’ve never been maternal, but after getting up the duff unexpectedly with Lee, I then found out how lucrative having children could be for fellow work shy women such as myself hoping to make it in the world of vlogging so we popped out two more. They are my whole world, the best little earners a mother could have.
4. I actually was gifted my free gym membership in the latter part of 2018. The free PT didn’t start till January of this yuur. (see also fun fact 1)
5. When I fucked my career by sharing racial content, I turned to a free reiki session and now I like to pretend it’s been so so healing for me.
6. I will read anything I can affiliate link. Even books from the charity shop.
7. I cannot bleeping stand meeting or engaging with new people. I will only surround myself with the wives of Lee’s friends.
8. I made a now deleted trolls video for my channel to gain some sympathy, mostly due to the fact I’m a complete hole but you’ll often see me giving zero fucks because in actual fact I don’t give a tit.
9. I have the most wonderful circle of arse lickers. They tell me what I want to hear to my face then are probably talking the absolute back off me if they have any sense.
10. I love freebies. Free clothes, free tan, free wine, free holidays. I’m a greedy wee cow and you can guarantee if you see me wearing something, I’ll have an affiliate link for it.

** don’t bother writing any shite back to me in the comments. I couldn’t honestly give a duck about any of you. 👌🏼😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 175
Tonight’s vlog. Poppy doesn’t eat breakfast. Poppy gets given a biscuit😳🙄she is literally the worst parent. How are these kids ever going to learn.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Oh my goodness guys! Quite the flurry of new bastards here so just wanted to tell you all a bit about myself!

3. I’ve never been maternal, but after getting up the duff unexpectedly with Lee, I then found out how lucrative having children could be for fellow work shy women such as myself hoping to make it in the world of vlogging so we popped out two more. They are my whole world, the best little earners a mother could have.
4. I actually was gifted my free gym membership in the latter part of 2018. The free PT didn’t start till January of this yuur. (see also fun fact 1)
5. When I fucked my career by sharing racial content, I turned to a free reiki session and now I like to pretend it’s been so so healing for me.
7. I cannot bleeping stand meeting or engaging with new people. I will only surround myself with the wives of Lee’s friends.
8. I made a now deleted trolls video for my channel to gain some sympathy, mostly due to the fact I’m a complete hole but you’ll often see me giving zero fucks because in actual fact I don’t give a tit.
9. I have the most wonderful circle of arse lickers. They tell me what I want to hear to my face then are probably talking the absolute back off me if they have any sense.
10. I love freebies. Free clothes, free tan, free wine, free holidays. I’m a greedy wee cow and you can guarantee if you see me wearing something, I’ll have an affiliate link for it.

** don’t bother writing any shite back to me in the comments. I couldn’t honestly give a duck about any of you. 👌🏼😘
This is the best one yet! 👏👏👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

That is quite simply, bleeping brilliant! And so so so true.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

This is amazing! 😂

(and what I think everyone must have been thinking when they read that bullshit this morning!)

**unless you’re offering me advertising work, something for free or telling me how bloody brilliant I am.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

I bleeping LOVE this!!!!!!!!! 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Take a bow 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Amazing

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The vlog has just confirmed to me that she actually does duck all. Poppy had a biscuit for breakfast and then a snack where she decided what she wanted rather than Rebecca actually be parent and tell her what she can have for a snack. Then she doesn’t go swimming because she’s tired and then gets her mum to take safiyia to trampolining because she doesn’t know how to entertain the others whilst there.
she needs to get in the real world, how does she think we all manage. I do after school clubs with my two and yes I have to entertain my Youngest whilst sat their. It’s called parenting and life!!

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Superb 😂👏🏼 And so (so) accurate!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12

Post. Of. The. Century.
😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Take a bow - Absolutely amazing 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m so glad she isn’t showing the kids as much anymore.. hardly saw them at all on that vlog. 🙄🙄

So her plan is to bore us to death one vlog at a time. Get it.
That vlog was 50 shades of laziness and self pity.

thus should be at the start of every new thread....forever more 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Cord dungaree set Poppy wearing in tonight's vlog--- does that look like an outfit a recently toilet trained young two year old would wear???!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I’m so glad she isn’t showing the kids as much anymore.. hardly saw them at all on that vlog. 🙄🙄
And we've barely seen them on Instagram either, no grid posts of them this week, not even a story with them? It's like they don't exist!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Cord dungaree set Poppy wearing in tonight's vlog--- does that look like an outfit a recently toilet trained young two year old would wear???!!!!
I thought this too. She’s out of them later in the vlog though... 😏
Also, why aren’t the “big girlies” making their own beds? They’re both more than old enough to have a go.

Reactions: 14
The bleeping grey/star jumper from next. 🙄

“It looks very Mint Velvet esque”

Oh duck off you pretentious wee twit. No, it looks like a bog standard £32 jumper from Next, the same as all the other jumpers they bring out every year. Name dropping an over priced brand just makes you look like a bleeping muppet. She clearly only “so so loves it” because she wants people to think it’s “Mint Velvet” - it could be the most hideous jumper on earth but she would still wear it if she thought it looked like it had a heavy price tag.

What a tosser.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She aims for effortless chic.....

1A7417D6-3B60-4EBD-AD88-12EEF38F3AD0.jpeg

74969B6A-5DEF-43AD-9705-82F2CF0667BB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.