Mrs Meldrum #60 Edgy and Pat off to the sun, hurry up nana and take the feral one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope this was the right one to go with.
@MrBull you little girl bastard you gave us 3!! 🤣🤣 all equally good 😂

I hope everyone is looking forward to our mini trip to Ibiza after SMASHING a busy thread!
#59 you were exhausting, so so tired but I’m proud of all you bastards for getting on with it and doing your best.

so so many questions on the last thread so here it is.....
5161EBAC-B26E-456B-B626-A73B45D4DDEB.jpeg

the leggings of dreams... perfect for occasional ramming and cheeky little trips to Ibiza!!

remember team.... create, don’t hate 🙄🙄 Rebecca Meldrum (the one who left a racist comment in her upload)

our beautiful Rebecca in her thread thumbnail pose. So tiny....

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
For transparency I previously worked with Next or Mark it Ad!!! ffs how is she still getting away with this?!!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I thought the Ibiza trip was a +1 not a +15 ;)
but she’s gonna spend 90% of her time on tattle so technically she’s taking us with her 🙂
Now boarding bastard airlines....
I'm excited!!!!
I love a cheeky trip away when I’ve payed nothing 😬 leaving the kids at home, especially the feral on and the one I clearly don’t like. It’s fab.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Just looked at her channel. So many, many, many many many people have asked for a gym vid and yet, somehow, it only has 24000 views 😂 she's so so in touch with what her sheepies want to see.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
#60 The age Grabecca looks!!!
love the new name 🤣😂🤣😂
clearly Lees mum is having the girls, cannot for one minute think her parents are having them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She's so so tired, you guys. So so tired she may send Pops to nursery 2 days a week. No fucks given for how Poppy feels about that. Gah.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
So so hope Mama Cannon aff links her leggings too. Bets on Mama Canon having no issues getting some sleep with the feral one?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.