Mrs Meldrum #6 Flogger Reb Peep and Her Gullible Sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title by @Mabelrose !

I knew she would get bored of the fireplace after a week and want a stove.

You can tell she has so little going on in her life that painting a wall blue is several days worth of content.

Reactions: 6
Will be keeping an eye out for those "fit bits" the girls love so much. Other than one very focused shot of it in the Disney vlog I haven't noticed them wear them. I'm sure she will let us know when the girls stop wearing them because they are big and uncomfortable. Actually writing this has just made me realise what it is that bugs me so much, she just "gushes" about every product she advertises it would be more honest if she said "it's a great product but I don't like / would prefer if" there is a beauty influencer I watch Caroline Hirons she is sent sooo much stuff and reviews it pretty honestly, even when its labelled an AD. Yes she will say why she loves it but she will say if it's overpriced or has something about it she doesn't like. Yes it's an ad but it has some integrity about it.

Reactions: 5
So disappointed but not surprised that this has all come to light. All the young folk who are following her Instagram and YouTube ... how will they find their way to here if she continually deletes the comments?!
Channel Mum aren’t responding to complaints, has anyone heard back from ASA?
I wonder if many have unsubscribed? These threads seem to have had a lot of views. But I’ve also noticed Louise Pentland is liking a lot of
Rebs posts... is that normal for Mrs Ad, I mean Meldrum.

Reactions: 5
Thinking about it has Reb mentioning ‘Hinching’ the new house or using The Organised Mum method that she was raving about the other week. More gushing that comes to nothing.

I actually really like the organised mum and it bugged me that Reb was just copying and pasting her ideas to fill up her own vlogs. If you are that keen just share her page with your sheep!

Reactions: 4
I’m just pissing myself at the painting the living room Hague Blue without so much as a tester pot in sight. Does she really think because she’s seen it on twenty other ‘influence’ feeds she’ll like it in her room. Has she never heard of planning an interior before slap dashing the paint on?

They are just so full of tit it’s unbelievable. The fire being ‘hard work’ jeez.

Reactions: 10
Mrs Meldrum thinks she’s champagne in a tall glass, but she’s lukewarm piss in a plastic cup!☺

Reactions: 24
How did I manage to miss the opportunity to make fun of and ridicule

“YouTube is my jam”

? get down with your bad self sista rebel.... ?

Reactions: 11
Does her fire power all her central heating system? Or is it just for an effect? Because we've just moved in to a house in a tiny village and our heating only works if we've got the fire roaring... Can't see lady M buying a house with that source of heating?!

Now I know im taking the piss and have great fun doing it but I have to question is Reb really that thick that she thinks you can get broken coal or is she just helping us out and pretending. I guess what im really saying is can someone really be that stupid??

Reactions: 3
Does her fire power all her central heating system? Or is it just for an effect? Because we've just moved in to a house in a tiny village and our heating only works if we've got the fire roaring... Can't see lady M buying a house with that source of heating?!
with the way their fire making skills are going if that fire heats the house they are going to have a very cold winter, mind it could just be the broken coal (sorry couldnt help it)

I believe it’s oil fired central heating. It’s quite a new property in the grand scheme of buildings, it’s only 12 years old.

We had a coal fire growing up, with a back boiler to work the heating so was freezing if the fire wasn’t on.

Reactions: 2
In her defence she only begged for a kitchen builder and forgot to mention she wanted an interiordesigner!
@Sprocket

NO way will she blag a wood burner! She would be about 5k for one + installation, and cant see her influencing enough local people to make it financially feesable for a stove company.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.