Mrs Meldrum #59 Meld, Meld, Meld...can you link those leggings hun’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she said they were going to do “Lee Fart” which is probably why she suggested the coffee shop as that’s where you go for that kind of thing.

And just HOW smug does she look in that photo ⬆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I contacted the ASA regarding how she just affiliate links everything to make money and doesn’t buy or use the products. They have contacted me back to say that she is currently under investigation for this due to undisclosed marketing as they have had a few complaints regarding her use of affiliated links 🙌🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 102
‘A day of peace with my big 2’ just shows her feelings towards Poppy 😢
‘It’s nice that I get a little bit of time with just the big 2 because the age gaps means obviously they are into different things/activities and I can take them somewhere they’ll enjoy while P enjoys time at nursery’ would just sound so much better.

A good day to have a good day.....I’m sure people with actual anxiety & depression just wake up and think oh this is a good day to have a good day, I’ll be ok today 🙄

Reactions: 31
Is it just me who thinks Lee is actually a decent bloke ..well he seems like a good dad and he is just so under her thumb.
I don’t think I mind him really

Reactions: 41
I contacted the ASA regarding how she just affiliate links everything to make money and doesn’t buy or use the products. They have contacted me back to say that she is currently under investigation for this due to undisclosed marketing as they have had a few complaints regarding her use of affiliated links 🙌🏻
Ooft I hope this comes to something. She’s marked that god-awful jumper as an AD now so it’s obviously catching up with her.

Reactions: 21
Is it just me who thinks Lee is actually a decent bloke ..well he seems like a good dad and he is just so under her thumb.
I actually dont mind him either, apart from when he slid into someones dm's. That was bad. I think maybe he just annoys me less then rebegger🤷‍♀️ plus i think he is good with the girls (annoying "darling" aside)

Reactions: 20
No denying Lee is an outstanding father to his girls but I’m not sold in him being entirely decent. He’s passively aggressively messaged women and he’s a smug little twit as well. He was more than willing to be as condescending as her when he jumped on the board and started riding the “influencer” wave when they were on a high grabbing all the free stuff going. And he lied as much as her without and could do that with no thought to others out there getting into debt keeping up with their false lifestyle. Nah he’s an excellent father but started off ok but he’s as up his own arse as she is putting on that false way he speak. He only went back to work cause he had to.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I think he’s fed up with the whole charade, but I don’t think he’s a puppet of Reb’s at all. He’s sent intimidating messages to folk here before. He appears to like the attention he gets from social media, even embarrassingly describing himself as a “public figure” on his Instagram profile for a long time. I reckon he’s as attention seeking and unscrupulous as she is.

Reactions: 19
i wonder if that’s why she’s been actually wearing the last couple of things she’s aff linked? 🤔

• Haha
I heard* it’s national bastard day today. Anyone got any influential quotes to share about being a bastard? I’m also delighted to announce to you all that i’m launching a line of ‘Strong bastards club’ merchandise. I’m so proud and never thought I’d be a fashion designer. Aff link to follow.

Let’s lift all the bastards up today and every day! #bastardssupportingbastards

P.S. Why is she harping on about “half term”?! In this part of the country it’s the END of term and it’s the October holidays/break (or tattie holidays if you want to be properly Scottish!). I know the English call the autumn holidays half term so it just shows she pays more attention to what all her other bestest best internet Influencer chums pump on about online, as opposed to the communications from the actual school her children go to and people that live around her. head.

*made up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Omg, the way she talks about the "baby"😱 and encourages her big 2 to talk about her ☹. I think she needs to go back and rewatch some of her vlogs when she was pregnant and worried to make her realise how lucky she is that poppy has no health concerns and is a healthy, lively little girl. She actually made me gasp when she was asking them if they wanted to get poppy and laughed when S said no🤯

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
No denying Lee is an outstanding father to his girls but I’m not sold in him being entirely decent. He’s passively aggressively messaged women and he’s a smug little twit as well. He was more than willing to be as condescending as her when he jumped on the board and started riding the “influencer” wave when they were on a high grabbing all the free stuff going. And he lied as much as her without and could do that with no thought to others out there getting into debt keeping up with their false lifestyle. Nah he’s an excellent father but started off ok but he’s as up his own arse as she is putting on that false way he speak. He only went back to work cause he had to.
Why did message women on here?! Was Reb too tired? Getting her nails done or at the gym so was too busy? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Out of the two of them yes, Lee is arguably the better parent. But that doesn’t make him a good person or any less responsible for this whole mess. He still agrees with and is involved with selling out his children for freebies/cash, not the actions of a good parent in my opinion. He’s a director of Mrs Meldrum Ltd and has been as active in the business as she has over the last few years. He’s every bit as responsible as her. He’s only gone back to work off shore because THIER actions resulted in them loosing work, he was more than happy hoovering up the money and cushty lifestyle they had. He also gets a total hard on from all the attention he gets on Instagram- he thrives on it.

a slightly better parent? Yes.
A good, honest, decent person? Not even close.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Just remembered Lee's snug story about how they overpay the mortgage every month. Well, I bet there's no overpaying going on these days.

Pride comes before a fall...

Reactions: 30
I heard* it’s national bastard day today. Anyone got any influential quotes to share about being a bastard? I’m also delighted to announce to you all that i’m launching a line of ‘Strong bastards club’ merchandise. I’m so proud and never thought I’d be a fashion designer. Aff link to follow.

P.S. Why is she harping on about “half term”?! In this part of the country it’s the END of term and it’s the October holidays/break (or tattie holidays if you want to be properly Scottish!). I know the English call the autumn holidays half term so it just shows she pays more attention to what all her other bestest best internet Influencer chums pump on about online, as opposed to the communications from the actual school her children go to and people that live around her. head.

*made up
Yep, always been the October holidays or just the end of term - never heard anyone call it half term in Scotland...!

Reactions: 14
I’m so torn on Lee. It would be interesting to see how he was with a different wife......he’s from much more humble beginnings and if he’d met someone like him I imagine he’d be living a normal life, off shore then home to be a doting dad & husband.
Yes he’s been smug, passive aggressive, not played by the rules & still sells his children’s lives BUT I warm to him where Edgy has nothing redeemable about her.

Those stories about going to pick up Poppy......💔😢

• Sad
Reactions: 15

*made up
download.jpeg

• Haha
Omg, the way she talks about the "baby"😱 and encourages her big 2 to talk about her ☹. I think she needs to go back and rewatch some of her vlogs when she was pregnant and worried to make her realise how lucky she is that poppy has no health concerns and is a healthy, lively little girl. She actually made me gasp when she was asking them if they wanted to get poppy and laughed when S said no🤯
I’m actually incredibly shocked by those stories!! Yes fine ask if they want go pick her up but if they say no then politely explain that that isn’t kind and we love each family member lots and lots despite their flaws we shower them with love. NOT JUST LAUGH REBECCA YOU SILLY twit.

As it’s the first day of the hols she should be happy to have all three kids together to spend time with each other. My boys 2 and 4 miss each other greatly and love weekends together.

She really is a stupid silly little girl. Not a mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.