Mrs Meldrum #59 Meld, Meld, Meld...can you link those leggings hun’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Meldrum #60 Whoah they’re going to Ibiza, whoah, they’re still an insufferable pair of fannies.

Mrs Meldrum #60 She says she only dresses well on a Monday but Monday called and it wants an apology.

Mrs Meldrum #60 Edgy and Pat off to the sun, hurry up nana and take the feral one

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Lee is a prized tool.. showing less of the girls.. absolute b#llocks
It makes not much difference.
They old enough now to be quote distinctive and their looks wont change.
Sometimes hard spot difference between baby photo and child pic its why child passports 5 years.
The horse has bolted strangers who meet them will recognise them, know lots of facts about them birthday full names likes dislikes medical history, parents relationship ie accidental pregnancy,know when they been naughty as reb used to talk about safaya poor behaviour all time before poppy.
All those things are out there and could be used to bully them in seniors.
Paedophiles might have saved all the kids swimsuit neilson shots for their own pleasure or shared them on the dark web like brummy mummy.
It's unlikely the girls have savings accounts put lying money aside in their own names like a child model or actor.
By time they want own car or go to uni in sure lee and reb woukd have squandered all the socail media income and no longer be popular anymore.
I reckon the girls especially s and p will resent the pair of them in the long run.

Mrs meldrum#60 ten fake facts about me, 1 being I dident tell you everything was free. But you all know i love to pose like i need a pee!

Reactions: 16
Mrs Meldrum #60 Whoah they’re going to Ibiza, whoah, they’re still an insufferable pair of fannies.
I spat my Yorkshire out at this 😂😂😂 luckily I have my chunky knit dragged over my knuckles for maximum AuTuMnAl CoSiNeSs so that protected me from burns.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
These “facts about me” are hilarious Rebecca.

1. Is a fact yes but a boring one at that. Who cares where you are from and when you moved where?. I’m sure if we explained where we’re all from we would be here a while. I’ve moved around too much to even begin..

2. High school sweetheart? Sorry you said you weren’t from the USA. Also you were at school, he was not. Awkward.

3. Never maternal? You’re still not love, you drop your kids when you get the slightest chance. Showing less of the kids?? But not in private moments like sleep, ill or unaware that they are being filmed. Stoping the vlogs then?? What tit will you churn out??

4. New found love of the gym- THAT HAS BEEN GIFTED AND THE PT SESSIONS ON TOP OF THAT... and it’s a way to escape the kids (see point 3)

5. Inner hippy? Please duck off reb, you care nothing of the environment or living beings which is what a “Hippy” is you twit. You like it when it’s gifted end of.

6. Love reading “self help books” yet we never hear a word of them. Never aff linked. You never learn from your mistakes, own up and wise up. What ever books you’re reading are utter shite love.

7. Love play group? Aren’t you ditching one because YOU didn’t like it?? Not your kid, no you. You love doing NOTHING, just say it like that.

8. Anxiety and mental health card again. You only use it to get your self out of trouble when you duck up. You are a master manipulator and you make me feel sick.

9. Wonderful friends?? I’d hope they were so good they would tell you when you’re bleeping up and making a fool out yourself. I know mine would.

10. Affordable fashion At an environmental and social cost? Doesn’t go with the hippy image I’m afraid reb. Dick head. Also you only love affordable fashion when you have to pay for it. Otherwise it’s Boden, joules, Zara and next all the way to the bank .

Love the reinvention if only you would actually stick to the tit you’re saying and not contradict yourself 24/7 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Thread 60. 'Whoah! they're going to Ibiza. Whoah! the Bastards hope their tickets are one way'

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Mrs Meldrum #60 I'll AFF link you, and you and you too. Won't I Lee? Won't I?

Sure hope there's a brand out there who will kindly gift her some feet, she can't find her current ones.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Latest vlog "can you say spinach", lovely bit of performance parenting. Slightly ironically the spinach is for the guinea pigs and poppy has been given the option of skips or biscuits for her 9am snack😂😂. She is so fussy now apparently🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Why is she trying to be something she isn’t. She loves the outdoors .... erm remember the disastrous camping trip!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.