Mrs Meldrum #58 Feral pops is on the weed, i’m so so tired...aren’t I Lee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her ad is all in the wrong order...oops! How unprofessional...
Maybe virgin only gifted her so she could get drunk fall asleep & nobody would have to listen to her moaning 🤷🏻‍♀️😂 before I get shot down I’m no saying it’s responsible to get drunk with kids in the house 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just listened to her stories She has left a stew on warm since she cooked it yesterday surely that’s a recipe for food poisoning 😱

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
@Edgy Legend I can’t get the image of Lee in the leggings out of my mind

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Am new to The Meldrums and have been speed reading previous threads.

Am particularly intrigued about the unfortunate history surrounding their current house.

Am I correct in assuming that her Insta career took a nosedive in the months following the big move?

I can't help but feel that that house is huge part of the problem - huge doses of self entitlement aside etc.

What I'm getting at is that tragic events
have a way of stagnating in the atmosphere - Rebecca if you're reading this I would seriously consider having your house spiritually cleansed.

I'm really shocked that a family with young children would move into a house where a recent murder had taken place. That would have really haunted me growing up.

Reactions: 11
I’ve never known anyone complain as much in my entire life.
This woman can literally sit at home all day and do nothing but can’t deal with the stress of cooking dinner for her children at a night time? But she can go to the gym, get her nails done and do some ads! Priorities.

Reactions: 25
I think the Virgin pair up is a match made in heaven. We all know how much Mrs Meldrum loves a w(h)ine!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
How Social Media Works

Me: “I don’t see anything wrong with leaving jokes about the KKK in my vlog.”
Random Person: “So basically you hate to acknowledge that your actions hurt a lot of people and you failed to apologise. EDUCATE YOURSELF”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Just listened to her stories She has left a stew on warm since she cooked it yesterday surely that’s a recipe for food poisoning 😱
A dose of the squits in time for the school holidays 🤢
Why couldn't she just put it in the fridge yesterday and then reheat today?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
How social media works......
from the view point of a bitter ass “influencer”

2FE36CDD-B5E3-4984-A3C2-75448E251D18.jpeg

And now...
how social media works for normal people, who don’t sell their families childhood for cash!

influencer uploads a vlog with a racist comment in.

general public speak out.

influencer thinks she better than everyone and ignores her viewers and their concerns.

general public refuse to fund her lifestyle anymore and discuss her fall from grace with like minded folk 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I thought she advocated Reiki as one of her ‘things‘.
Odd that it never featured in her list of dreams

• Haha
Reactions: 17
A dose of the squits in time for the school holidays 🤢
Why couldn't she just put it in the fridge yesterday and then reheat today?
Well, we all know the intricacies of her bowels and how much she likes to take a danger poo when she’s out and about so maybe this is the next instalment of The tit Diaries?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
IMG_20191009_172951_792.jpg

How professional. On the day you are doing an AD for wine you decide gin...nnn is your tipple. Daft cocunt!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.