Mrs Meldrum #57 Librarian said no, doctors are too slow, when will sheep realise, the "trolled" is really the troll?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad I buy Jo loves and not Jo Malone now went downhill when EstĆ©e Lauder bought it. Reb you wonā€™t have known you can layer the fragrances because letā€™s face it you once said your fav perfume was juicy couture so..........also I dare say you wouldnā€™t part with Ā£70 upwards for a bottle of perfume

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Glad I buy Jo loves and not Jo Malone now went downhill when EstĆ©e Lauder bought it. Reb you wonā€™t have known you can layer the fragrances because letā€™s face it you once said your fav perfume was juicy couture so..........also I dare say you wouldnā€™t part with Ā£70 upwards for a bottle of perfume
Exactly. She likes people to think that she is classy and uses high end perfume and skincare, wears expensive clothing brands but sheā€™d never pay for them herself. Shes such a fake pointless try hard and Lee is just as bad. Tight as a crabs arse the pair of them yet flaunting their expensive (free) clothes, scooters etc thinking they look cool. She was begging for free teabags and coffee a few weeks ago! Give me strength. Utter teenagers the pair of them. My cringe is cringing watching this shitshow. As my Nana used to say,They know the price of everything and the value of nothing. šŸ˜©

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
That fat face dress looks like grannies curtains . I just do not get this fad. Hideous .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The telling off she gives Lee tonight in the vlog! ā€œLEE can you just give her a snack!!!!ā€ Heā€™s scared stiff off her! šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Does she have her own weather on demand?! Itā€™s been Barry Baltic in Scotland for weeks but send Rebs a free summer dress and all of a sudden its like Marbs in Aberdeen! Why all the vlogs I thought they had chosen to stop those..... an easy vid to make and more lies told!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Who's betting Poppy's trip to the hospital will be made into a vlog? Shameful. As if you would wish your child to have a problem so you can get some sleep.
Reality check - some kids are just tit at sleeping. 2 out of my 3 have been horrendous. Just get on with it like the rest of us!

Reactions: 32
Exactly. She likes people to think that she is classy and uses high end perfume and skincare, wears expensive clothing brands but sheā€™d never pay for them herself. Shes such a fake pointless try hard and Lee is just as bad. Tight as a crabs arse the pair of them yet flaunting their expensive (free) clothes, scooters etc thinking they look cool. She was begging for free teabags and coffee a few weeks ago! Give me strength. Utter teenagers the pair of them. My cringe is cringing watching this shitshow. As my Nana used to say,They know the price of everything and the value of nothing. šŸ˜©
Her latest vlog is more of a shitshow that usual. It was all about her and P having the shits, like anyone needs to know that!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Take a shot every time Mrs M says sheā€™s ā€œtiredā€ or ā€œshatteredā€..Donā€™t do this you may die!! šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Does she have her own weather on demand?! Itā€™s been Barry Baltic in Scotland for weeks but send Rebs a free summer dress and all of a sudden its like Marbs in Aberdeen! Why all the vlogs I thought they had chosen to stop those..... an easy vid to make and more lies told!
It was prob taken at weekend when it was lovely

Reactions: 9
Awful vlog, just talked negative about poppy the whole time!! She says Poppy has anger issues then she needs to look at herself. She was miserable and full of hate in the whole of that vlog!! You could tell from her facial expression how pissed off she was!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Awful vlog, just talked negative about poppy the whole time!! She says Poppy has anger issues then she needs to look at herself. She was miserable and full of hate in the whole of that vlog!! You could tell from her facial expression how pissed off she was!
Sheā€™s a very unhappy woman and hates poppy. Itā€™s heartbreaking to see

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Who's betting Poppy's trip to the hospital will be made into a vlog? Shameful. As if you would wish your child to have a problem so you can get some sleep.
Reality check - some kids are just tit at sleeping. 2 out of my 3 have been horrendous. Just get on with it like the rest of us!
I'm not saying that P is a good sleeper but i don't think its what she makes out. Surely the first thing anyone would try if there child wasn't sleeping at night would be cutting out naps. I can't believe she wishes they'd find a problem. You'd be wishing it was just a phase and she'd grow out of it. My second child has additional needs and only slept 2-3 hours a night for years, he's still not a great sleeper but thankfully knows now not to run riot round the house when he's awake i night. I truly sympathise with anyone whos child doesn't sleep as it affects the whole household.

Reactions: 21
Does she not see how she comes across?! Iā€™m amazed!! If she edits them and obviously watches them back, how does think thatā€™s okay? I feel so sorry for those girls šŸ’” xx

• Sad
Reactions: 20
We here on this thread obviously 'hate watch' her videos but her content is utter tit! How can she possibly think people want to watch her moaning about having the trots or moaning about Poppy, she just moans about everything.

Reactions: 23
Cringest bit of the vlog was when they are walking through the woods and she says they are going to find a cafe so she can use the toilet. Basically saying sheā€™s gasping for a tit and sheā€™s going to dive into the cafe toilets to take a massive messy poo.

Seriously now - who in their right mind puts that kind of information out there like that?!

Gross. Keep it to yourself love.

Goes to show - sheā€™s got naff all else to talk about apart from tit!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.