Mrs Meldrum #55 Stop trying to make Flossie happen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Said it before and il say it again -

Rebecca is a terrible, terrible parent.

I really don’t care if she’s doing these things to try to prove a point or to get a rise out of us on here - it’s beside the point. Her lack of care for her children is just shocking. Leaving her 2 year old unsupervised constantly, leaving her on her own to eat for no good reason -

Seriously

Wake the duck up Rebecca you ignorant cow.
You are treating your children so badly - it’s horrendous to see and shameful that you seem to think it’s acceptable to film this and broadcast your behaviour to the viewing public. Are you really that thick?

Grow the hell up, pull your head out of your arse and please realise that the fantasy virtual reality existence that you are living in is NOT REAL. Instagram is nothing more than a silly app on your phone - it’s not real!

Il tell you what is very bleeping real - the 3 children you brought into this world. They are REAL. And you are their mother - someone who is supposed to protect them, care for them, nurture them and keep them safe from harm and right now you are failing them.

Please. Just stop all this childish nonsense- be an adult, sort yourself out and put the welfare of your children first. This is going way beyond a joke now. 😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 63
Said it before and il say it again -

Rebecca is a terrible, terrible parent.

I really don’t care if she’s doing these things to try to prove a point or to get a rise out of us on here - it’s beside the point. Her lack of care for her children is just shocking. Leaving her 2 year old unsupervised constantly, leaving her on her own to eat for no good reason -

Seriously

Wake the duck up Rebecca you ignorant cow.
You are treating your children so badly - it’s horrendous to see and shameful that you seem to think it’s acceptable to film this and broadcast your behaviour to the viewing public. Are you really that thick?

Grow the hell up, pull your head out of your arse and please realise that the fantasy virtual reality existence that you are living in is NOT REAL. Instagram is nothing more than a silly app on your phone - it’s not real!

Il tell you what is very bleeping real - the 3 children you brought into this world. They are REAL. And you are their mother - someone who is supposed to protect them, care for them, nurture them and keep them safe from harm and right now you are failing them.

Please. Just stop all this childish nonsense- be an adult, sort yourself out and put the welfare of your children first. This is going way beyond a joke now. 😡
Well said 👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She's just incredibly unlikable, isn't she?? HEY FREE OFFERS! SHE IS A TWIT!!! No one wants to be like her,
and no one wants her life. Who is the idiot that lent her a dog?? She cant even do regular every day mom stuff.
You can't learn anything from her and its not cute watching her be an ass. That poor baby eats alone, plays alone
and is stuffed in her room alone. yes, rebecca that is how you get a feral child. One that is not used to being with others
you daft cow

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I’ve just watched my first video and apart from being horrified at the baby eating alone in a dull room, she also told her little girl to hush when she laughed?!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
@Emoji anaemia can cause breathlessness as my nana has been anaemic the last two winters and has been breathless and needed a blood transfusion to bring her levels up

Reactions: 3
Should the latest video not be marked as AD.....the coats F & P have on were gifted, were they not.

OMG - she is so nippy with Safiyah, especially when she has asked a very relevant question. S is correct as my dog hurt itself a few years back when playing fetch with a stick. Really sensible of the dog owners to lend their dog to Reb👎🏻

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I sense she is like a lot of influencers: so far removed from her children emotionally, and addicted to filming. Likes mean more than her children.

Reactions: 27
Making use all the free jumpers she loves the hari and the gang hoody.
Squeezing florries frugi dress on s as all her kids are so so tiny.
Shes not solo parenting grandad took the girls and made lunch. Grandad delivered a fish dinner.
The other day her mum watched florrie picked up s and took her trampoline club.
Lees mum does her bit and poppys joined twos club.
House is still a disorganised mess.
What awful tacky taste she has in tv shows temptation island .
Poor poppys always left alone and looks so sad.
Dog is latest obsession im sure wont last shes treating the dog better than her children.
I'm not jealous at all hardly have time keep up with her crappy boring life.
But shes jow giving away unwanted press samples out of goodness of her heart.
Disappointed see mummy in know new vlog title includes ferrel children .

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I can’t bring myself to watch the vlog but wondered if she mentioned poppy’s restless legs?

• Haha
She has no clue about dogs. The guinea pigs are last year’s fashion item. Now she wants a cockerpoo. Those guinea pigs will be dinner before she knows it. I wish she would just slow down, she’s so want want want. Get a dog when the older two are in secondary school and can walk the dog alone and it will really take the pressure off Rebecca.

Reactions: 14
She has no clue about dogs. The guinea pigs are last year’s fashion item. Now she wants a cockerpoo. Those guinea pigs will be dinner before she knows it. I wish she would just slow down, she’s so want want want. Get a dog when the older two are in secondary school and can walk the dog alone and it will really take the pressure off Rebecca.
So true! But this is Rebby!! Wanted a third child...got one, wanted to move...did it! Trouble is both of these decisions seem to have caused her nothing but stress! House can be sold but poor little Poppy has to stay!

Reactions: 13
So true! But this is Rebby!! Wanted a third child...got one, wanted to move...did it! Trouble is both of these decisions seem to have caused her nothing but stress! House can be sold but poor little Poppy has to stay!
I dunno, maybe she'll try and trade her for a dog 😡 she showed a bloody borrowed dog more love than her own bloody kids I that vlog! She really pisses me off, no idea why it constantly surprises me tho! 😠

Reactions: 13
No
I can’t bring myself to watch the vlog but wondered if she mentioned poppy’s restless legs?
Nothing mentioned
It was all about the dog ....called Berry and how much Shady loves loves loves her
Pity she don’t show the same affection for her own

Reactions: 12
No

Nothing mentioned
It was all about the dog ....called Berry and how much Shady loves loves loves her
Pity she don’t show the same affection for her own
So another “problem” never to be referred to again.
Lucky about that weighted blanket completely sorting out such a worrying problem immediately!
Hmmmmm 🙄

Reactions: 5
She’s posted that after five nights poppy was awake, whether or not that’s restless legs who knows.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.