Mrs Meldrum #54 the manic moonface, turtlehead, the twatty hand and the teapot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The many insta poses of Rebecca Meldrum....
Thanks to @MrsJT for the title with 32 likes!

Previous threads.

Shout out to @Popper with
The favourite is at school and Edgy’s in a fluster. It’s not filler by the way, it’s just a mouth ulcer” but it wouldn’t fit 😩

Reactions: 15
Urgh, wish she would stop saying "having a paddy", its another phrase that is racially offensive, this time towards the Irish from the English historically

Reactions: 18
Annnnnnd here she goes with the Friday night begging bowl

Time to affiliate link the duck out of some boring “Boden bits”

🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 21
So desperate taking photos of her computer screen of Boden and adding a bloody affiliate... can you get any more desperate 🙈🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Wow new thread already haha...

I can’t quote my stuff from before I don’t know if I’m allowed to talk about stuff from the last thread but

1- no 2 group is not free... it’s within the school ( attached to a school) and almost seen as a stepping stone from mums groups to nursery ( it’s in the middle) it’s not compulsory here

2 - yes the video was on differnt days she did stay that but I’m positive you could see a flash of the Guinnes pig in the run after she’s said it was away back to the farm haha

Reactions: 4
The 2s group Reb will be taking Poppy to isn't at the school, I think parents might need to stay (there is definitely a duty rota for parents to do jobs). It is on the same side of town as her house and the unit gym

Reactions: 4
Absolute shameless twerp taking photos of the specific stuff she wants Boden to send her! Then to affiliate it is just pathetic. She should just say "pretty please sheep, can you send money my way so I can buy some of this stuff that I can't afford
! " It's begging! You are Grabby Begger Becky! Get a job mate! 😂👍

Reactions: 22
Wow new thread already haha...

I can’t quote my stuff from before I don’t know if I’m allowed to talk about stuff from the last thread but

1- no 2 group is not free... it’s within the school ( attached to a school) and almost seen as a stepping stone from mums groups to nursery ( it’s in the middle) it’s not compulsory here

2 - yes the video was on differnt days she did stay that but I’m positive you could see a flash of the Guinnes pig in the run after she’s said it was away back to the farm haha

You’re allowed to talk about the last thread 😉
Tattle is not fight club 😎 it’s hard to quote from there however unless you copy and paste 🙂

Poppy is the hero tattle life needs right now.
Not all heroes wear capes, some wear knock off boden and diapers...🙂
She’s so ready to stir tit up in the Meldrum household 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
It’s disgusting that she’s trying to make money but posting links of clothes but she doesn’t buy any herself. So bloody greedy

Reactions: 23
I hope Boden do send her those “bits” for free as they are so horrible I wouldn’t pay for them. Even if they were free I wouldn’t so much as glance at them.
Just what toddlers need, tight elastic round the top of their thighs and dresses that will trip them up and they can’t play or run in 🙄🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
How can you not be there to pick up your kids on first day back when you don’t bloody work!?! Even worse that it was supposed favourites very first day 🤯 I would not have missed drop off or pick up for anything! The massive hugs and smiles when they come out and then all the exciting questions you have for them. I just don’t get women that are this far detached emotionally from their kids although my kids would probably appreciate me toning it down 🙄 but I do have teenagers as well as one who’s just started school but thinks she’s a teen!

Reactions: 29
Bit OT but am I the only one who never has and never will buy from boden? Incredibly over priced, boring clothes! Love Next, even find that a little over priced at times but why why why would you put your kid in a £30+ outfit that's just going to get muddy or stained? £14+ for a t-shirt? That's ridiculous and she knows it, hence why she's begging for freebies but expects her sheep to be paying these prices!

Reactions: 38
Bit OT but am I the only one who never has and never will buy from boden? Incredibly over priced, boring clothes! Love Next, even find that a little over priced at times but why why why would you put your kid in a £30+ outfit that's just going to get muddy or stained? £14+ for a t-shirt? That's ridiculous and she knows it, hence why she's begging for freebies but expects her sheep to be paying these prices!

I’d rather go naked than wear Boden. Or Joules. It’s bleeping awful.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I’d rather go naked than wear Boden. Or Joules. It’s bleeping awful.
You’ve clearly never suffered from debilitating depression, the type only boden can cure.
Joules is also good for social anxiety if you’re looking for a solution, swipe up 🙂
#affiliate

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Nothing on there I’d wear or put my kids in. Her dress sense is shocking for a 30 yr old 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m older than her but more likely to wear the clothes my kids wear 😂 minus crop tops 🤢 nobody needs to be subjected to that! if she has so much clothes why does she wear the same things constantly. Also, for the love of god ditch that stupid filter, just as well Banchory isn’t near any nuclear facility or her sheep would think it had had an explosion

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I have a couple of things from Boden because they suck you in with 1 item and a big discount code plus free delivery.
Then when you haven’t bought anything else in a year, Johnny Boden sends you a computer generated sob fest of a letter about how they’ve missed you, how much they value you etc with a £10 gift voucher plus free delivery...,, makes your Breton top £4..,,and the ridiculous cycle starts again.

I also wear joules but I’ve never claimed to be edgy 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’ve just had a look at the stuff she’s begging for. It’s shite, as expected.

Does she realise that Poppy is a 2 year old toddler? And not a 2 month old baby? Those outfits are so babyish. But then she’s still forcing 8 year old Safiyah to dress like a baby so I dunno what I’m expecting 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.