Mrs Meldrum #51 We're itching to know about the kitchen, she's lied so her arse is twitching.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think @decoratingcentreonline gifted the paint, so perhaps they provided the labour as well. If people are wondering how the kitchen got done then perhaps decorating centre online know? They could be asked about it. They’ll probably be more straightforward than shady.

Reactions: 11
I really don't understand why she feels the need to lie about such silly things. It obvious she wouldn't have had time to repaint the whole kitchen whilst still squeezing in gym, being with the girls and watching love Island. Just say so and so painted it rather than lie.

Shot herself in the foot as I'm sure the paint company are expecting more than just an Instagram post. An informative vlog would have been good for her and the brand. She can't post one now because either she doesn't have the footage or she knows she won't get away with pretending she did it on her tod when viewers start asking questions and advise.

Reactions: 11
Just like when she says she doesn’t eat ice cream? LIES!
Also, waster 😂 I’d love to know what she did at uni to be unable to spell or proof read!
Oh and still in her gym clothes! A baking class in sweaty gym clothes 🤢
14ECEB3A-CDA2-4E28-9613-5126C9AAFCB3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just like when she says she doesn’t eat ice cream? LIES!
Also, waster 😂 I’d love to know what she did at uni to be unable to spell or proof read!
Oh and still in her gym clothes! A baking class in sweaty gym clothes 🤢View attachment 30931
Absolute stellar pearls of parenting and financial wisdom there from old brainy Shady.
Take a packed lunch or eat at home.

Wow. How ever did we cope without such insightful advice. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Absolute stellar pearls of parenting and financial wisdom there from old brainy Shady.
Take a packed lunch or eat at home.

Wow. How ever did we cope without such insightful advice. 🙄
If this is her bid to try to be more relatable, it’s dreadful. No doubt we’ll be getting a packed lunch video sometime soon!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If this is her bid to try to be more relatable, it’s dreadful. No doubt we’ll be getting a packed lunch video sometime soon!
“Hi guyyyys! Welcome back to my channel! Today’s video is one that so so many of you have asked about- what I eat in my packed lunch!
As a busy mum of 3, I know how important it is to eat affordable meals on the go or when you are short on time. It’s so expensive to buy lunches out (especially now we ain’t getting them gifted!) so here’s my top idea for a packed lunch!
Buy some over priced, pre-cut generic salad from the local garage. Pour contents of bag in Tupperware (il add an affiliate link to a really over priced one that il find on amazon) add a boiled egg and some checkpeas and take 50 thousand photos of it to upload to Instagram to prove just how awesome a human you are!!”

🤷🏼‍♀️🙄🙈

Why does she always pose like she's having a poo? Am I missing something.

She’s so full of tit that she’s probably in a constant state of needing to take a dump.

Photos like that are bleeping embarrassing.

Posing like a complete twit and making someone stand there taking umpteen photos.

Get over yerself love. 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Gets out of sweaty clothes. Dons dress. Carries out tripod. Sets up camera. Sets timer. Make sure inconveniences are out the way. Assumes piss dance position. Pulls silly face. Waits for the five second timer. Job done. Another successful day. Wasn’t it lee?

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I haven't been watching her or him for a few weeks but has lee done weather updates from the north sea? That's the content I want!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Yeah 🤣 she will say, “ loads of you have been asking me to share what I put in our packed lunches” no, no shady, no one has asked that

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
This is how she painted the kitchen so fast...

EE67B6D9-8857-49B4-B4EC-E824D6B11308.jpeg

She has hands on her feet! Gets the work done double fast. She’s in the wrong career!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Why the constant snuggling to watch a film with a blanket. Bore off

• Sick
Reactions: 13
This is how she painted the kitchen so fast...

View attachment 30938

She has hands on her feet! Gets the work done double fast. She’s in the wrong career!
Wtf is up with her left little toe?! Why is it so far down compared to the others?!

“Hi guyyyys! Welcome back to my channel! Today’s video is one that so so many of you have asked about- what I eat in my packed lunch!
As a busy mum of 3, I know how important it is to eat affordable meals on the go or when you are short on time. It’s so expensive to buy lunches out (especially now we ain’t getting them gifted!) so here’s my top idea for a packed lunch!
Buy some over priced, pre-cut generic salad from the local garage. Pour contents of bag in Tupperware (il add an affiliate link to a really over priced one that il find on amazon) add a boiled egg and some checkpeas and take 50 thousand photos of it to upload to Instagram to prove just how awesome a human you are!!”

🤷🏼‍♀️🙄🙈

She’s so full of tit that she’s probably in a constant state of needing to take a dump.

Photos like that are bleeping embarrassing.

Posing like a complete twit and making someone stand there taking umpteen photos.

Get over yerself love. 🙈
Comment of the day goes to BettyCrocker!

Reactions: 21
Ahhhhh man

She’s getting all over exited about corn flour & water......! Never made gravy then Shady?!!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.