Mrs Meldrum #50 Rock bottom but she’s no quitter, solo parenting but here’s the sitter!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations :m
With Rebecca and Lee’s help you’ve reached Thread 50!!!!
And here’s to many more. 🤨 If things continue as they are...... 😉😉😉

Meldrum is off to work and Rebecca has reached the big 50!
What a time to be alive!! (Sorry Casper 👻)
It’s a pity we don’t have wine to celebrate to celebrate.
Rebecca packed up the glasses and took them to the camp site 😐
Thanks to @Anita for the thread name.

Previous threads

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
the pic of her with Poppy on her knee, she looks like she could be my mum 😂😂

Whatever you are doing Reb, you aren’t aging well. Scrunching your face up like that really doesn’t help either.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Turns out she’s gone “campaign” not camping, maybe that’s why there’s decking (and glamping pods) or is she half-ass declaring it’s an ad campaign? Nah she’d never declare that
She says they’re not vlogging it .... I am going to place my bet now that someone is gibb

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Not vlogging! They’re probably sitting in a 5 star lodge for the night... #gifted of course... I’m sure if they were all sleeping in that tent she would have plenty to show!!! 🤔

Reactions: 15
I think the KKK joke friend is with them so that’s probably why they’re not vlogging!

• Wow
Reactions: 34
If I remember rightly they were unsure of going due to the weather... that also a lie. #cantturnanaddown 🙌 #gifted

Reactions: 13
She won’t be vlogging incase someone else make a racist remark 🙄 those are the mates who were at the birthday weekend!
I thought she made out this was a family camping trip- the last getaway before Lee goes back to work!?! Why is everything a lie??

Do her friends not see her insta and question everything too? Do they not see she’s told everyone they are family camping but in fact they have a bloody veranda and likely a lodge??

And as for the tit they took with them. All that plastic!! Christ women you are camping. Wellies and spare clothes and let the kids just explore, make dens and fires, roast marshmallows (not over a disposable bbq) 🙄 bug hunt and get messy.

Oh oh oh silly me that would require more than just sitting on your arse drinking cheap fizz wouldn’t it Reb🙄 you would actually need to wander around with your kids and engage with them.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Someone asked on her Insta yesterday whereabouts she was camping, but told her not to disclose it until she got home today. Edgy said she would. I think Rebs and Lee thought some loose Tattler's would descend on them during the night and steal their sausages😂🥖🥖🥖🥖, that's why they haven't said where they are😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Some campsites have under cover decking areas so you can sit and make food etc when it rains. It might not necessarily be a decking attached to a lodge.

Reactions: 7
The tent was probably for the kids with the travel cot to keep youngest contained. After all she thinks it's safe to leave them alone outside any other time. Wouldn't want to disturb her drinking and any other form of ramming time she gets before she's doing it all solo 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ah well - she didn’t like the actual camping part of going camping, won’t be going again any time soon and wouldn’t recommend the campsite they went to.

What the bleeping hell was she expecting?!

It’s camping!!!! The whole idea is to embrace being outdoors and it not being like home.

What an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wasn’t able to quote a comment about instgrammers and lack of care when it comes to car seats from the previous thread.

To follow on from that SO many instagrammers out there do not have properly fitted seats or the kids straps aren’t fitted properly.

Does anyone remember FOD insta storying... WHILE DRIVING he was going round a roundabout 😱 filming the twins who where fighting our something. Both twins fully out of their car seat straps.
He had a lot of comments at the time and the insta story was quickly taken down. This was also during the time he had an AD deal with Renault.

Like who do these people think they are? Do they think they are above the law? It’s madness 🤯🤯🤯 then when we simply tell them “just FYI your child isn’t secure in their seat” we are called trolls 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Ah well - she didn’t like the actual camping part of going camping, won’t be going again any time soon and wouldn’t recommend the campsite they went to.

What the bleeping hell was she expecting?!

It’s camping!!!! The whole idea is to embrace being outdoors and it not being like home.

What an idiot.
Loved the daytime bits tho, where she got to sit around boozing! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wasn’t able to quote a comment about instgrammers and lack of care when it comes to car seats from the previous thread.

To follow on from that SO many instagrammers out there do not have properly fitted seats or the kids straps aren’t fitted properly.

Does anyone remember FOD insta storying... WHILE DRIVING he was going round a roundabout 😱 filming the twins who where fighting our something. Both twins fully out of their car seat straps.
He had a lot of comments at the time and the insta story was quickly taken down. This was also during the time he had an AD deal with Renault.

Like who do these people think they are? Do they think they are above the law? It’s madness 🤯🤯🤯 then when we simply tell them “just FYI your child isn’t secure in their seat” we are called trolls 🤦🏻‍♀️
So many influencers are actually gifted the expensive carseats as kate murnane has jolie i think and meldrums all cossatto.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.