Mrs Meldrum #5 1 Hundred Thousand Sheep, 4 Thousand Tattle Posts, Meldrum Seems Quite Rattled And It’s Nout’ To Do With Ghosts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor lee

Coco pops is unwell hand foot and mouth its reason they been so quiet on insta.
Shes off out with eldest and freinds
Poor lee has sick grumpy baby again and has to do a food shop not sure hes going to aldis with the possibly contagious baby.

Reactions: 3
Hope this title was ok, we were 60 over already.
Bladdy hell the Meldrum thread moves fast.
Is this a compliment or an insult ?

Welcome Lee and Rebecca!
Glad to have you on thread 5! It’s not quite Disney but have a good time ?

Reactions: 13
I hope lee isn’t taking poppy to the food shop, if she only caught Hand foot and mouth this week then she’s likely to still be contagious.

Reactions: 6
I hope lee isn’t taking poppy to the food shop, if she only caught Hand foot and mouth this week then she’s likely to still be contagious.
Who knows they braved a plane with a sick baby.

They dident let it ruin their neilson holiday.

They just gift that keeps on giving.

No one likes a sick broken baby.
Hence why rebs off out sharpish for another scrumptious sunday.

Reactions: 6
Wont f and s possibly be contagious
Watch out local tattle folk.

Do we think princess is off to the castle

Reactions: 2
I never can understand a mother leaving a sick child unless they have to work etc but to just go out with friends I would have sent Lee or stayed home and cancelled probably called my friends and asked if they would take my child which I know they would I've done similar in the past when sick children or work gets in the way. But I just couldn't leave my sick child to just go out and especially if I thought my other half was going to take her out shopping just what a sick baby needs.
On another note so the whole lie pity party sorry people not believing it, the I'm so upset I'm being witch hunted ive called the police blah blah blah wasnt the reason she's been quiet the last couple of days or put her phone away yesterday it was cos poppy was ill????? Really Reb you just keep making it harder and harder to believe anything you say.

Reactions: 9
I never can understand a mother leaving a sick child unless they have to work etc but to just go out with friends I would have sent Lee or stayed home and cancelled probably called my friends and asked if they would take my child which I know they would I've done similar in the past when sick children or work gets in the way. But I just couldn't leave my sick child to just go out and especially if I thought my other half was going to take her out shopping just what a sick baby needs.
On another note so the whole lie pity party sorry people not believing it, the I'm so upset I'm being witch hunted ive called the police blah blah blah wasnt the reason she's been quiet the last couple of days or put her phone away yesterday it was cos poppy was ill????? Really Reb you just keep making it harder and harder to believe anything you say.
Thats the sad part it can be quite unpleasent infection poor p no doubt she is grumpy she probably wants snuggles with her mum as dumped in granny all last weekend.

Reb keeps saying people critical of parenting but its hard not to be

I would never leave my sick baby to meet up with freinds.

I wouldent take my child out school so mucj in term time.

If they were broken i take them to docs pronto.

If my child had bad hayfever i wouldent forget drops/medicine on holiday or take them places that make it worse.

At neilson poppy was sick lee stayed with her whilst reb and freind drank gin and has a jolly

Why does she never do a food shop.

Reactions: 8

Why did they call Poppy “broken” before?

Still Stuck sweet p in garden for 100k pic

More pity
More inconsistancy of story/narrative

Reactions: 5
To be fair, I don’t personally think that’s just a mothers responsibility. Recently my husband took one of the kids to the drs and the dr asked him outright if I couldn’t come. He said, “No, but they’re my kids, too.”

I probably wouldn’t choose to go out socially when my kids are ill but I would take the other kids out. And it’s nice she’s spending time with just Safiyah. I think assuming that mothers should stay home with their kids when ill just feeds into the narrative of mothers having to do and be everything otherwise they’re seen as crap. And that’s just as unhelpful towards maternal mental health as what these influencers are doing imo.

That being said....there is now way a child, even in a great mood, should be going anywhere when they have hand, foot and mouth unless absolutely unavoidable. They really have no clue do they? ??‍♀

Reactions: 13

Not only that but they came home and didn’t take her to see the doctors despite being sick, got worse and of course wasnt sleeping and keeping them awake, and then I comment to say they should take her because she sounds like she has an infection and boom get blocked!! And then she post had a bad mum she’s been because pops was on antibiotics because of an infection?

Reactions: 4
Why did they call Poppy “broken” before?
Because she had stopped sleeping and wasn't herself but it turned out she was really quite ill, a bad chest infection I think. Problem is when most people's baby's stop sleeping and aren't themselves you try and work out if something is wrong and just to be sure take them to the doctors to get checked but they waited at least a few days before going to the doctors I believe. Just from what I remember kept saying how she was broken and they were tired.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.