Mrs Meldrum #49 Pat’s back to work, she’s so tired, how long before a nanny is hired?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone else wondering how the duck the driver will be able to see out the back window? No thought for their of their kids safety. So dangerous. I hope the Police catch them on their travels.
Looks like they’re missing a middle car seat again too 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She really has herself on a pedestal, saying to her followers that she won’t be replying because she doesn’t have someone to do it for her 🤦‍♀️ usually when you email or engage with a business, as a consumer you expect a reply to some extent. If she can’t do it (for what reason exactly) then hire someone who will if she wants to stay running as a business. If it’s just a hobby lose the af links and post as such instead of begging for freebies and engagement just when it suits you! She really has no regard for her followers atall. If joe wicks can reply to everyone personally and he has 2.7 million followers an international business, is travelling constantly, a daughter. She’s a moron!

Reactions: 19
I noticed her picture of her posing next to the car... why did the car picture need a filter? It’s car 🤷🏻‍♀️ but that stupid smile she does makes her look like what 40! I live in Scotland and I can assure you that we don’t have blue grass god the sky is only blue on a good day it’s usually cloudy dark or raining or all 3 🙈

I’ve just caught up on Lee’s stories 🙄 S has no car seat and F seat belt is all twisted like the short part the only reason they got the ford was the fact it can fit 3 car seats across the back so where’s S’s car seat is her safety not as high a priority as F or P? I’ve only one child but as parent a responsible parent I make sure my child is secured properly in his car seat because if anything was to happen and it was because of a twisted strap or harness not being tight enough coats on etc I couldn’t live with myself

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m still boggled by the lack of care a lot of Instagrammers have for their kids, regarding car seats. I just sit there and think all that money and not one good rear facing car seat is to be seen.

Reactions: 15
Mrs Meldrum #50 50 threads on Tattle, all dedicated to me. All my misdemeanours, recorded for posterity.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Mrs meldrum #50 50 shades of shady, I’ll only reply if you pay me!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
#50 The grass isn't always greener - it's blue.

Someone suggested something similar to this a while back. Apologies, can't remember what it was exactly or who posted it!

I’m still boggled by the lack of care a lot of Instagrammers have for their kids, regarding car seats. I just sit there and think all that money and not one good rear facing car seat is to be seen.
Like everything else, not a chance them paying for it and they weren't kindly gifted one 🤷

Reactions: 6
The picture with poppy on her shoulders is either a fake background totally or its fake sky. I have that app! The filter she uses is awful.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.