Mrs Meldrum #48 Rehashing the same old 💩, on a different day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dont worry Reb I've corrected your insta story which is very clearly an AD as you have tag @lucysblueday the book you said was gifted you also tagged @usbornebooks so probably would be classed as an AD for them as they are always gifting books.

Screenshot_20190711-230408_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 19
New member🙋 only arrived at this page after 'trolls' video and am starting to see the light!
Did you see her reply to the youtube comment about children not being hormonal? - Someones really not keen on any form of criticism!
Seems so warm and friendly until you call her out on literally anything..
She’s a manipulate little drama queen.

This video is nothing but an ADVERT for osbourne books. She couldn’t give a duck about her children or their emotions. She also just spouts rubbish - usually directly from the blurb on the back of books or in the press releases she been sent as part of the advert (cheeky cow - “you should research it” - duck OFF)

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She’s a manipulate little drama queen.

This video is nothing but an ADVERT for osbourne books. She couldn’t give a duck about her children or their emotions. She also just spouts rubbish - usually directly from the blurb on the back of books or in the press releases she been sent as part of the advert (cheeky cow - “you should research it” - duck OFF)
I cant be bothered to watch
My kids are older so I know exactly how deal with their emotions minus a book.
If she thinks 5-7 is bad then she doesn't know what's coming.
I bet they will be hard work as teens if they take after her.
Worth reporting as it's a glorified ad again and lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If her children really are hormonal as she terms it then she needs to get them to the dr as it is abnormal and would need investigation.

She should do some research herself before spouting potentially dangerous “facts” to a large audience.

Reactions: 25
Dodgy car sales people, Bankers, Estate agents and now Influencers,!!! All bloody out to rob you!! Seriously, it is only a matter of time before people realise that these floggers are in the same league as the others, infact id say worse, they infiltrate your life, pretending to be your friend, one mum to the next, being a great girlfriend offering beauty advice....makes me savage 🤬

• Heart
Oh no, on the same rotation or opposite?
It’ll be slightly different times but their trips will overlap going by what he’s been told by his mate.
My husband is a contractor, so isn’t always on the same rigs. He’ll be on this one for a good few trips though 🙈

What does your husband think of him?
He thinks he’s a bit of a fud. Don’t we all!

Some people on the rig won’t know who he is, but there’s ALOT who have an opinion on the twats from Banchory, it’s never a good one

• Haha
Personally when one of the “littles” in my family get a bit overwhelmed, anxious or upset.
This is how I help them settle down so they can deal with their feelings.
#AD #chancer #affiliatelink #moneyforthekids #soicanbuythemjumpers #mentalhealthjumpers #screwbooks #joulescuresanxiety

08225563-9432-41D4-ADC1-3ED7149478BE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I think that she thinks she's over the worst now since "liftgate"🙄. She thinks that Lee going back to work and her becoming a "full time mummy"😂😂😂, hands on and all that crap without Pat to be there when she's being a lazy arse, will gain her points from her followers. Unfortunately, her ship has sailed. She's proved what a lying, scheming little madam she's become and there's no going back. Everything she's done is out there on the internet for everyone to see. She's going to have to work bloody hard to redeem herself. It's doubtful she ever can😏

Reactions: 14
Personally when one of the “littles” in my family get a bit overwhelmed, anxious or upset.
#AD #chancer #affiliatelink #moneyforthekids #soicanbuythemjumpers #mentalhealthjumpers #screwbooks #joulescuresanxiety

View attachment 28046
Congratulations, you have won the internet tonight! (Well, Tattle at least😉)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That latest book post....has a swipe up but where’s the “affiliate”

I’m tired,must have missed it

They are all being forced to turn vegetarian, by channelmum, but it’s bbq season!!

This will be funny watching them desperately trying to hide meat in vlogs when we all know they will eat it!! Smoke and mirrors...

Does anyone know what Messiah is talking about in his stories re Lidl?
(I know it may not be edgy related but it's through her I became aware of him)

Reactions: 2
If her children really are hormonal as she terms it then she needs to get them to the dr as it is abnormal and would need investigation.

She should do some research herself before spouting potentially dangerous “facts” to a large audience.
Girls can start puberty from around ages 7/8 so it is possible for hormone surges, however not at 5 years old.

I have 8 and 12yo girls and jeez....🤣

If she thinks 5-7 is bad, wait until they hit preteens

• Haha
Dont worry Reb I've corrected your insta story which is very clearly an AD as you have tag @lucysblueday the book you said was gifted you also tagged @usbornebooks so probably would be classed as an AD for them as they are always gifting books.

View attachment 28044
And the strategically placed copy of Mummy and Me in the background, also counts as an ad.

Girls can start puberty from around ages 7/8 so it is possible for hormone surges, however not at 5 years old.

I have 8 and 12yo girls and jeez....🤣

If she thinks 5-7 is bad, wait until they hit preteens
I said something similar a couple of threads back. I have two boys and a girl, the boys could be a handful but the girl? Wow! Something else. So stroppy and moody once she hit 12-13! There will be some major clashes with Princess Reb who is so spoilt and used to getting her own way.

Anyone else notice how many replies there are to comments on the latest video? She only usually puts effort into replying if it's an ad.....🤔 Also a fair few commenting they will be buying the books or have already ordered after watching the video proves the point about clearly labelling as ad or affiliate link. She will be making money from the sales. 😡 Mummy and Me clearly in the picture too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
As if she just added a story where Florrie asks “what’s a twit🙈🙈🙈
You can actually see big patches of peeling skin in that latest grid post. That is not a good look. She’s like a government advert for how to give yourself skin cancer.
I noticed that her nose is all crispy and so is her shoulder. Must have been baldy burnt with the sunbathing too long or maybe not using a high enough sun screen factor. Your body peeling is sun damage this also effects your DNA and you get premature ageing.

Reactions: 8
I have just reported to ASA for the first time.
Having your own book right in shot and not labelling as an ad just shows how shady you are.
Yes 100% use it as advertising, just label it 🤦🏻‍♀️
I would’ve felt petty before accounts like Clean Honest Living, Messiah & Organised Motherhood made it clear we are not trolls, we’re calling for all influencers to follow the rules.

I think she thinks saying she’s a ‘full time mummy’ 🤢 now and just doing this as a hobby might give her more leeway? Well you’re still on line constantly & making money through affiliate links and advertising your own product. With a following as big as yours, you are still accountable.
Sorry, rant for the day over 🙊

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Having your own book right in shot and not labelling as an ad just shows how shady you are.
I would’ve felt petty before accounts like Clean Honest Living, Messiah & Organised Motherhood made it clear we are not trolls, we’re calling for all influencers to follow the rules.

I think she thinks saying she’s a ‘full time mummy’ 🤢 now and just doing this as a hobby might give her more leeway? Well you’re still on line constantly & making money through affiliate links and advertising your own product. With a following as big as yours, you are still accountable.
Mrs Meldrum Ltd is still a trading limited company - she is director. YT is not a hobby, it’s a business.

Reactions: 33

She’s breaking the rules every single time she posts the affiliate links. They are all supposed to be clearly marked as ADVERTS - it’s plain & simply written in black & white on the ASAs very handy idiot proof influencers guide on how to mark adverts. It couldn’t be any easier to understand. She deliberately and constantly breaks the rules. She’s so underhanded and so so so shady & sneaky.

Reactions: 17

View attachment 28046
You my friend are comedy gold!!!! 😂🤣😂👏🏻🏆🏆🏆🏆

She’s breaking the rules every single time she posts the affiliate links. They are all supposed to be clearly marked as ADVERTS - it’s plain & simply written in black & white on the ASAs very handy idiot proof influencers guide on how to mark adverts. It couldn’t be any easier to understand. She deliberately and constantly breaks the rules. She’s so underhanded and so so so shady & sneaky.
How is she continuing to get away with this?? Seriously, she is blatantly sticking her two fingers up to the rules!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Dodgy car sales people, Bankers, Estate agents and now Influencers,!!! All bloody out to rob you!! Seriously, it is only a matter of time before people realise that these floggers are in the same league as the others, infact id say worse, they infiltrate your life, pretending to be your friend, one mum to the next, being a great girlfriend offering beauty advice....makes me savage 🤬
Spot on.!

👍

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.