Mrs Meldrum #48 Rehashing the same old 💩, on a different day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure why that company would want to work with her not just gifting but a giveaway too?!

Reactions: 5
Pretty sure she isn’t? We would have heard about it many times if she was
I was just about to say the same. It would have been on video a zillion times by now! No unnecessary spending going well I see. Nails are such a necessity!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
In her stories she says that “Lee is off for the first time in what feels like forever”. I’m a bit confused. Didn’t the man just get a job?? Even if he has been hard at it since he got the offer, wasn’t that only a few weeks ago? Or am I in some kind of time warp or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Woah woah woah! I was a banker till they made me redundant! 😂 can I just say I'm nothing like Reb! 😂
Me too - put Reb on the phones to miss sell PPI and shell be grand at it.. any complaint and shed say I didnt miss sell it, the guidelines a vague and you as the consumer should KNOW I'm forcing a product down your neck while getting paid to do so 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Pretty sure she isn’t? We would have heard about it many times if she was
Maybe it’s something they’ve kept private (I know, seems unlikely 🙄). It just seems an inappropriate print otherwise. That wording is very much aimed at rainbow babies. What was their “rain” before Florence?

Reactions: 7
Maybe it’s something they’ve kept private (I know, seems unlikely 🙄). It just seems an inappropriate print otherwise. That wording is very much aimed at rainbow babies. What was their “rain” before Florence?
I don’t personally see any connection between the print she’s got for Florrie and rainbow babies. It’s just a cutesy wall print. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
In her stories she says that “Lee is off for the first time in what feels like forever”. I’m a bit confused. Didn’t the man just get a job?? Even if he has been hard at it since he got the offer, wasn’t that only a few weeks ago? Or am I in some kind of time warp or something?
He’s been on courses all week.

Reactions: 1
Latest grid post, survived 1st week of holidays, blah bleeping blah. Lee was off today ffs and at least he's home at nights. Roll on offshore rota. 😂
So what you whiney so and so, you're just doing what loads of other parents do, many more coping on top of working!! She's really such a drama queen, what's she looking for? A bloody medal? Oh and thanks to "the cleaning schedule I follow".... Now what what that be Rebeggar? No mention of TOMM? Or is it for engagement?

• Heart
But you are all missing out on gazing at her amazing makeup free skin!!

#filter

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Make up free!!! What about filter free!?? Not real life is it!!!!!!! God she does my head in!!!! So bloody fake!! No really a make up free picture is it!! Because of the heavy filter!! 😂😂
41305890-933D-4B33-B731-71A2DDC059A0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Make up free!!! What about filter free!?? Not real life is it!!!!!!! God she does my head in!!!! So bloody fake!! No really a make up free picture is it!! Because of the heavy filter!! 😂😂View attachment 28126
I just commented on this on her post waiting for the Meldrum Martyrs to jump to her defence 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just commented on this on her post waiting for the Meldrum Martyrs to jump to her defence 🙄🙄🙄
Maybe make up free but she’s still got the fake tan on the go and it’s been photoshopped and filtered to within an inch of its life! 🙈

• Haha
Sure it will get deleted quicker 😂😂 can’t have sheep knowing the real product of her glowing natural tan beautiful looking skin!!! 😂😂 FILTER!!!!!

• Haha
It's going to sound bitchy but I don't give a flying duck, it's Friday. Her nose? She must really have burnt it to duck skiing. Doesn't seem like it's ever recovered. 🙄

Seriously though, it's been mentioned but she should do one of those uv skin scanning sessions if she goes for a facial. She'd get a shock at the damage on her face for someone so young that's hardly lived abroad. Stupid, stupid, idiot!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He’s been on courses all week.
Preparing for work 101
(This course is not sponsored or gifted but use code Pat20 for 8% off your next purchase) #affilatelink

- how to extract yourself from under your wife’s thumb

- how to interact with others without putting an affiliate link at the end of your conversation.

- how to choose lunch/breakfast/dinner for yourself, without checking which brand/company/supermarket are sponsoring your “day”

Physio will be provided for those suffering from hand cramp due to holding a golf club, deleting Instagram comments or taking 183 photos of your significant other in a “natural pose”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Preparing for work 101

- how to extract yourself from under your wife’s thumb

- how to interact with others without putting an affiliate link at the end of your conversation.

- how to choose lunch/breakfast/dinner for yourself, without checking which company are sponsoring your “day”

Physio will be provided for those suffering from hand cramp due to holding a golf club, deleting Instagram comments or taking 183 photos of your significant other in a “natural pose”
He'd never pass! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Their food makes feel sick, not the chips and chicken dippers but what kind of monster puts cucumber with baked beans 🤢🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.