Mrs Meldrum #48 Rehashing the same old 💩, on a different day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dodgy car sales people, Bankers, Estate agents and now Influencers,!!! All bloody out to rob you!! Seriously, it is only a matter of time before people realise that these floggers are in the same league as the others, infact id say worse, they infiltrate your life, pretending to be your friend, one mum to the next, being a great girlfriend offering beauty advice....makes me savage 🤬
Hey, not all bankers!! I know some good bankers tyvm
Influencers are people I view similar to MLM/pyramid scheme recruiters. Self serving, self absorbed, self obsessed money hungry losers.

please note this is just my opinion of MLM people and influencers, we are all entitled to an opinion, that ain't trolling afaik

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I have just reported to ASA for the first time.
Having your own book right in shot and not labelling as an ad just shows how shady you are.
Yes 100% use it as advertising, just label it 🤦🏻‍♀️
I would’ve felt petty before accounts like Clean Honest Living, Messiah & Organised Motherhood made it clear we are not trolls, we’re calling for all influencers to follow the rules.

I think she thinks saying she’s a ‘full time mummy’ 🤢 now and just doing this as a hobby might give her more leeway? Well you’re still on line constantly & making money through affiliate links and advertising your own product. With a following as big as yours, you are still accountable.
Sorry, rant for the day over 🙊
Sly as.! 😡😡😡

Reactions: 6
Why only Mummy and Me though? Everything surrounding Daddy and Me is so off 👀

Reactions: 10
Last night's vlog is just more proof why these so called Influencers need more regulation around what is allowed to be posted on YouTube! Who the hell is she to give advice on this kind of thing? Her parenting skills are questionable to say the least, yet she is hashing together the biggest load of tit I've ever heard, disguising Ad's for books (Her own) as usual and just not really knowing what she's talking about! I had to switch off after a few mins! I actually need to just stop watching this woman.

Reactions: 14
“Pat’s back to work, she’s so tired, How long before a nanny is hired?”

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Last night's vlog is just more proof why these so called Influencers need more regulation around what is allowed to be posted on YouTube! Who the hell is she to give advice on this kind of thing? Her parenting skills are questionable to say the least, yet she is hashing together the biggest load of tit I've ever heard, disguising Ad's for books (Her own) as usual and just not really knowing what she's talking about! I had to switch off after a few mins! I actually need to just stop watching this woman.
Exactly.
It’s laughable.
She comes out with the biggest pile of crap I’ve ever heard in my life.
Scarier still are the comments from some seriously delusional individuals - calling her an “inspiration” and a great mum......! 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The #gifted prints that she's just shown on her stories,,,,, should this not be labelled #Ad also???
And another thing - favourite child alert!!! S and P just get a floral print of their initial with their name underneath, Florrie gets a whole quote about how there is no rain now you are here, only rainbows 😳

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
The #gifted prints that she's just shown on her stories,,,,, should this not be labelled #Ad also???
And another thing - favourite child alert!!! S and P just get a floral print of their initial with their name underneath, Florrie gets a whole quote about how there is no rain now you are here, only rainbows 😳
My exact thoughts! She even said she chose them!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
So that's the first vlog I her back to school series ok yes children do go through different emotions when starting or going back to school but she barely spoke about it to do with school and no children are not hormonal at that age Reb. To be ho est it was like she got the books to teach herself about feeling etc

However to me that was a vlog just to try and earn some money from affiliate links it's like she ran about the house going what can I show to get some more cash. Also it should say AD as not only was mummy and me book on show like Olivia said but at least one book was gifted and Reb it doesnt matter if that person didn't want anything from you and just sent it cos you were having a hard time and they thought it would help the children blah blah blah............bullshit they sent it for you to hopefully show in hope people would buy it, you've just vlogged about it therefore advertised it, your a business you brainless halfwit so label it correctly as an AD.
This exactly! I know Charlotte Taylor isn't everyone's cup of tea, but one thing she does very well is disclosure! Everytime she does a food haul & meal plan from Tesco she puts a disclaimer at the start, as she's worked with them in the last 12 months. Reb, watch a few of her videos and take some notes on how its done! 😠

Dodgy car sales people, Bankers, Estate agents and now Influencers,!!! All bloody out to rob you!! Seriously, it is only a matter of time before people realise that these floggers are in the same league as the others, infact id say worse, they infiltrate your life, pretending to be your friend, one mum to the next, being a great girlfriend offering beauty advice....makes me savage 🤬
Woah woah woah! I was a banker till they made me redundant! 😂 can I just say I'm nothing like Reb! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Another company gifting her such lovely goods ! Why any small business would want to be associated with her I will never know! And clear favouring of Florrie as always 😬

Reactions: 14
Came to say the same! Notice how safiyah's is massive, before she showed Florence's I thought oh that's nice, putting in some effort for safiyah for a change! 😂

Reactions: 11
This exactly! I know Charlotte Taylor isn't everyone's cup of tea, but one thing she does very well is disclosure! Everytime she does a food haul & meal plan from Tesco she puts a disclaimer at the start, as she's worked with them in the last 12 months. Reb, watch a few of her videos and take some notes on how its done! 😠

She knows exactly what she should and shouldn’t be doing.
She’s making a deliberate choice not to correctly label adverts.
She thinks she can get away with it.....

Reactions: 13
Hey, not all bankers!! I know some good bankers tyvm
Influencers are people I view similar to MLM/pyramid scheme recruiters. Self serving, self absorbed, self obsessed money hungry losers.

please note this is just my opinion of MLM people and influencers, we are all entitled to an opinion, that ain't trolling afaik
Aww I know, I’m talking of the fat cats that caused the crash.😀

Oh no!!!!!!!! To all Bankers on here ......I’m sorry.......😔😢🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I didn’t realise Florence was a rainbow baby. That maybe explains why she’s the favourite then.

She’s never going to declare ads properly though. She’s just too ignorant. The rules don’t apply to her.

Reactions: 2
I didn’t realise Florence was a rainbow baby. That maybe explains why she’s the favourite then.

She’s never going to declare ads properly though. She’s just too ignorant. The rules don’t apply to her.
Pretty sure she isn’t? We would have heard about it many times if she was

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.