Mrs Meldrum #47 She’s in, out, in, out, shake it all about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but it's nowhere near that - she'll get about $1.50-2 per 1000 views. So a bit over a hundred quid so far.

The youtube ad money of a grand or so a month is chicken feed for someone doing lots of ads on channel mum. All the subs/followers she's got from this do make a lot more money as she can charge even more for brand ads.
Like I said, I was just going off an article I read lol.

EDIT: Google lies lol. I asked friend who does YT. She said it depends on where the audience are from as the country affects the rates. So you would be right, @Yel.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
This type of announcement has been on the cards. He's already working I think or soon about to be, best thing for them. 😊 I wish them all the very best, they are a young, healthy family and blessed in so many ways. I'm not interested how they are going to earn, if they'll move etc. as long as the whole family are happier and secure that's the main thing. However, I bet mummy Cannon will do her very best to ensure her princess doesn't have to move back into (what did she call it again?) 'a cute little starter home'. 😉

A wee dig at tattle comments, but if that's the kind of judgement that bothers her it's just as well she's NOT in the real world and workplace! She'd actually melt.

The drama was to deflect from the serious issues of her unprofessional conduct. It hit them like a ton of bricks last week when they realised the racism issue from almost 2 months ago was going to stick like tit with or without tattle every time they tried an ad. It's not 'trolls' that's done this, it's the fact she didn't do her job properly, failed to address casual racism and then committed an offence herself - it's come home to roost.

Still no reference to her unacceptable behaviour for doxxing I see? Nor calling off her trolls, they're out of the box big time now 😂. Not even acknowledging things got well out of hand attacking messiahkaeto and how many other people have been affected by her own behaviours, potentially Kermit and anyone else sharing the same name? No care for anyone else as per.

Nah, I smell tit. If you were just going to do mum stuff, why the continuing stories shoving a camera in your children's faces? She's not even said she's giving up but time will tell, people . Time will tell.

For the record, I don't think she wrote that post herself either. 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 60
I think the lure of ADs and easy money will draw her back in soon enough.

Lee must be getting a secure job not just freelance drone shots for her post to make any sense.
She has written it like she had a choice. She didn’t. No one will work with her. Before the birthday vlog there were multiple ads a day. No nothing. Two since she came back? She won’t continue being online for free.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She hasnt decided to step back, lee hasn't decided to go back into work, she hasn't decided she wants to spend more time with her kids.... they have been FORCED with no other option. Shes finally seen this racism scandal isnt going to leave her. Brands are dropping her, no new ones are wanting her and they need a stable income.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Don’t get me wrong - I don’t think for a second this is genuinely what she actually wants to do but the fact is she’s been dropped by various brands that she had long standing deals with, she has had 2 brand adverts pulled in the last week and presumably hasn’t therefore been paid for those. She knows she’s not going to get anymore big hitting brand deals and that if she gets any brand work then this tit storm will just erupt again. It’s over.
She’s never ever going to acknowledge or apologise for any of her mistakes - admitting to it would mean taking responsibility for it and that means pulling back the curtain and revealing herself. She’s not going to do it.
Far better to bow out pretending that it’s on her terms - make out that she wants to be a more present parent is a far more palatable reason for leaving than admitting you’ve been pushed because of your own shady behaviour!

Either way - it is a good decision. The life they are leading at present is not normal or healthy and is particularly damaging for those kids. It will be the best thing for them all to just stop with all the social media stuff and just go back to being a normal family in private. The only struggle they will have is adapting to living normally - without all the excessive luxuries that they have become accustomed to (multiple free foreign holidays/free make up, clothes, home wares etc etc etc) that will be the real test.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Just spent a very long time writing a status only to find thread closed I can't remember everything I wrote but no one here could go as low as this spiteful, deceitful dishonest influencer she is lower than a snakes belly, caused decent people to be trolled at her request and she will never say sorry to Kermit or Messiah because she is not sorry for any of the things she has done she has no redeeming quality she is thoroughly unpleasant and well deserved of her verucca salt moniker. How Ironic that she /they are doing exactly what tarttlers have been suggesting for months ( that is if she is telling the truth ) she will not realise but she has proved everything that has been said about her is mostly true or why follow our advice one day those sheep are going to feel very foolish but sadly that won't concern her she cares for no one but herself

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She has written it like she had a choice. She didn’t. No one will work with her. Before the birthday vlog there were multiple ads a day. No nothing. Two since she came back? She won’t continue being online for free.
I've become so cynical now, that I think in a week or two, followers will forget and she'll get interest from brands again.

I really don't think this meltdown will be more than a blip in her career. I'm also sure this won't hurt Organix, as drama is the best form of advertising (see Nike/Colin Kapernick). I actually bought some of their biscuits as they were in my subconscious!

Reactions: 10
She hasnt decided to step back, lee hasn't decided to go back into work, she hasn't decided she wants to spend more time with her kids.... they have been FORCED with no other option. Shes finally seen this racism scandal isnt going to leave her. Brands are dropping her, no new ones are wanting her and they need a stable income.
Just catching up and 100% this. It isn't a choice but it's fun how she's pretending it is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This type of announcement has been on the cards. He's already working I think or soon about to be, best thing for them. 😊 I wish them all the very best, they are a young, healthy family and blessed in so many ways. I'm not interested how they are going to earn, if they'll move etc. as long as the whole family are happier and secure that's the main thing. However, I bet mummy Cannon will do her very best to ensure her princess doesn't have to move back into (what did she call it again?) 'a cute little starter home'. 😉

A wee dig at tattle comments, but if that's the kind of judgement that bothers her it's just as well she's NOT in the real world and workplace! She'd actually melt.

The drama was to deflect from the serious issues of her unprofessional conduct. It hit them like a ton of bricks last week when they realised the racism issue from almost 2 months ago was going to stick like tit with or without tattle every time they tried an ad. It's not 'trolls' that's done this, it's the fact she didn't do her job properly, failed to address casual racism and then committed an offence herself - it's come home to roost.

Still no reference to her unacceptable behaviour for doxxing I see? Nor calling off her trolls, they're out of the box big time now 😂. Not even acknowledging things got well out of hand attacking messiahkaeto and how many other people have been affected by her own behaviours, potentially Kermit and anyone else sharing the same name? No care for anyone else as per.

Nah, I smell tit. If you were just going to do mum stuff, why the continuing stories shoving a camera in your children's faces? She's not even said she's giving up but time will tell, people . Time will tell.

I completely agree with every word.... it really hits me when I see stuff like Safiyah on this morning's stories, hiding her face from the camera, crouching in the corner of the car. How does she not see what her lifestyle is doing to her kids? Florrie still seems quite unaffected by it all but I'm convinced that that is because she is Rebs favourite child so she is more careful around her,,,,,, And Poppy, that child's face tells a million stories already. She looks so sad and confused when the camera is in her face. And this stuff about her not wanting to get out of the car,,,,,,, I wonder why that is Becky, I wonder why???!! 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I don’t think she’s saying she won’t ever do an #ad or #gifted content again I think ( I hope ) she means that being reliant on as the sole earner means it’s all gotten a bit to much so with him working she can pick and choose when she posts or what she posts rather than having to do it no matter what as she needs the money..

We shall see what comes of this but it’s all we’ve been saying and now she’s said it we can only watch with open minds and see what happens.

Reactions: 12
I really hope every influencer (Edgy included) never make any remark/judgment on another person ever again, if they do I’m waiting!! As said on here they have all at some point made comments about shows such as love island. Does anyone know which thread the tweets are on from Reb? They could do with being back on here, seeing as she’s such an angel and would never say anything nasty on social media!!!!! #glasshouses.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She won’t stop they never do , the whole tattie saga she was taking a break it lasted no time her mental health soon got better 🙄
I hate that as it trivialises people with real problems , she doesn’t like being called out and is pouting as the easy money isn’t so easy anymore , but she will carry on too many freebies plus the attention is too much for these people .

Reactions: 10

Yes, and they’ve damaged their brand and have no one else to blame but themselves. If you preen, pose and pout in front of a mirror with heaps of cheap tat on the floor and ask people what they think enough times, folk will be honest, same as everything else in life. Everyone has an opinion and being adult is about respecting those differences and allowing for discussion and debate within your forums and not crying and calling everyone a troll just because they don’t agree with you. People are intelligent and are beginning to question this addiction to stuff. Less is more, and looking after our planet is definitely the way to go and this doesn’t sit well with any of these influencers.

Reactions: 24
Comment down below!!! 🙄 Really!

This is the person that if she has to pay for anything it is rubbish! Like the £5 panto she went to in the New Year, it was amateur and she didn’t enjoy it. This statement which she publicly brodcast to her 80k followers, the £50 a ticket gifted panto she went to was so much better.

But god forbid anyone comment about something as trivial as leaving her washing in overnight or being in gym clothes all day.

Can she not see how hypocritical she is?

I’ve seen more heated debates on tv about mums wearing pjs on the school run, and can’t be successful if they don’t wearing make up.

They took down the Meldrums channel because they felt they were sharing too much. In hindsight they were correct they have shared too much, but with the 20-50 instastories and grid posts she was still sharing where they were and doing in real time.

The thing that got me was on Saturday she said the brand didn’t ASK to be tagged!! Come on!! She knows the rules, she should be the one that said to the brand if it’s on my platform I follow the rules etc etc. This is not the first time she has blamed the brand for her not being transparent.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh poor Safiyah this morning, hiding from the camera!! Has this already spilled over into her schoolmates? Are they talking about it at school??

Also, no more endless holiday and gifted outings if Lee is back in the real world of work. He won’t be able to take part at the drop of a hat..... he will also need his life kept more private as most workplaces have social media policies

• Sad
Reactions: 17
This gives a good rundown of what happened for anyone asking.

Comment down below!!! 🙄 Really!

This is the person that if she has to pay for anything it is rubbish! Like the £5 panto she went to in the New Year, it was amateur and she didn’t enjoy it. This statement which she publicly brodcast to her 80k followers, the £50 a ticket gifted panto she went to was so much better.

But god forbid anyone comment about something as trivial as leaving her washing in overnight or being in gym clothes all day.

Can she not see how hypocritical she is?

I’ve seen more heated debates on tv about mums wearing pjs on the school run, and can’t be successful if they don’t wearing make up.

They took down the Meldrums channel because they felt they were sharing too much. In hindsight they were correct they have shared too much, but with the 20-50 instastories and grid posts she was still sharing where they were and doing in real time.

The thing that got me was on Saturday she said the brand didn’t ASK to be tagged!! Come on!! She knows the rules, she should be the one that said to the brand of its on my platform I follow the rules etc etc. This is not the first time she has blamed the brand for her not being transparent.
I think it's clear to see that she was trying to be deceptive when someone asked who the ad was for and she said the whole caboodle (I'm so dense, I thought that was the name of a brand at first 😂). If she wasnt trying to deceive she would have put the name of the brand.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't know what to think.
It's not a I'm quitting it all post
It's more Lee needs to return to paid employment ease the pressure wise decision.
It does booost engagment.
I noticed her picture is removed from the Olay website.

Maybe she's leaving channel mum soon?
I'm not on Rebecca's Instagram but that's bit sad if safaya is trying to say don't film me.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.