Mrs Meldrum #45 Begging 9 to 5, what a way to make a living.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great title fireflies.
Recap for week so far

Organised mum but not doing properly
Undisclosed free pop pom garland her so alleged unlikely freind business in Cambridge for playroom.
Begging a few retailers for free uniform and sponsor her school morning routine which mostly involves Lee.
Telling sheep they need 5 sets of uniform.
Telling jealous haters to unfollow .
1 paid partnership for baby food for a child who's nearly 2.
No ramming or gym shark footage.
But she's so so tired and toddlers and so so hard.
Plus she unwell and behind with filming schedule.
Her grubby fake tanned hands with cheap fake nails must be worn out from block/ delete and responding to comments!
Her head must hurt trying to write authentic intelligent responses.
Lots fake questions desperate to boost engagment.
Still suss is pushing Sainsburys brand.
But hedge bets she showing herself in asda and Tesco shop as she doesn't have time to online shop.
Such a shame as she was blown away and thourght it would be total game changer to her lazy grabby boring faux posh life.

No sign kindly gifted sofa yet or free kitchen.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
I just got blocked for “causing trouble”. I’m catching up on Gentleman Jack does anyone watch?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just read a comment saying those biscuits are “healthy jammie dodgers”
They aren’t, they are just jammie dodgers aimed at parents with toddlers who want to feel like they are giving them something healthy and will pay the inflated prices to mistakenly believe that.

Reactions: 31
Wouldn’t want to be Chrissie Williams today (Organix PR contact)
[email protected]
Edit: she’s on annual leave. Monday will certainly not be her favourite day!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She got a sponsored promotion after liftgate!! I'm actually shocked that a brand would take such a risk when there are so many other vloggers to choose. Off to complain to them too. The only way this industry will clean itself up is if us punters make these brands away of the lies (DLP) terrible handling of a racist remark in a vlog (Liftgate), bullying and trolling (her sizest comments and mean remarks about a reality TV contestant on Twitter) and the echo chamber she creates on her Instagram page by the blocking and deleting of comments when called out about her transparency.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
She got a sponsored promotion after liftgate!! I'm actually shocked that a brand would take such a risk when there are so many other vloggers to choose. Off to complain to them too. The only way this industry will clean itself up is if us punters make these brands away of the lies (DLP) terrible handling of a racist remark in a vlog (Liftgate), bullying and trolling (her sizest comments and mean remarks about a reality TV contestant on Twitter) and the echo chamber she creates on her Instagram page by the blocking and deleting of comments when called out about her transparency.
Will be emailing too. Has anyone commented on any of organix grid posts yet? I actually buy their products sometimes. Not anymore!

Reactions: 11
I know this will be extremely unpopular but what is the end result people want to see here, is it that her online career & livelyhood will be completely destroyed. She took almost 3 months off from online advertising which I'm sure hit them hard financially. Is that not punishment enough. It's beginning to seem particularly vindictive.
All I want to see is a meaningful apology & her learning to take responsibility for her actions

Reactions: 26
I know this will be extremely unpopular but what is the end result people want to see here, is it that her online career & livelyhood will be completely destroyed. She took almost 3 months off from online advertising which I'm sure hit them hard financially. Is that not punishment enough. It's beginning to seem particularly vindictive.
She has never apologised in a meaningful way for the video or the aftermath. People who only follow her on YouTube must have no idea about liftgate, it was completely ignored and no reason given for her absence. Her delete and block tactics of anyone who is remotely critical, even in a constructive way, are the same as ever as is her condescending attitude to her followers.
I don’t think it’s vindictive at all, she is just being called out on shady behaviour. I would have no problem with her getting brand work in future if she fully addressed these issues and allowed genuine feedback on her channels. Others manage it, why can’t Rebecca Meldrum?

Reactions: 24
3 months are you in a Meldrum Time warp?? She was away 5 weeks from the gram and 2 of those weeks she was on a FREE holiday!! Also just 3 weeks away from her Jam youtube!!

During her time away she even left multiple reviews for her own book on Amazon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Hoping the end result will be the end of ‘Mrs Meldrum Ltd’ so her children have the chance of a normal life. Her and Lee get normal jobs.

Don’t feel sorry for them at all if that ever happens as we know Daddy Cannon will produce the dolla.

Reactions: 23
Actions have consequences
If you can't be honest about A.D. and gifts
You can apologise and own up to mistakes.
You can't stop censoring by blocking and deleting anyone politely stating a different opinion to you.
Like messiah said she needs do do better.
But both of them as lazy and smug as ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If she ran Mrs Meldrum ltd in a proper business fashion ( BECAUSE IT IS) nobody would have an issue with her, yes we may take the mickey out of them, but the real issues are the fact she has behaved appallingly. TBH I don’t think she should be doing her ‘job’ as she seems incapable of following the rules regarding advertising laws.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I have messaged via Insta buy does that go to a pr firm not the brand.
Is email better?
As not had any reply from some brands in the past via Insta

Reactions: 6
I would actually hate for her livelihood to go down. Especially because of the 3 girls. Although I do think their childhood would change for the better dramatically, if Rebeca isn’t filming she’s spending her time constantly checking her phone to block comments or checking this site which just take up soooo much of her mum time. Like I said earlier, I’m new to all this and was following her up until this week. It was the constant begging, and then the awful vid on stories about people being angry with their life, there will be some followers who really are having a tit time, what a way to make them feel better! ... that just made me realise what an awfully nasty person she is and someone who should really take a look at herself and her life!

Reactions: 16
3 months are you in a Meldrum Time warp?? She was away 5 weeks from the gram and 2 of those weeks she was on a FREE holiday!! Also just 3 weeks away from her Jam youtube!!

During her time away she even left multiple reviews for her own book on Amazon.
If she ran Mrs Meldrum ltd in a proper business fashion ( BECAUSE IT IS) nobody would have an issue with her, yes we may take the mickey out of them, but the real issues are the fact she has behaved appallingly. TBH I don’t think she should be doing her ‘job’ as she seems incapable of following the rules regarding advertising laws.
Yes exactly. If she had owned up to her mistakes and learnt from them, and was running her business correctly then all we’d do is take the piss out of her tango tan, headbands and dippy eggs. But she isn’t.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.