Mrs Meldrum #44 So so tiny, still whiny, advertisers departed, still poses like she’s farted!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
CAn someone post the link to insta stories so the blocked people can watch them please? Can’t seem to find it 😬

Reactions: 2
I think the Unit will struggle for custom with the brand spanking new Banchory Sports Village opening. It's overpriced with no pool, sauna etc

Reactions: 12
I made me feel really sick seeing that photo I just don't think there was nay need for it at all

Reactions: 7
You would think that after all the dramas she has created around herself lately she would be trying to keep it light and easy going on her feed. Posting animal corpses is never going to be a good idea, think it through Reb for gods sake.

Reactions: 15
Not entirely sure why she’s giving shoes away apart from Poppy’s. Surely you keep them and hand them down.

Reactions: 4
You would think that after all the dramas she has created around herself lately she would be trying to keep it light and easy going on her feed. Posting animal corpses is never going to be a good idea, think it through Reb for gods sake.
I bet she is trying to shift the focus

Reactions: 2
“Brand Ambassador” 🤣🙈 oh that has made me giggle.
Never known anyone so full of their own misplaced self importance!
Give us a break Reb - your not a “brand ambassador”

Some wee rich lad (and his daddy)you knew in uni has opened a crappy gym in an industrial unit down the road from your house. He’s letting you use the place for free. That’s it. You are more of an ambassador for Checkpea salad than for the health & fitness industry.
And no one is buying this “transformation” either - what a load of absolute bullllllllllhonkey. Using a year old photo as your “before” photo and hammering the fake tan & bleach for your “after” photo isn’t exactly stealth. An idea cooked up by your idiot of a “PT” no doubt?! (A PT with seemingly no qualifications to speak off who lists himself as a model first and foremost? What a joke!!!!)

That daft photo of an octopus is nothing more than her desperate attempt at generating engagement- how sad.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I think not posting pics of her holiday has probably been driving her mad she loves to show off her hols. So she took the chance to post a hol pic and probably thought oh this makes me look like the good mother holding cute poppy and showing her local culture bet shes pissed it back fired as she will have been thinking everyone would gush oh it looks like a wonderful holiday, you look a lovely shade of orange please show us some more instead she now has octogate🤣 she really is a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She really has gone lower than I ever thought! That face on her stories about a "bleeping octopus" (her words). You really are a vile creature Becky and you clearly read here cos the "drama" as you put it is light on your Insta compared to here so 🤷‍♀️ Those people you are being condescending towards are your followers, the people who actually like you 😂😂😂 (god help them) I give up 🙈 So should you love!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The very sad thing about all this is that octopus probably had a higher IQ than her.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
How How How can she be bleeping tired!!!!!!!! She does not work!!!!!!! And has pat the Pratt there. God I am fuming she has NO clue of real life!!!!!!! Was at work at 7.30 got home 20 mins ago no break, photocopied work all through 45 mins lunchbreak. Karma must please come to her SOooon!!!😠

Reactions: 21
Oh goodie potty mouth "zero fucks" edgy is back. My favourite! She really is a one off......... And thank actual God for that!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The very sad thing about all this is that octopus probably had a higher IQ than her.
Even after the poor thing was dead it would have more intelligence than her.

I seriously would not have believed the stupid woman and an octopus would be in the same drama. She really is a nasty ignorant piece of tit if she's having a go at people offended by her pic. Stupid, stupid woman. She really is a one woman tit show isn't she?

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Heartless cow that literally knows nothing about the world around her. What an absolute muppet.
However I’m pretty sure if she was gifted some veggie/vegan food or paid to talk about animal welfare she wouldn’t have a problem.

Reb put your bloody phone down, fold away your Boden stripey tops and read up on the world

This person is having laugh right?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Clearly hasn’t learnt her lesson with her sarcastic insta stories she really should just go hide under a rock - stupid witch
And half Those kids shoes look fit for the bin 😳

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.