Mrs Meldrum #44 So so tiny, still whiny, advertisers departed, still poses like she’s farted!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like she’s been dipped in Ronseal. She’d be invisible against my neighbour’s garden fence.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Someone has just commented 'Where is this, looks amazing , looking for my next holiday' hahaha , people crack me up.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
So she is now an 'ambassador' for the unit (Definitely some Forerro Rocher jokes ahoy) ..she is sorry it must be boring for us having to keep tell us that the gym is gifted on all posts as we all know..eh no we are fine about you following rules , also the Ambassador is new to us ..you haven't mentioned that before. Hope Muddy Mummy gets to be an ambassador too as she has been spending her money there for a few years !!
So, so annoying having to follow the rules when everyone already knows it's free duh!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Now on stories she says she didn't realise there would be so much effing drama over an octopus...and post the pic again. Hmm a bit of controversial engagement anyone? That will get the comments going..I offended everyone so much..I will post the pic again!
Any of the beauty companies she advertises for cruelty free??

Reactions: 9
God she says why the f drama over a octopus you stupid woman it’s looks cruel and not very nice she goes lower each day

• Sad
Reactions: 17
"A brand ambassador (sometimes also called a corporate ambassador) is a person who is hired by an organisation or company to represent a brand in a positive light and by doing so help to increase brand awareness and sales. The brand ambassador is meant to embody the corporate identity in appearance, demeanor, values and ethics"

Nice one The Unit, now we know how you'd like to present your business, guess that's why anybody complaining has had no response 😆

• Haha
Someone has just commented 'Where is this, looks amazing , looking for my next holiday' hahaha , people crack me up.
Folk are fuds, I understand some don’t like the look of the octopus and the fact that it’s in your face but are people really that ignorant about what food is and where it comes from?
I’m astounded

Reactions: 8
I don't think people are ignorant just prefer not to see a pic of her smiling at an Octopus being hung on barbed wire slowly being dried out by the sun....let's face it -she wasn't taking gram pics whilst on holiday as it was private time...odd family holiday snap??? If she was getting a photo taken in her shorts beside a sheep hanging at the slaughter house it probably wouldn't be that well received either.

Reactions: 23
I really think she was very naive to think there wouldn't be some outrage over that photo. After all, octopus ought to be swimming in the sea, yet there it is, dead hanging on barbed wire and being smiled at by a woman for likes. One commenter has posted "live and let live" with no hint of irony. If only the octopus had that choice.

Reactions: 14
She wants the engagement peeps, thats why she brought it up in stories and showed the pic again ...

I swear she uses ground up wotsits as foundation.

Would she have posted that picture if it had been a steak restaurant and a dead cow hanging by some wire 🤔
I hate to say it but...probably. Because she lacks the brain cells to put herself in the shoes of others.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
And now someone is so happy that Rebecca and Lee show their children all these different cultures..mwahahaha yep so so cultured!!! Maybe Rebecaa can make a dead octopus painting for the playroom art wire !

• Haha
  • Wow
Furious at Meldrum what an insensitive prat , I don’t know why I am surprised at her tit attitude because I realised a long time ago that she was really not a very nice person , her remarks today about having to tell people about her gifted gym membership , and making fun of people who actually give a tit about other life on the planet only verifies what a self centred , spoilt madam she is , I would be ashamed if any of my children behaved like this petulant brat. I am also now convinced she does understand that her actions would be viewed as racist she just doesn’t care , I don’t usually get this annoyed at these bloody Influencers but I think it’s something to do with the moon 😡

• Haha
Lucky old gym having a racist as an ambassador!

What the hell even is an ambassador! First time I've heard of it and hasn’t she been going to the gym since January? 🤔

Reactions: 5
Furious at Meldrum what an insensitive prat , I don’t know why I am surprised at her tit attitude because I realised a long time ago that she was really not a very nice person , her remarks today about having to tell people about her gifted gym membership , and making fun of people who actually give a tit about other life on the planet only verifies what a self centred , spoilt madam she is , I would be ashamed if any of my children behaved like this petulant brat
Listening to her insolent segment on insta stories just now, “Also I can’t quite believe the amount of drama over a f**king octopus”🤮quote Mrs Meldrum, I get the feeling that she would have loved to have been saying the same about kkkgate😢#ignorant

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Well explained. I too am veggie and I can’t look at that. I know a lot of meat eaters who do not eat octopus (my man for one example) because research has shown they are almost as intelligent as humans (for sure more intelligent than the meldrums- not hard)
Well said redbreast I am a veggie but like you I don’t bang on about it , her attitude to those who were horrified by that photo is childish and I hope it shows some of her sheep what we have known for some time she doesn’t care about anyone but herself and money

Well said redbreast I am a veggie but like you I don’t bang on about it , her attitude to those who were horrified by that photo is childish and I hope it shows some of her sheep what we have known for some time she doesn’t care about anyone but herself and money
Well said Zoewilliams octopus are amazing creatures superior to I fluencers like Meldrums

• Heart
Sorry to have offended you.... and not sure what all the drama is over a bleeping octopus the next breath. Let’s not pretend you give two shits Reb. We all know where you stand on feelings or opinions different to your own. Once again it’s how she handles things and vile I don’t give a tit reactions. Let’s hope kids weren’t listening in on your Instagram stories again. She has no regard or care for other people’s feelings. It’s not hard to even try and pretend you care about the varied views people have on this subject, just humour people for fucks sake. Zero fucks given with her sulky, I don’t give a duck attitude. Same tit different day.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I am very annoyed at her piggy-backing on the success of the #flexappeal flexible working campaign that mother pukka has put a lot of work into. (On her stories) Reb takes flexible working to the extreme (i.e unlike people with actual jobs who condense their hours/do a day of working at home etc, Reb just doesn’t do any work at all!) But then I suppose it gets the engagement and the ‘gram is one of her jams!

Reactions: 10
She may as well have posted the pic of the “Zero fucks given” t shirt again!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.