Mrs Meldrum #44 So so tiny, still whiny, advertisers departed, still poses like she’s farted!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this comment says it best.

Most people are total hypocrites with this, many meat eaters happy to eat awfully produced battery farm food but the sight of a head or anything that reminds them of a dead animal is too much.

All done on purpose of course as comments are the best enagement to help boost.

Reactions: 20
Be interesting to see if she deletes the sheeps comments. Will rile quite a few up of she does. We know anything other than arse licking is wiped out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Octopus Gate is kicking off on Insta 😂 Her life online really is the gift that keeps on giving 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So she had a Happy Meal, but it was a salad? Eh?
But that also makes it a teeny, tiny child's portion! But off course she's " relatable" enough to be chowing down giant buttons by the bagful and giant ice creams in the vlog 😉

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Octopus post. Haven’t read comments yet - will have a scroll through now.
Are the sheep offended by dead octopus.
Ahh what does she want mum of year award maccy d and holding her child on holiday.
Wonder if that was taken off resort or on resort.
As should be ad if gifted.
Once again photo no relevance mindless attention seeking.

Reactions: 6
If she's really in McDonalds does that mean Asda Aberdeen has been graced with her presence today? .........maybe for that long awaited Asda food haul, even after Pat blew the budget in Tesco's on Quavers and fizzy sweets 🤣
Also going on in vlog about having " too much stuff" then posting pictures of yet more new clothes 🤪

• Haha
Is that dodgy filter again or does her face lool more Orange than rest of body in octopus photo?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh so Mrs M has now been upgraded to “ambassador” of the Unit Gym...🙄

Wft does that mean? Gifted membership for life now instead of the year? Unlimited PT freebies?!

Some ambassador she is when her fitness transformation is a lie 😡

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Oh so Mrs M has now been upgraded to “ambassador” of the Unit Gym...🙄

Wft does that mean? Gifted membership for life now instead of the year? Unlimited PT freebies?!

Some ambassador she is when her fitness transformation is a lie 😡
Ambassador who does she think she is!! Omg I can’t shes such a knob!!! Defo gifted pt as well!! She can’t help herself such a lair!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I honestly respect everyone’s decisions on what they eat and purposely don’t ram mine down other people’s throats. That picture, for someone who is a vegetarian, is bloody awful. I don’t object to others eating meat and even my own children eat meat as I want them to make up their own minds, but come on! Surely she must know that picture is going to shock/offend some people. Makes me feel physically sick. So why post it when you know it may have that kind of reaction? It’s just bizarre 🤷‍♂️

Well explained. I too am veggie and I can’t look at that. I know a lot of meat eaters who do not eat octopus (my man for one example) because research has shown they are almost as intelligent as humans (for sure more intelligent than the meldrums- not hard)

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Ooo an ambassador👏 so, create lots of negative attention and shine a spotlight on how shite the pt is with a fake "before" transformation and shite diet advice with a sprinkle of "naughty vest" motivation and be upgraded to an ambassador. Well done 👏👏

Reactions: 11
Octopus post. Haven’t read comments yet - will have a scroll through now.
Oh that’s just horrible why would she post this it’s vile I don’t eat meat or meat products because of modern farming it’s utterly barbaric , I don’t goon about it because i can’t be responsible for others conscience ,only my own but the cruelty around sea food is horrible I purposely avoid looking at stuff like this , how can she not see the issue here !

• Sad
Would she have posted that picture if it had been a steak restaurant and a dead cow hanging by some wire 🤔

Reactions: 17
So she is now an 'ambassador' for the unit (Definitely some Forerro Rocher jokes ahoy) ..she is sorry it must be boring for us having to keep tell us that the gym is gifted on all posts as we all know..eh no we are fine about you following rules , also the Ambassador is new to us ..you haven't mentioned that before. Hope Muddy Mummy gets to be an ambassador too as she has been spending her money there for a few years !!

Reactions: 12
Jesus she looks like she's just come back from a gifted holiday to Fukushima.
Screenshot_20190612-152411.jpg

The people in the back spot a social media infuencer getting a photo for the gram, probably took Lee ages to take this masterpiece
Screenshot_20190612-152920.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.