Mrs Meldrum #44 So so tiny, still whiny, advertisers departed, still poses like she’s farted!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think she was ‘editing’ the vlog and realised how tit it was and that they had crap farm footage so then decided to add the food haul bit in to pad it out? She might have been planning that as a separate video, hence the random intro from her? It didn’t work whatever the reason for putting it there. Everything is just so rushed and half arsed. Film properly, put nice music to things, if half your footage is out of focus and a load of crap then ditch it and start again tomorrow!

Reactions: 14
I have a theory about the kitchen. I work in a DIY store who stocks the brand rustoleum(sp?) and she “upcycled” a mirror for sf room weirdly on stories on the day. So she’s clearly going to #ad with them and upcycle the kitchen until they can afford a new one. Fakeness seeps through as always !
I thought rustoleum better for small projects like furniture not an entire kitchen.
We using hard wearing egg shell.
Do you work for wilkos?home base?
Has she been in Facebook group diy on a budget?

Its worrying lack Insta ads she needs to try harder on you tube
The food shop has so little detail compared to others theres the meats and the snacks.
Why have they ditched online I thoitght it's as a game changer?

Surprised she has friends happy to be filmed.

The so boring rinse and repeat.
Surely some sheep are bored by now.

Reactions: 7
Reb please can you explain again what biomass is for us? 🤣🙈

Jesus she gives Lee a hard time for not buying supermarket’s own quavers/olive oil doesn’t she? How about you stop being a lazy cocunt and do that online ASDA shop you told all your sheep you were trying 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just wish the 🐑 idiots would stop fawning at these wankers feet! Seriously, they are just other people!!! I honestly don’t know how parents with young children have time to watch them? I never even had chance to watch much TV when mine were small. What a world we have become, so self obsessed and obsessed with other people’s lives, madness.

Reactions: 13
God, ran out of time to do an online shop🙈. How would they ever cope actually working out of the home? Do you think she ever looks back and thinks how much better she did the whole organisation, life, kids etc when lee was offshore? Do you think lee ever thinks what the duck are you up to with your shite content and editing? It seems so self destructive to be bleeping up the cushy number they have all cos she cant be arsed?

Reactions: 15
I thought rustoleum better for small projects like furniture not an entire kitchen.
We using hard wearing egg shell.
Do you work for wilkos?home base?
Has she been in Facebook group diy on a budget?

Its worrying lack Insta ads she needs to try harder on you tube
The food shop has so little detail compared to others theres the meats and the snacks.
Why have they ditched online I thoitght it's as a game changer?

Surprised she has friends happy to be filmed.

The so boring rinse and repeat.
Surely some sheep are bored by now.
I suspect a Rustoleum advert coming too. I’ve seen a few recently from other “influencers”. Hey, she could always spray her kitchen black to prove she’s not racist.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The most uninspiring food shop. Convenience pizzas, dolmio sauce, biscuits everything was for ease. I would take no inspiration from her food hauls as it's just crap.

Reactions: 19
The pancake Poppy is eating at the start looks like a bleeping naan bread 🤦🏻‍♀️

Why are they buying frozen pizzas when they have FIFTY fish fingers in the freezer...

Supporting local produce there as always.

Richmond sausages and birds eye burgers to be bought ahead of the low key, can’t be arsed to make a fancy effort cos it’s just Lee’s family bbq.

Content remains at an all time low.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
sponfused I just love the new word twattery... Now that could be defined as a noun such as tit is a noun but then also an adjective! twit face .It could be a verb, an action as to talk utter bollocks .. She is busy twatting as usual! Could it also be turned into an adverb? To talk twatterly!!! Can you tell am a teacher. This has amused me no end. This site gives me such fun and relief from job stress. Thankyou tattlers all!!

Thanks for showing the comments as an not subscribed I can see the posts but not the comments.
I’m sure if you look it up in the dictionary you will find her twit face too! 😂

Thank god for Tattle! I used to think I was the only one seeing through these flogger’s bullshit because I could never see any other side to their conversation (which completely makes sense now!).
Reb likes to think we are all jealous, sad trolls lingering around in the shadows of the internet trying to ruin her life (narcissist much??). But I have found these threads to be full of intelligent and discerning people with fantastic senses of humour.
I truely believe they are the sad and quite frankly, dark side of the internet. Selling their non-consenting children’s lives out of nothing but self service and then being so insecure about themselves that they have to run their pages like some kind of dictatorship because they obviously don’t trust that people are going to like them naturally. They use their fake, one sided relationship with their audience for nothing but personal gain and then drop anyone that threatens them like a bag of tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
That vlog last night really has not an all time low hasn't it! I thought it was just me thinking I was missing something. Also, what I'm struggling to understand is, SHE shut down The Meldrums channel because she said she thought too many vlogs were too invasive of the girls lives, and also compromised their safety as it gave away where they were and when each week,,,,,,, So why is her channel now just essentially (boring) vlogs. Is it because the Ad's are drying up and people don't want to work with her? Or is it laziness as, if she just has her camera glued to her hand while she's going about her dull boring day, she doesn't have to put in any additional effort. And she's clearly editing this crap in her sleep so no back breaking going on there either!

Reactions: 14
ADs drying up, who wants to work with someone who seems to make no apology for casual racism shown on her channel?

Reactions: 15
Just watched the latest vlog to see how bad it was. Totally agree about the pancake looking more like a naan bread 🤮
They have over 100k subscribers on you tube and only 63 comments on the latest video, I wonder why the engagement is so poor? Maybe a lot of the sheep are wakening up to their shenanigans.
Turned off after the food shop, if you don't like what Lee bought do the bloody shopping yourself you lazy cow! What a lot of ready made shite they eat, they both stay at home all day every day so how do they not have time to cook healthy meals from scratch. Unbelievable! Any Edgy making out she only bought all the fish fingers for play dates, aye right!
Oh and she's still pronouncing chorizo wrong after someone pointed it out to her, what a twit she is!

Reactions: 12
How on earth did she think posting that awful pic of the misfortunate octopus was a good idea?
And look at the people in the background looking at them...I would imagine there was a lot of set up,smile,retake....set up,smile,retake x 20!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
How on earth did she think posting that awful pic of the misfortunate octopus was a good idea?
And look at the people in the background looking at them...I would imagine there was a lot of set up,smile,retake....set up,smile,retake x 20!!
Jesus, look at her face in that pic! 😂😂😂 She looks like an oompa loompa, how can she post that thinking she looks nice? 😆
Oh and she's eating a McDonalds, how much shite does she put in her body! Cook yourself a healthy lunch you lazy sod!

Reactions: 7
Looks like a few of her followers are far more outraged about the grim octopus than they were with a bit of casual racism.

In any case, surely she has to realise that it would be far less inflammatory to just crop the octopus out??

Have to say it again, she is completely tone deaf.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I honestly respect everyone’s decisions on what they eat and purposely don’t ram mine down other people’s throats. That picture, for someone who is a vegetarian, is bloody awful. I don’t object to others eating meat and even my own children eat meat as I want them to make up their own minds, but come on! Surely she must know that picture is going to shock/offend some people. Makes me feel physically sick. So why post it when you know it may have that kind of reaction? It’s just bizarre 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 17
Sheep not happy about octopus but ok about casual racism? Bunch of plonkers.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I honestly respect everyone’s decisions on what they eat and purposely don’t ram mine down other people’s throats. That picture, for someone who is a vegetarian, is bloody awful. I don’t object to others eating meat and even my own children eat meat as I want them to make up their own minds, but come on! Surely she must know that picture is going to shock/offend some people. Makes me feel physically sick. So why post it when you know it may have that kind of reaction? It’s just bizarre 🤷‍♂️
I agree, maybe she thinks it’s made out of macrame?#notthebrightest🤫

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.