Mrs Meldrum #44 So so tiny, still whiny, advertisers departed, still poses like she’s farted!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Top suggested thread title at 62 likes.@Firefliesaremagic

Mrs Meldrum #44 She’s so so tiny, but still just as whiny, the advertisers have departed, and she still poses like she’s farted!

Sorry needed to cut it down a bit to fit.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
🤣🤣🤣 Brilliant. Oh and for someone who claims she’s naturally the shade of mahogany she has white bits on her neck. From the sunbed bulbs.... you must remember to lift your head when getting those rays Rebecca 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
In the new video, she shows us the food shop, I definitely buy more, for the same amount of people. Also do they not discuss what they need to buy in the food shop together.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Latest vlog is up. Cant focus their camera yet again. Food haul footage made me feel sea sickness it was filmed so poorly...

Also thought she was going to do another on line shop? 🤔

Reactions: 7
Haven’t watched Mrs M in a while, what the hell has happened to her face!!!! She suddenly looks very old!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Someone on the last thread said she needs to scrub her hands after putting fake tan this is the woman cant be arsed to take her make up off on a night or who doesn't even shower all day after going to the gym in the morning. Fake tan on her hands is probably the least of her worries dirty mare 🤢 It does make you wonder about her general hygiene tho.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I just don’t get it.
She’s complaining about untidiness and saying she needs to join the “organised mum method again but WHAT THE duck DOES SHE DO ALL DAY???

There are a lot of us on here.. I assume most of us have kids, partners, pets, full time or part time jobs or even stay at home parents, work at home parents blah blah blah and we are all full capable of running a household and a family???? Neither LEE or REB work they do sweet F all. Their editing is bleeping appalling so they don’t spend time doing that. She clearly has no paid sponsorships and even when she did she put tit all effort in.
How can she be too busy to tidy? Too busy to do an online shop?

What is wrong with this women? She’s 30 with 3 kids why isn’t she a responsible adult?

** sorry for rant but know you all understand😂

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Ok...I give up....what is the trip to the farm and detailed explanations of their farming practices in aid of?I assume a set up to flog something...honey?fruit???

Reactions: 13
What is that random weekly food haul in the middle of the vlog all about? And she cut off the start of her weekly meal plan waffle too. Send the woman to bloody editing school someone!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
In that vlog why did she say that pork was “an odd option”?? She was promoting Scottish pork not that long ago!! Also the date of her prawns was UB13th but she doesn’t plan to use them until 16th 🤢 I’m sorry for being picky Mrs M but you just don’t seem to care anymore 😥

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Evening all, just catching up. Love the thread title, there were a few cracking ones that made me laugh just now, on a roll tattlers!
I'm laughing, I was still at work when her vlog went live, a workmate texted me saying 'ffs how boring is she banging on about her shopping as if people care?' That workmate is a sheep, thinking I still was. Seems like there are more and more wakening up to her.

I read the comments just now, some people really are beyond help.... 'I love how you plan to use up the coleslaw with the pizzas and baked potatoes" 😂😂😂... The Meldrums MUST have more fun reading tattle with that kind of tit posted! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Has she been paid by Charleston Farm? Not one of her usual haunts and it's just a bit too detailed.
Who was she with? Mummy dearest or with her 'chums', only reason she goes anywhere. That or being paid.... 🙄

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.