Mrs Meldrum #43 I'm not like Trump am I Lee...? Tangoed and racist...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Birdy60

New thread! With 43 likes!!

Close second
No you aren't pronouncing Borderie anglaise correctly!!!!!!! You daft cocunt (saved from @Goflorrie ๐Ÿ˜‚)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I have been busy today so not had chance watch latest vlog
But she's advertising new book
Adding a affiliate link
No A.D. also affiliate link to amino protein powder Amazon.
Does she think she's a fitness vlogger now?

Lee's still banned from Insta
100 kids is it blocking or people driven mad to unfollow.
Glad I'm blocked she annoys me so much.
Not even sure I can be arse to watch vlog

Same old same old ads bit declared
Block and delete
Kindly gifted
Loads affiliate links
As much me time as possible.

Reactions: 16
Reb (and I quote) "top tip, just use the internet to find free colouring pages".

So guys, no need to buy "Daddy and Me" ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 62
You've got to have a little bit of sympathy for the sheep that says:

"Totally agree with you about Love Island. I enjoy it, and will definitely be watching it but the people on it aren't relatable and you have to wonder How many if them are actually being themselves."

Just sad, a blatant piss take or an ironic Tattler ?? ๐Ÿค”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
@Kermit you donโ€™t want to see her promoting the book in the new VLOG...she is constantly tapping and stroking the front cover ๐Ÿคฎ

Nobody gives 2 hoots about wearing her fake tan (rather that than being burnt to a crisp -although she does that too!!) so why lie about it?! Itโ€™s so pointless and silly. I donโ€™t even care that her hands are orange, we have all been there with tanning disasters, albeit when I was 15 maybe ๐Ÿ˜‚ it just makes her look stupid when lying about it!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Pretty sure she is deleting comments from her latest Instagram picture. I looked at it earlier and there was sooo many people asking where her shoes were from.
Now I've looked at it and only seen a couple and then on her stories shes done an affiliate link for her jeans for the people who have asked (about 3 ๐Ÿ™„) but nothing for her shoes which are Joules!

There were literally 20 x more people asking about the shoes. She didn't answer any of them, just answered about the jeans.

Reactions: 10
Pretty sure she is deleting comments from her latest Instagram picture. I looked at it earlier and there was sooo many people asking where her shoes were from.
Now I've looked at it and only seen a couple and then on her stories shes done an affiliate link for her jeans for the people who have asked (about 3 ๐Ÿ™„) but nothing for her shoes which are Joules!

There were literally 20 x more people asking about the shoes. She didn't answer any of them, just answered about the jeans.
Because gifted and should be labelled ad.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Second of all, whys she doing food hauls on her YouTube? she has said before she couldn't think of anything worse!! She hates those kind if videos. Same with recipes on her stories, it's because she's got nothing else.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm not on her Insta but from what I hear here she's heavy on affiliate links on stories since being back.
Now we have 2 Amazon affiliate links on her vlog.
I assume nothing since come back has been labelled A.D..
Maybe she doesn't have much paid brand work lined up and all the grabby links make her seem desperate.
She been paid by publisher now she wants to take in extra from Amazon links for the crappest book ever.

Because gifted and should be labelled ad.
Yes, if shes been sent them she should totally be labeling her post as AD! You would think after all the trouble she has caused and being in the papers etc for all the wrong reasons that she would be doing things by the book/to the letter since re-appearing

Yes, if shes been sent them she should totally be labeling her post as AD! You would think after all the trouble she has caused and being in the papers etc for all the wrong reasons that she would be doing things by the book/to the letter since re-appearing
Nope and think people given up reporting
She might annoy sheep if she's not answering and deleting a reasonable question.

Reactions: 9
Second of all, whys she doing food hauls on her YouTube? she has said before she couldn't think of anything worse!! She hates those kind if videos. Same with recipes on her stories, it's because she's got nothing else.
Nothing to flog just now but her book. Sheโ€™s scraping the barrel.
Speed clean โœ…
Outfits of the week โœ…
Time-travel โœ…
Primark haul โœ…

I predict a Home Bargins haul coming in the future, and possibly a good old evening routine.

Not like she is going to be putting out any holiday vlogs anytime soon.

Reactions: 20

Not sure if still there but I saw comments earlier asking about two different items, someone (not Rebs) had replied they were Joules and currently x in the sale.... Wondered if working with Joules?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Nope and think people given up reporting
She might annoy sheep if she's not answering and deleting a reasonable question.
I'm not surprised people are giving up reporting because nothing has been done ๐Ÿ˜”

Reactions: 11
Unsubscribed and unfollowed. I can't even bring myself to hate watch her anymore. Disgusted by her actions and complete lack of morals and apology. I watched today's vlog banging on about love Island and how it's all so superficial...then in the same breath go on about her tan and I've just snapped. Just wanted to say thanks for all the laughs over the past few months. Sending everyone who has shared that they are going through a hard time at the moment all the love xx

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Not sure if still there but I saw comments earlier asking about two different items, someone (not Rebs) had replied they were Joules and currently x in the sale.... Wondered if working with Joules?
I always thought she was working with Joules but now i think maybe she wasn't, im not sure ๐Ÿค”

Reactions: 4
@Birdy60

New thread! With 43 likes!!

Close second
No you aren't pronouncing Borderie anglaise correctly!!!!!!! You daft cocunt (saved from @Goflorrie ๐Ÿ˜‚)
Thanks fellow tattlers for choosing my thread title! Saw Trump on the news....dodgy tan, crap fashion sense, tit badly dyed/ bleached hair, wotsit fingers all thrown together with his casual racism and thought of Edgy...Pat can be like Melania firmly in the background for now!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Reb (and I quote) "top tip, just use the internet to find free colouring pages".

So guys, no need to buy "Daddy and Me" ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ
If I see "daddy and me,' in my local JS I will try and put a yellow sticker on it and mark it down to 49p.....

For a second I thought Lee had brought out a cook book ๐Ÿ˜‚View attachment 21547
well if hes going to put salad in the microwave its maybe a good idea! "pinch of vom" ๐Ÿ™Š

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.