Mrs Meldrum #42 Still mooching, hauling and holidaying...but absolutely not apologising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she still ramming? Hard to tell without the constant stories! 😂 5 months into the year, surely the 90 day transformation should be over by now?! 😂

Reactions: 15
“Gosh, the kids have done better than me this shopping haul....”

Well normally Rebecca, decent parents do tend to get their kids more clothes than themselves, they go without or less so their children can dress in nice clothes... so so bloody shocking right?!

Sorry Rebs, I forgot with all the ‘self care’ and me time you do, it must be hard to put your kids first before you....my bad! 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
I managed just over 2 mins into that vlog. Is she completely out of touch with the world, casual racism and now encouraging throw away fashion?
She ‘gets bored’ of hand me downs?? Seeing the same thing for 3 years 😢 what a twit. Also P is constantly in new Boden, JOJO and next, so there’s very little hand me downs going on there. I’m also astounded she had no idea what’s for who as she picks it up. Shows she just buys for the sake of it. The dress is for F no it’s for S actually she might have bought it for all 3? Well planned vlog and haul Rebecca.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I guess Ramis holidays and hers inbetween the 90 day 12weeks ramming must be over.
She still have free gym membership until end of December.
Weird no 90 day reveal in Ramis and hers after all that work

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Is she still ramming? Hard to tell without the constant stories! 😂 5 months into the year, surely the 90 day transformation should be over by now?! 😂
I think I’ve seen some locals post that she’s still going to the gym? Could be wrong though 🤔 She loves it so so so much that my guess is she is still going. Plus it gives her time away from her girls. As we know, all supermums need a break 🙄

Reactions: 15
I guess Ramis holidays and hers inbetween the 90 day 12weeks ramming must be over.
She still have free gym membership until end of December.
Weird no 90 day reveal in Ramis and hers after all that work
I think there would have been a big 90 day reveal and loads more gym chat had it not been for lift gate.

Reactions: 17
Is it the school holidays in Scotland?

Do they have the same law as us with school fines or are the school the same as before & understand the travelling etc. I’m sure she quoted that once in a video.
Wish our school was!

Do they have the same law as us with school fines or are the school the same as before & understand the travelling etc. I’m sure she quoted that once in a video.
Wish our school was!
No they have no may half term.
They break up earlier start July and think return end August.
They have no fines.
Nearly all their holidays are term time

Reactions: 7

Wish our school was!
No it’s not school holidays in Scotland. There are no fines for unauthorised absence but it is still frowned upon and noted. Rebecca would have you believe otherwise!

Reactions: 8
‘Meld’ stated that the Head was happy for them to take them out to travel...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I watched the Primark haul cos I actually used to like this kind of content from her,,,,, However, it was just awful. T hst stuff is clearly going to be returned which as a sidenote I think they need to crack down on!!!! It's been screwed up in a bag obviously forever and like her last lot of lazy editing, she's just as lazy with the iron as that stuff was so creased it looked horrendous!!!

Reactions: 20
As if....

I watched the Primark haul cos I actually used to like this kind of content from her,,,,, However, it was just awful. T hst stuff is clearly going to be returned which as a sidenote I think they need to crack down on!!!! It's been screwed up in a bag obviously forever and like her last lot of lazy editing, she's just as lazy with the iron as that stuff was so creased it looked horrendous!!!
Didn't she wear that striped top with the tie detail in her comeback cleaning vlog? Good enough to clean in!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yea so they say. I very much doubt it though, one of the first things mentioned at preschool transition was that term time holidays are frowned upon

She's certainly been seen in her gym gear around the village, wether that's just because she hasn't ever changed or because she is off for a gym sesh

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.