Mrs Meldrum #40 TITLE TEXT HERE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd say this video had 2 purposes. 1- testing waters. 2- there's an ad due to be uploaded (isn't there always!) and she knew the backlash there would be if it was the first video she posted.
Definitely testing the waters. Wonder how she is going to come back on insta after this. And if Lee ever will.

Reactions: 13
If anyone needs an example of modern day white privilege in action all they need to is look at the facts of what went on here. Never mind the original KKK comment being left up on the channel, or the crappy cover with music, or the instastory with the 'I don't give a duck' t-shirt, she used a black woman as a human shield to deflect negative attention from herself. She saw nothing wrong in using Candice as buffer for her own crappy, narrowminded behaviour. Her pathetic excuse for an apology came only when tit really hit the fan and she felt the need to do damage limitation. It was so vague because she wanted as few people to know of her crappy behaviour as possible.

That apology never extended, either directly or indirectly, to Candice. Based on her current and past behaviour I sincerely doubt she did it privately. We'd have all heard about what a wonderful person she thinks she is by now if she had. She could have used this as a opportunity to learn and grow. I mean, duck me if the Daily bleeping Mail is calling you up on your racism you really do need to address your life choices. She could have spent these last two weeks looking into the history of white supremacy and privilege so that when she returned she could address it from a more informed place and not made herself look like an absolute idiot. At the very least she could have read Why I'm No Longer Talking To White People About Race and pretended she was suddenly enlightened ala Mother Pukka!

But in Edgy's world she can do no wrong. That girl was not raised right.
Couldn't have put it better. What an insufferable, self entitled 🔔🔚

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m glad to see she kept the kids out of it - I hope she continues on that path and let’s them have a break.

Reactions: 20
Definitely testing the waters. Wonder how she is going to come back on insta after this. And if Lee ever will.
Oh Lee will be back, once he is sure his wife has taken the brunt of the backlash. Hes too narcissistic to keep away 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Lee has defo been given the heave ho from her social media, she is going to rebrand as a loving mother, maybe he has found gainful employment elsewhere, in a bid to go back to basics and be more relatable. Let’s see how long it lasts before the mask slips, the lies are exposed and she can’t pretend to give a tit about her kids again!
Daddy and Me/Father’s day coming up...I think he’ll be back. They will wait for the sheep to ask where he is, try to sell it as his adoring public wanted him back.
I do think Sweaty Becky is going for the ‘relatable mummy’ image. Agree, how long is she going to keep up the doting mother act...for her children’s sake I hope something has clicked and she keeps them away from constant filming and using them to flog. Definitely think PR/CM have had a word about the image and direction of brand Meldrum.

Reactions: 16
Well she’s absolutely shameless isn’t she?
She’s even more vile than I thought she was. Her response to this has proven what a self righteous spoilt little brat she is.
I have stronger words for her but I’ll keep it clean on here.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m glad to see she kept the kids out of it - I hope she continues on that path and let’s them have a break.
" Family Life with Reb, Bubblegum and Rosy"............not going to last long, already one rebel sheep has said NO to the guinea pig vlog 😮
Holey gym leggings!! They'll be saying no to the 30 day abs reveal next.......and she's already got her cheeky little piercing in place 🤭

Reactions: 7
I just commented this on her video:
I’m really happy you’re back but I honestly expected your first video to be a sit down explanation as to why you’ve been MIA for a couple of weeks with a further apology added in, then leading onto what you’re new content would be & when we could be expecting it? I love a speed clean as much as the next person, just not what I expected as a comeback video is all, but at least you’re back up & running with some normality back into your life which is all that matters :) P.S: I’d love a piggie video! <3
I wonder how long my constructive criticism comment will remain up or shock horror maybe even be taken on board & replied to. I thought I’d test the waters with a ‘nice’ comment about the whole thing & see if we get anything back from Mrs M? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Problem is she keeps as close an eye on here as she does her comments so she'll just delete it anyway.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Did Lee used to be in the graphics for her YouTube channel? Or is it just an old banner and I haven’t noticed his absence before.

If not, maybe he’s trying to distance himself way, way, way away from the mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
oh my god

She’s got her belly button pierced 🤣👍

I was wondering why she was wearing a daft cropped top to do cleaning in and why she was constantly flashing her belly....

SO EDGY!

Ermmmm 1998 called and asked for it’s “teenage rebellion” back.

Grow up Rebecca for duck sake.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
It's funny there was no sign of his lordship.
He usually can't resist getting his mug in at some point.Obviously a bit of a coward.
Thank God there was no sign of the head . It's her Channel so there's no need for him to be even in the background . I wish he'd F??? OFF and get lost in the woods 😠😠😠

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well she’s back but is obviously skating on thin ice! Let’s see how long she is forced to create content that her audience actually enjoy rather than another ad/gym/motivation video that nobody asked for.

Reactions: 6
sure i saw a half packed suitcase on her bedroom floor!! so they are going on hols then

and she's as stooped and round shouldered as ever!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.