Mrs Meldrum #40 TITLE TEXT HERE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we need to just fill the next 12 or so pages with whatever we possibly can to get to use @Goflorrie 's title! ๐Ÿ˜‚ Don't want it getting lost in the abyss.
That song is so stuck in my head now though ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sheโ€™s changed her profile pic. Trying to rebrand ๐Ÿ˜
"Family Life"................๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฏ That means interacting with your kids Edgey ๐Ÿ˜œ
But, wait, no Wee Pat in the photos, and she's doing all the cleaning ๐Ÿค” TROOPERS I think he's got the heave...........St Andrews Gate was all his idea, therefore everything that followed will be his fault ..........WON'T IT LEE ๐Ÿคช

• Haha
Reactions: 12
"Family Life"................๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฏ That means interacting with your kids Edgey ๐Ÿ˜œ
But, wait, no Wee Pat in the photos, and she's doing all the cleaning ๐Ÿค” TROOPERS I think he's got the heave...........St Andrews Gate was all his idea, therefore everything that followed will be his fault ..........WON'T IT LEE ๐Ÿคช
Heโ€™s had his burner phone confiscated again and is sleeping in the shed.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her house is suspiciously empty in this vid. Quick Pat, grab Safiyah Darcey Darce Safaroni Big Legend, Florence Flobelle Favourite and Coco The Feral One and clear out so I can clean* and throw together a wee vlog for my beloved sheeple.

*Throw things in drawers, clean around rugs, slag off the previous owners, 'clean' the floors with a disinfectant, show off my slamming new beach bod perching over the bath, wipe the sinks.....

Don't get me started on hanging out the half dark-half white washing load on the skipping rope between the trees. Definitely was meant to be the smart meter #ad!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If anyone needs an example of modern day white privilege in action all they need to is look at the facts of what went on here. Never mind the original KKK comment being left up on the channel, or the crappy cover with music, or the instastory with the 'I don't give a duck' t-shirt, she used a black woman as a human shield to deflect negative attention from herself. She saw nothing wrong in using Candice as buffer for her own crappy, narrowminded behaviour. Her pathetic excuse for an apology came only when tit really hit the fan and she felt the need to do damage limitation. It was so vague because she wanted as few people to know of her crappy behaviour as possible.

That apology never extended, either directly or indirectly, to Candice. Based on her current and past behaviour I sincerely doubt she did it privately. We'd have all heard about what a wonderful person she thinks she is by now if she had. She could have used this as a opportunity to learn and grow. I mean, duck me if the Daily bleeping Mail is calling you up on your racism you really do need to address your life choices. She could have spent these last two weeks looking into the history of white supremacy and privilege so that when she returned she could address it from a more informed place and not made herself look like an absolute idiot. At the very least she could have read Why I'm No Longer Talking To White People About Race and pretended she was suddenly enlightened ala Mother Pukka!

But in Edgy's world she can do no wrong. That girl was not raised right.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Wtf! I'm shocked that after all this she comes back with a bloody cleaning cleaning vlog!!! What a joker

Reactions: 15
Awwh so will the wee puppet Lee be back on IG same time? ๐Ÿคข
Holiday or no holiday? ๐Ÿค”

Nothing has changed then. ๐Ÿค”
It's funny there was no sign of his lordship.
He usually can't resist getting his mug in at some point.Obviously a bit of a coward.

Reactions: 19
It's funny there was no sign of his lordship.
He usually can't resist getting his mug in at some point.Obviously a bit of a coward.
Heโ€™s always been a coward. When the tit hits the fan he runs away and hides, he lets his wife/business partner take all the fall.
Wow. What a โ€˜manโ€™
๐Ÿ˜ค

• Wow
Reactions: 19
You tube return and missing explanation and apology aside....I've said it before but that house is horrible๐Ÿ™ˆ. It's so dated, the bathrooms and all that bloody wood panalling. Give me their wee "starter home" anytime.

Reactions: 17
You say itโ€™s not an ad... but the new hoover? Hmm.
Of course itโ€™s a bloody ad. Everything they do is an advert for something. They have no original thoughts in their tiny little minds- all they have is tit to flog, so all they produce is badly filmed, poorly edited, rushed, thoughtless, bargin basement QVC tit!

Reactions: 8
Not sure if itโ€™s been covered but fml her hair is like bleeping straw.

Thanks so so so so much for all making sure Iโ€™m okay and massaging my ego. Iโ€™ve had such a hard time off getting my nails done and bleaching my hair beyond comprehension.

You couldnโ€™t paint a red face on our Edgy - queue the ramming sesh on Instagram in the morning ๐Ÿ˜‰
Someone has got to gift her some deep conditioning treatment!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lee has defo been given the heave ho from her social media, she is going to rebrand as a loving mother in a bid to go back to basics and be more relatable, maybe he has found gainful employment elsewhere. Letโ€™s see how long it lasts before the mask slips, the lies are exposed and she canโ€™t pretend to give a tit about her kids again!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I'd say this video had 2 purposes. 1- testing waters. 2- there's an ad due to be uploaded (isn't there always!) and she knew the backlash there would be if it was the first video she posted.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Paging @Alightened . God I dislike this woman. She just keeps going like a bloody zombie. Nothing, not even a racism storm, can stop her. Its disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.