Mrs Meldrum #40 TITLE TEXT HERE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she thinks she’s above it all and blocks out anything negative towards her never learned a thing this break only to think about herself even more.

Reactions: 9
got everything crossed for you! Im an IVF veteran if you ever want to DM me

Reactions: 9
I think she thinks she’s above it all and blocks out anything negative towards her never learned a thing this break only to think about herself even more.
Those quotes she was frantically pinning away on Pinterest told us all we need to know. Narcissistic cocunt.

Reactions: 14
It's OK apparently " The meek shall inherit the earth" so she'll be fine then!

You'll never change stupid, or indeed her flock of blinkered sheep, they're all practically orgasmic over the return of Reb, her mop, hoover, mess and a bit of dichting roond the lavie.

If Tattlers have sad, unfulfilled, empty lives, then rather that than the life of a" lovely follower" as I can categorically state I have never felt the need to profess undying love to, or indeed dance a happy dance on the return of, someone I neither know nor can prove is actually real 🤯🤪

If you think it's bad she's back wait till his ugly mush appears on Instagram tomorrow morning 😡😡😡
Mornin' troooooooopers, absoloooooootleee beltin' to be back 🤮

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I hope no one in my real life ever finds out I watched a 20 minute YouTube vlog of some random woman cleaning her house on fast forward. And I had to fast forward it as I couldn’t believe it was so so boring. Is that a thing people do? I can’t imagind if I videoed myself at all angles of the house cleaning, anyone would watch. Although it would prove to people I did it 🤣 as to be honest my kids trash everything in minutes.
I suppose it’s more relatable than I expected, as her house is really very normal, the kitchen and utility are dated, the bedrooms are not special.
Also did a murder happen in the utility? It’s very small? I assumed murder would take more space.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I hope no one in my real life ever finds out I watched a 20 minute YouTube vlog of some random woman cleaning her house on fast forward. And I had to fast forward it as I couldn’t believe it was so so boring. Is that a thing people do? I can’t imagind if I videoed myself at all angles of the house cleaning, anyone would watch. Although it would prove to people I did it 🤣 as to be honest my kids trash everything in minutes.
I suppose it’s more relatable than I expected, as her house is really very normal, the kitchen and utility are dated, the bedrooms are not special.
Also did a murder happen in the utility? It’s very small? I assumed murder would take more space.
It was in the utility room. The son smashed the Dads head off the floor and then battered his head to a pulp with a dog bowl. Then shoved him head first into a wheelie him and left it in the shed for 7 WEEKS.

bleeping Grim.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
It was in the utility room. The son smashed the Dads head off the floor and then battered his head to a pulp with a dog bowl. Then shoved him head first into a wheelie him and left it in the shed for 7 WEEKS.

bleeping Grim.
Gosh.

Reactions: 1
She has literally never replied to sooo sooo many comments. It’s always first 20 or so, then nothing more. She must be soo sooo grateful to all the love she’s recieving tonight, after all it’s hard work being an absolute bell-end. Either that or she’s cranking up the engagement because all the brand shes worked with aren’t interested anymore! She makes me sick, she’s an awful, AWFUL role model for those girls.

Reactions: 18
Who is shocked that the first video back is not an Ad?!
Technically it should have been marked as an AD/gifted. The bedroom had the gifted furniture, gifted furniture in living room, was the vacuum cleaner gifted, etc, etc, etc. So despite everything she still does not learn a f#&%ing thing.
In addition she does not deal with the issue, does not look at the camera once, just a voiceover on another so, so, so boring cleaning video. How MANY times do we have to see influencers doing this.....don’t know about anyone else but I know how to bloody clean.
She is a f#&%ing coward, narcissist, manipulative witch and is totally boiling my 💩

Reactions: 23
There’s loads of newspaper articles about it, some are less graphic, but that’s how it went. Then the son pretended the Dad had gone away on holiday and had the family over at the house and was using the Dads bank cards etc all while he was in the shed.
So unbelievably tragic.
☹

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
'' These are all odd socks... I did manage to find some pairs''

Not odd socks then hun 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The 'not even showing her cleaning products because they are crap and she can't wait to buy new ones' is blatant hinting for gifted on her first video back 😕 snooze

• Wow
Reactions: 17
The 'not even showing her cleaning products because they are crap and she can't wait to buy new ones' is blatant hinting for gifted on her first video back 😕 snooze
Or setting the scene for the next advert.

“I’ve so so kindly been sent a box of the new products from Zoflora!”

Urgh.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not sure if it’s been covered but fml her hair is like bleeping straw.

Thanks so so so so much for all making sure I’m okay and massaging my ego. I’ve had such a hard time off getting my nails done and bleaching my hair beyond comprehension.

You couldn’t paint a red face on our Edgy - queue the ramming sesh on Instagram in the morning 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
The comments on that video make me want to throw up...
All the sheep are seeing are the positive comments and negative ones are being deleted...I agree,it does make me want to throw up. No morals or integrity, carry on blocking and deleting and convincing yourself that you deserve all this ‘positivity ‘ Grabecca.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.