Mrs Meldrum #40 TITLE TEXT HERE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to whoever mentioned Hattiewrites 😅. She's brilliant."Hi guys!!" 🤣🤣🤣
I particularly liked the barely stifled burp in her stories tonight, I sure Rebecca has done that but do correct me if I'm wrong. Hattie needs to get on to the constant yawning as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm bored with it all now😴😴😴. Seriously, I can't be arsed. What has my life become if I'm committing myself to be remotely bothered about how her life will unfold after this massive cock up. I'm hibernating. I couldn't give a flying duck as to how her stupid life unfolds now. She gets whatever she's got coming to her. Over and out. I've enjoyed your company Tattler's on this thread. Enjoy😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I'm bored with it all now😴😴😴. Seriously, I can't be arsed. What has my life become if I'm committing myself to be remotely bothered about how her life will unfold after this massive cock up. I'm hibernating. I couldn't give a flying duck as to how her stupid life unfolds now. She gets whatever she's got coming to her. Over and out. I've enjoyed your company Tattler's on this thread. Enjoy😘
Noooooooooooooo 😢 come back soon ❤

Reactions: 10
Oh wow this is great reading. I remember the house that was up for sale in there Street it was a cracker with loads of land I wondered why they didn’t buy it. Now I know why lol they wanted a bargain. So daft if you like a house in and area you love you put over the asking price a good bit as well. There greed has got them a house that has very light sun with all that trees and the back garden looks as though it’s north facing not ideal.

Reactions: 3
Oh wow this is great reading. I remember the house that was up for sale in there Street it was a cracker with loads of land I wondered why they didn’t buy it. Now I know why lol they wanted a bargain. So daft if you like a house in and area you love you put over the asking price a good bit as well. There greed has got them a house that has very light sun with all that trees and the back garden looks as though it’s north facing not ideal.
Someone said on here they put in an offer on that house knowing it was too low, they were chancing their luck and it was rejected, a neighbour from their old street I think. I’m sure the house was taken off the market...I agree, it would’ve been a much better investment for them. Daddy cannon obviously didn’t want to buy that one for his verucca darling. That house they’re in now is awful and has done nothing for their brand image, what a sad, desperate situation to be in.

Reactions: 11
I kinda feel the same. Still enjoying other threads on tattle though and if/when she comes back I am sure here will be my first point of call 😂

I have an online friend I met on another forum not here.
She expressed an opinion on a fashion influencer wasnt hugely bad just she felt her blog we boring and style not hers.
Not onky did that influencers slate her and out her on Insta but one of her friends write a blog on it just to increase her engagement.
It was horrible I also heard hinch army can be vile and have sent organised mum followers and organised mum messages.

So many are just the same
Twisting truth to suit them
Going on about kindness
Then encouraging their flock to be abusive towards anyone who disagrees.

Pat loved to intimidate little weasel.
He's tried the passive aggressive message before

Someone joined, used the same name as her Instagram (which was open) so couldn't be accused of hiding behind fake profiles. She was annoyed at being blocked by Meldrums despite only ever commenting positively and when she questioned why she was told that while Grabecca didn't see a problem with her "a friend" had wondered if they were actually sarcastic...coincidently some of us Tattlers had wondered the same thing, but Meldrums don't read Tattler do they!
After this woman posted on Tattle to say how disappointed and disgusted she was Lee went to Facebook and sent her a private message, something along the lines of hoping her family has a lovely christmas.
Clearly looked like an attempt to intimidate this woman that they knew who she was on other social media platforms.

Vile little cretin. The little cocunt wouldn't be so brave face to face!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Anther article today in the Daily Mail regarding Instagramers. Lot of them now being called out....as it should be

Real Housewives Of Cheshire stars are branded 'trashy' for asking a restaurant for a free meal and drinks in exchange for social media posts (despite their husbands' millions)

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
It's obvious what they will do now. Keep their heads down and go on the holiday, because heaven forbid they don't get to go with their chums, take Safiyah out school again to stick her in kids club all day every day and some evenings so the parents can paddle board, mooch around the local town and read by the pool, oh and they couldn't possibly miss the pancakes and chocolate spread with strawberries or showing off veruccas new beach bod .

Then they will come back and it will be "Hi guys, I'm so so sorry I have been away for so long without an explanation. I was seriously affected by what happened and my mental health took a serious hit. I decided not to come back at all. I know not noticing the comment was bad when editing, but the trolls have really blown it out of proportion and attacked me for it. For my own well being I stayed away. We went on holiday and I was advised not to because it would give them more ammunition to rip me to shreds again. Honestly, I needed to get away though, to escape. I'm so so so glad I did as it gave me time to reflect and realise I'm not going to let them win. So so so many of you have sent lovely messages but if you look on my social media there's been alot of hate. We need to stand up against bullies and not let them win so I am back for you guys. I'm still struggling but will do my best to give you good content (so don't moan when it's just as tit cause I have mental health problems okurrr!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
And I got so so many messages saying that me sharing all of this had helped you so so much and that’s why I do this, to help people 😇
I love that you try to keep my little corner of the Internet so so positive.
Women supporting women.
Lifting others lifts ourselves.

🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
My hobbit just imploded when I told him that now we may never see the " How To Do A Hair Do With A Hairband " vlog.............😥

I'm currently trying to revive him with " Drinking lemon and hot water" and " Winter sick day routine" but it's not looking good 🤯
Maybe somebody could be so, so lovely and kindly gift me a new one ?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I
Someone said on here they put in an offer on that house knowing it was too low, they were chancing their luck and it was rejected, a neighbour from their old street I think. I’m sure the house was taken off the market...I agree, it would’ve been a much better investment for them. Daddy cannon obviously didn’t want to buy that one for his verucca darling. That house they’re in now is awful and has done nothing for their brand image, what a sad, desperate situation to be in.
She will have thought loads of companies would be lining up to gift her new kitchen/ bathrooms/ decor etc. I don’t believe they thought the house would stay looking the same after the first 12 months living there. They were arrogant enough to believe she could continue churning out rubbish content in exchange for an easy life. The industry is so new and volatile, there will always be someone younger, trendier and more interesting queueing up to take your place.

Reactions: 21
if you search on Instagram for lushlashesbanchory, you can clearly see that Mrs Meldrum got her nails done on 7 May!
There’s a picture of the nails on the previous thread....People were leaving comments about mrs M on the woman’s business page which were all removed because she’s just a woman promoting her business / work and doesn’t deserve backlash because if something bone her clients did. Like I, and others have said, despite her many faults, she’s still human and her life isn’t going to stop and she can’t be expected to sit indoors until this blows over.

Reactions: 6
Anther article today in the Daily Mail regarding Instagramers. Lot of them now being called out....as it should be

Real Housewives Of Cheshire stars are branded 'trashy' for asking a restaurant for a free meal and drinks in exchange for social media posts (despite their husbands' millions)
I read that article and it just makes them look like scum, but to be fair I've always thought the British series is just a joke. Compared to new York or Beverly Hills especially they come across as DESPERATE housewives, sad, nasty and bitchy women always fighting. This article makes them look terrible, even more so they're SO rich (despite being pretty thick). Imagine asking for a freebie, not even for a charity bash! Good on the venue calling them out!! They have hellish manners and so up themselves.
Is this the kind of "work" that influencers such as Verruca do from their boss office? What a role model for their children. 🤢
I've said it before.. They are no more than social media whores. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sky News: Thomas Cook slumps to £1.46bn half-year loss as Brexit hits holiday demand. https://news-sky-com.cdn.ampproject...r-loss-as-brexit-hits-holiday-demand-11721113

Maybe if you don't gift cocunts free holidays.

And I got so so many messages saying that me sharing all of this had helped you so so much and that’s why I do this, to help people 😇
I love that you try to keep my little corner of the Internet so so positive.
Women supporting women.
Lifting others lifts ourselves.

🙄
Spot on sounds exactly right

I

She will have thought loads of companies would be lining up to gift her new kitchen/ bathrooms/ decor etc. I don’t believe they thought the house would stay looking the same after the first 12 months living there. They were arrogant enough to believe she could continue churning out rubbish content in exchange for an easy life. The industry is so new and volatile, there will always be someone younger, trendier and more interesting queueing up to take your place.
Yes hardly huge transformation/ renovation
They claim they can't afford simple things like curtains/ fire grates/rug for the lounge.
How they going to afford structural work and thousands for new kitchen.
I be odd thing spend on now as they currently on sabbatical and we now 3 weeks without an AD

Reactions: 13
Could it be possible they're currently getting work done on the house, new kitchen? And she will come back with a reveal of that to divert everyone's attention from the incident

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Could it be possible they're currently getting work done on the house, new kitchen? And she will come back with a reveal of that to divert everyone's attention from the incident
I wondered that at the start. Could you imagine how well that would go down 😕

• Angry
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.