Mrs Meldrum #40 TITLE TEXT HERE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And because people on here have opinions on lots of accounts, those opinions are not valid šŸ˜‚ I thought she was quite bright but her responses regarding kids and not understanding that using your kids to make money is an issue for lots of people is really odd. Many people follow accounts and enjoy seeing these liveky kids but at the same time wonder about safety and privacy. That makes her look really dim.
Itā€™s all greed...they're all the same. All about the easy money for all of them. They try and convince themselves itā€™s okay to exploit their children to do this....deluded or stupid who knows which? And I think she is pretty thick....

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Police officer here and can prove it if anyone doubts it.

They cannot trace you, they do not have your IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) .
She would need to have a warrant issued to tattle to release the IP addresses to the police- they wouldnā€™t hand them over to her.

The owner of tattle could get their own legal advice before handing over any information.

Essentially it could be dragged out for months.

Irrelevant though because it quite simple isnā€™t true, there is no crime and the police will not help them with anything thatā€™s been said on tattle.
If she is receiving direct messages thatā€™s a different matter but the process would still be the same.
The police would get a warrant that would force Instagram to hand over the IP address, the police would investigate but the identity/ip address/phone number would not just be handed over to the meldrums. There is due process and innocent to proven guilty etc

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Sorry I got my wires crossed there! I was thinking it was your highness entitled princess Reb of Banchory, cold heart of the royal deeside, bumping her gums again over how hurt she is after causing more trouble and uproar šŸ‘‘šŸ˜‘

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Police officer here and can prove it if anyone doubts it.

They cannot trace you, they do not have your IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) .
She would need to have a warrant issued to tattle to release the IP addresses to the police- they wouldnā€™t hand them over to her.

The owner of tattle could get their own legal advice before handing over any information.

Essentially it could be dragged out for months.

Irrelevant though because it quite simple isnā€™t true, there is no crime and the police will not help them with anything thatā€™s been said on tattle.
If she is receiving direct messages thatā€™s a different matter but the process would still be the same.
The police would get a warrant that would force Instagram to hand over the IP address, the police would investigate but the identity/ip address/phone number would not just be handed over to the meldrums. There is due process and innocent to proven guilty etc
Even if they just found out someoneā€™s identity, whatā€™s the big deal? Ok Iā€™d rather not be targeted by Instagram fan girls protecting their beloved accounts but itā€™s not like crimes are being committed. Or is she making a threat...

Reactions: 5
Even if they just found out someoneā€™s identity, whatā€™s the big deal? Ok Iā€™d rather not be targeted by Instagram fan girls protecting their beloved accounts but itā€™s not like crimes are being committed. Or is she making a threat...
If they know who I am Iā€™m fine with it, I stand by what Iā€™ve said here. If they want to contact me thatā€™s fine.
When the sheep bleat ā€œoh they wouldnā€™t say it to your faceā€ I always think well, yes I would actually!

I have no idea who that mum of boys person is but itā€™s handy to know who to avoid šŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
This was her IG post on the day she went- she didnā€™t even mark it as an Ad, and this was 5 days after she used a breast cancer scare to promote Ā£20 a year Next day deliver for Next.

Plus there is also a vlog that has been filmed pushing the buggy through the door of CFINE.

And just downstairs from the Starbucks they had their coffee is M&S foodhall, so there was no excuse to pick up a few things if they had forgotten to take any donations.

View attachment 17230
Jeez the lack of grammar on that post makes my eyes bleed. If you publish words for your job how can you get it so wrong, so often? This amateur bollox is something that has bothered me with a number of instmums who use the #press #pr #journogift hashtag. You arenā€™t a writer/journalist with that poor level of literacy.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It was Mum of five boys on her stories. Making threats cos she has her arse in her hand for getting banned on here.
I didnā€™t see mention of the police in Mum of 5 boys stories only that addresses of some Tattlers were available or something like that. I took it to mean that she thought that the Tattle admins/moderators were very lax with personal information/data protection along with whatever else she referred to them as (canā€™t remember exactly - something along the lines of a dictatorship). I donā€™t follow her and had never heard of her before this drama so went to have a nosey earlier this morn šŸ˜„

Reactions: 2
I can picture her, on the sofa, arms crossed, bottom lip out, ā€˜Oh Lee. Those 15 women have ruined it for me havenā€™t they Lee? We were living the dream in our new dungeon, being racist greedy fuckers, and those dicks have RUINED IT FOR ME LEE!!!ā€™ *spontaneously combusts*
I've been on this page a few months now, and this, so far, is my all time favourite thing I've read šŸ˜‚šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Iā€™m convinced at this point that theyā€™re not coming back.

Complete silence still, no stories/grid posts/YouTube videos (yet still liking posts), Facebook page completely gone.

Really donā€™t see how theyā€™re going to come back with any good reasoning as to why they have taken over a week more off than they planned. (I say they, I mean Edgy. Pat didnā€™t make any acknowledgement of the situation)

Reactions: 5
Bloody hell, Mother of 5 boys needs to educate herself in grammar if sheā€™s home schooling! šŸ™ˆ
Rebecca really thinks nothing of her flock does she? She has not even bothered to post a short update, nothing! How anyone following her cannot see how rude, ungrateful and downright unprofessional that is is beyond me šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Bloody hell, Mother of 5 boys needs to educate herself in grammar if sheā€™s home schooling! šŸ™ˆ
I think she just gets ads for that, she pays IXL for the bigger kids and gets free reading eggs...

I personally reckon the melds will take 4 weeks, have their holiday and lie low. Hoping it will blow over.

Reactions: 7
Rebecca really thinks nothing of her flock does she? She has not even bothered to post a short update, nothing! How anyone following her cannot see how rude, ungrateful and downright unprofessional that is is beyond me šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø.
Its all for the sympathy, make the sheep worry so any previous misdemeanors are overshadowed.

More authentic to play the anxiety card if the breaks longer than a week.

Reactions: 10
Iā€™m convinced at this point that theyā€™re not coming back.

Complete silence still, no stories/grid posts/YouTube videos (yet still liking posts), Facebook page completely gone.

Really donā€™t see how theyā€™re going to come back with any good reasoning as to why they have taken over a week more off than they planned. (I say they, I mean Edgy. Pat didnā€™t make any acknowledgement of the situation)
šŸ¤žšŸ»

Reactions: 3
I just canā€™t see how anyone, even her most loyal of fans, would want to stay invested in a flogger who has so little regard for them. I remember ages ago someone on here said they could imagine one day when Grabby has fleeced everything she can from her channels, she will pull the plug, just disappear, with no explanation. Why has she not put anything on her insta/YT either stating sheā€™s taking a longer break or quitting? Donā€™t the people that pay her wages ( and they do, without her viewers no brands would work with her) deserve some acknowledgement? I really think this is such poor management.

Reactions: 13
I just canā€™t see how anyone, even her most loyal of fans, would want to stay invested in a flogger who has so little regard for them. I remember ages ago someone on here said they could imagine one day when Grabby has fleeced everything she can from her channels, she will pull the plug, just disappear, with no explanation. Why has she not put anything on her insta/YT either stating sheā€™s taking a longer break or quitting? Donā€™t the people that pay her wages ( and they do, without her viewers no brands would work with her) deserve some acknowledgement? I really think this is such poor management.
Itā€™s predictable though donā€™t you think. She is selfish to the core and loves to play the victim to up the vomit inducing messages and pleas from the sheep... sheā€™s manipulative, thatā€™s one skill sheā€™s honed for sure.... you can see she has most people in her life exactly where she wants them - around her little finger....

Reactions: 11
Another nail in the coffin for influencers....article in Daily Mail.

ASOS and other online firms blacklist serial returners including Instagram influencers who wear their clothes then send them back in crackdown on Ā£60billion-a-year ruse

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Have never commented before but have been loosely keeping up with threads, although I do agree with some points made about the Meldrums, this whole witch hunt over the KKK comment is beyond ridiculous. If it was her that said it then maybe a bit more reason to have a major issue but it was one of her friends. And for those who say "it shows the type of person she is if she is willing to be friends with someone who says those things" - none of us can control what our friends say, and every single one of us make mistakes in our lives, must be nice to be perfect!

Someone else pointed out that if someone had said "oh we look like ISIS" then it would be a different story.. I disagree, I don't see much wrong with saying either of those things... it's possible to look like someone /a group of people without having the same intent as them, it doesn't mean anyone agreed with their ideas. It was simply an off the cuff comment made between a group of friends.

I live around 1 hour away from the Meldrums (I don't know anyone who knows them, and have never met or even seen them, for anyone who is about to accuse me of "being them" *eyeroll* and to be honest, it may just be the fact that we are so rural here with no experience of other cultures. The school I went to had around 1000 pupils, in primary school it was all white pupils, and in Secondary school i could count on one hand the amount of people of another race across the whole school. All the teachers and staff were white, in my town the only other race I can think of being present are the Chinese that run the Chinese takeaway, the Indians who run the Indian restaurant and the Turks who run the kebab shop and Turkish Barber. If you are not exposed to other cultures and you are not taught the correct way to handle things, or realise how little offends these people, then it could be very easy to get yourself into this situation.
So. Many. Problems.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Have never commented before but have been loosely keeping up with threads, although I do agree with some points made about the Meldrums, this whole witch hunt over the KKK comment is beyond ridiculous. If it was her that said it then maybe a bit more reason to have a major issue but it was one of her friends. And for those who say "it shows the type of person she is if she is willing to be friends with someone who says those things" - none of us can control what our friends say, and every single one of us make mistakes in our lives, must be nice to be perfect!

Someone else pointed out that if someone had said "oh we look like ISIS" then it would be a different story.. I disagree, I don't see much wrong with saying either of those things... it's possible to look like someone /a group of people without having the same intent as them, it doesn't mean anyone agreed with their ideas. It was simply an off the cuff comment made between a group of friends.

I live around 1 hour away from the Meldrums (I don't know anyone who knows them, and have never met or even seen them, for anyone who is about to accuse me of "being them" *eyeroll* and to be honest, it may just be the fact that we are so rural here with no experience of other cultures. The school I went to had around 1000 pupils, in primary school it was all white pupils, and in Secondary school i could count on one hand the amount of people of another race across the whole school. All the teachers and staff were white, in my town the only other race I can think of being present are the Chinese that run the Chinese takeaway, the Indians who run the Indian restaurant and the Turks who run the kebab shop and Turkish Barber. If you are not exposed to other cultures and you are not taught the correct way to handle things, or realise how little offends these people, then it could be very easy to get yourself into this situation.
Totally disagree. I live somewhere even more rural than the meldrums. West coast of scotland on an island. There was no other race other than white on the island of 400 until 5 years ago. Iā€™m not an uneducated racist. She is.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Wow, stereotypical placements there! Barber, takeaway and restaurant. Wtf. No one treat you in hospital, teach, assist you in a shop or carry out skilled work for you? So you live in a bubble and that's an excuse? Aberdeen has a very diverse population. You're not on another planet in Inchmarlo!

Off you trot. No witchunt here. There's 40 threads going back yonks.. Put the latest aside, there's plenty more to read.

But I'd be more worried, its still being brought up by other influencers online today šŸ¤”

Reactions: 21

#areyouforreal?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.