Mrs Meldrum #40 TITLE TEXT HERE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the lack of any remorse, I can’t quite get over it!
I just can't believe people still think things like this are acceptable in this day and age.
People in their 60's up I can sort of understand and put it down to a generation thing, but anyone under that really needs to have a word of themselves!

Reactions: 14
I just can't believe people still think things like this are acceptable in this day and age.
People in their 60's up I can sort of understand and put it down to a generation thing, but anyone under that really needs to have a word of themselves!
I think that person is either of an older generation as I have heard people 60/70s use the term as they thought calling someone black was offensive or they are from a really sheltered background as no-one below the age of 55 surely would say that. My guess is it’s the latter

Reactions: 3
Sorry to be a dim newbie, but what’s her IG account name? There are several variations of Mrs Meldrums there and I haven’t the energy to trawl back through 40(!) threads 😆

But she’s still representing the brand - I know for fact they will have guidelines for charity involvement. How do we know she turned with nothing (I refuse to watch the blog she doesn’t need any more views!)
Hi REBECCA 👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼
From now on I shall say 'today my kid threw a right old panda" I can say that as my dad's Irish and my mum's a cuddly bear.....Who's this person kidding? Really?

Def
From now on I shall say 'today my kid threw a right old panda" I can say that as my dad's Irish and my mum's a cuddly bear.....Who's this person kidding? Really?
Definitely not REBECCA. Sorry to disappoint.

It wasn’t me who referenced panda with racism. Please hurl insults at the correct person. Thank you.

I will say, as well, the person who ‘knew someone’ at the food bank confirmed REBECCA brought no donation.

Actually, of her own knowledge, she doesn’t know. It’s pure tattle (in the true sense of the word) she is propogating.

The racism slurs are fact, some of the food bank stuff is not.

Reactions: 1
Def

It wasn’t me who referenced panda with racism. Please hurl insults at the correct person. Thank you.

I will say, as well, the person who ‘knew someone’ at the food bank confirmed REBECCA brought no donation.

Actually, of her own knowledge, she doesn’t know. It’s pure tattle (in the true sense of the word) age is propogating.

Sorry meant that for the person who thought Paddy was another word for pandemonium!! 🤣🤣

Actually, of her own knowledge, she doesn’t know. It’s pure tattle (in the true sense of the word) she is propogating.

How do you know that?

Def

What @EdgyLegend actually said was that she worked closely with CFINE and could categorically confirm that the Meldrums turned up without a donation. So it is of her own knowledge.

Reactions: 12
Def

Given that you stated you didn't know of the food bank till Tattle discussed it, how do you know that my earlier statement regarding donations is untrue?

I'm not going to say how I know she did not donate when she visited but it's more than just knowing someone. I work very closely with CFINE.

Reactions: 20
If anyone listens to audible there is a free listen called Dammed spot. It goes into detail about properties where something bad has happened. Very interesting
Maybe this is where their demise is coming from.

Reactions: 9
Just popped over to you tube video of her life update. Am amazed at how many negative and critical comments have been left up for past 2 weeks and not deleted. It’s a good thing as shows people a more accurate representation of what viewers are actually thinking but am shocked. Bet she has been twitching to push the delete button!

Reactions: 8
Given that you stated you didn't know of the food bank till Tattle discussed it, how do you know that my earlier statement regarding donations is untrue?

I'm not going to say how I know she did not donate when she visited but it's more than just knowing someone. I work very closely with CFINE.
I don’t know of the food bank, I don’t know you and I don’t know of your ties to the food bank therefore I don’t know if your statement is true. Saying ‘I’m not going to say how’ doesn’t inspire confidence- basically there’s no hard fact.

If anyone listens to audible there is a free listen called Dammed spot. It goes into detail about properties where something bad has happened. Very interesting
Maybe this is where their demise is coming from.
Reminds me lady Macbeth
I think she was pretty unpleasant before the house move.
So we can't blame Casper

Reactions: 6
What @EdgyLegend actually said was that she worked closely with CFINE and could categorically confirm that the Meldrums turned up without a donation. So it is of her own knowledge.
Yes but yes still not HER knowledge, it’s someone else’s (person who does actually work there not works closely with) - CFINE needs to come on and confirm to make it 100% true

Last edited:
But why does @EdgyLegend have to prove to you that they didn’t take anything?

Why don’t you show us the evidence that they did donate?

I watched the video at the time, I know what I believe and I don’t require any more evidence to convince me.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.