Mrs Meldrum #40 TITLE TEXT HERE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or, they might even come and try to attack Tattle Towers and have us all hung, drawn and quartered😭😭😭😧😧.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I started watching while she was pregnant with poppy and I was pregnant with my 4th 🥴 she seemed genuine, fun, happy etc. I looked at their life and thought ‘wow’ you guys seem to have it all! But then I saw a story where she was saying that so, so many of us were wanting to send gifts for the new baby that she was opening a PO Box! I was shocked that she was expecting to receive these gifts! It kinda took the ‘family next door’ vibe away for me and made them look like they were out for all they could get! I felt sad that the new baby was going to be getting all these freebees that she’d no doubt have to parade and show off. Rather than showing off the miracle she’d just given birth to! She just boils my piss now!! Shes all out for number 1 which is an unfortunate, ugly trait to have!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I started watching while she was pregnant with poppy and I was pregnant with my 4th 🥴 she seemed genuine, fun, happy etc. I looked at their life and thought ‘wow’ you guys seem to have it all! But then I saw a story where she was saying that so, so many of us were wanting to send gifts for the new baby that she was opening a PO Box! I was shocked that she was expecting to receive these gifts! It kinda took the ‘family next door’ vibe away for me and made them look like they were out for all they could get! I felt sad that the new baby was going to be getting all these freebees that she’d no doubt have to parade and show off. Rather than showing off the miracle she’d just given birth to! She just boils my piss now!! Shes all out for number 1 which is an unfortunate, ugly trait to have!
She just boils my piss now this made me giggle. I remember now her saying folk wanted to send stuff to Poppy. I thought Christ don’t you get enough stuff sent to you for free. Just utter greed.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Sulking maybe but I suspect this 2nd week of silence may be the holiday week to Greece and they have decided to go with the friends after all, freebie or not. She would have been inconsolable if she had missed that holiday I think. No danger she was going to tell those kids they were no longer going away and absolutely no chance she was missing out on showing off in a bikini with all her "group".
That's just my hunch because I don't believe her and the hyper husband could stay home for two weeks unoccupied without caving and posting online on her antisocial media accounts.

Reactions: 23
Oh yeah, I remember thinking at the time , what a greedy witch and there were people suggesting she should instead have donations to the neonatal unit that had looked after poppy instead. She didn't though. Seriously, when you think about that again... What a greedy, selfish bloody cocunt. 🤬

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Who’s our local who normally sees them on the school run? They’ll be able to tell us whether they are missing in action or not and then we’ll know if they’ve gone away. Although I thought the holiday was June??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Very forward of them excepting baby gifts from people bit much

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Is she still as friendly with her sister in law? She was always in posts and vlogs for a bit but its gone quieter now. She seems a nice girl and doing her own instagram thing. (and also heading off on holiday to Greece very soon)

Reactions: 4
If any of the newbies wonder why they’re called cocunts it’s because when describing what was in her manky breakfast bowl she did one of her many hilarious spelling mistakes and wrote that instead of coconut. She is the gift that keeps on giving. It was definitely fate and meant to be as they are in fact the biggest cocunts. Right up there with baloon and checkpeas 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Hey - first time posting.. I've read loads of the other threads and I am now fully converted! Little bo beep has lost a sheep! 😅
Meld has been doing my head in for a while with her lazy editing, constant ads and unrelatable content.

Two things that really annoy me:

1, The constant reminders that YouTube is her job. That it's the money earner. I don't rave about my job and tell my mates that I'm being paid to do it. It's just your job. Do it well and be proud of it. Actually put some effort in. Poor editing could be excused at the beginning but there is no pride in the work. 'Title text here', poor editing between shots (especially in hauls) and terrible background music transition into speech.. or just missed music all together. I think her comment about missing the racist comment during her edit is probably fair.. considering her poor attention to detail. (I am not condoning it at all. She reacted to the comment - the eye roll - so should have been more vigilant!)

2, The ads. I understand it is a part of the job but its these daft ads that she says how much she loves a product but we've never seen her use or talk about it before. It feels disingenuous and therefore everything else that is said feels the same to me. I remember this time last year an ad for a £400 air purifier. Where is that now!? Was it only seen in that advert?!

Anyone else agree that Rebs' content has plummeted in quality since announcing they were selling their house!?

Reactions: 50
My hobbit is bored......
He misses the Meldrum uploads. :m
He’s just mooching around lia little lost chicken nugget, it’s heartbreaking really.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
The sheep that say we’re sad, empty people who want to be nasty when they’re hanging off her next fake IG post. How sad and empty must THEIR lives be to give a second thought to how she is - she’s fine! It’s all lies over on her IG, the fake love for products, the nauseating gushing words of thanks to the sheep, the stupid question about what they’re doing at the end of each post to gain engagement. You think for two seconds she gives a tit what you’re doing? Think she reads past the first 20 comments so she can quickly press like and make it look like she cares.... they must be complete morons. I think I’d like to go and meet some of them.... the village idiots

• Heart
Reactions: 21
2days after moving house her and Lee took older 2 girls to Disney land Paris for the weekend.
It Was just before safayas birthday and she implied it was birthday surprise.
When asked if it was gifted they said no it's not an AD the only thing they got gifted was vip passes.
People got suss as they had so many pics hardly any crowds with characters.
Lee tried to say it was really easy to meet characters.
But so many had been to Disney land and called them out on it

When she came back she made a tit apology she made a boob it was a complicated arrangement the trip was gifted by Tesco via their pr company
She said because she was fire moved house.
Loads complaints to ASA over that.

She later did 2nd apology saying she dident declare as she dident want to make her fans feel bad as she had so many Holliday last year.q

Ridiculous that she didn’t want fans to feel bad as they have had so many holidays, so making out they can afford to go on holiday 2 days after moving house would make them feel better?

What a load of rubbish, she just wants people to think ‘Wow, they are doing so well for themselves! Living their best lives’ 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Imagine this in the real world, you make a mistake at work and instead of being sorry, reflecting on it and making yourself better, you don't turn up and sulk for two weeks ? I wouldn't have a job to go back to I'm afraid. I'm a nurse, so that's different for me, but she should feel that she has some responsibility for the mistake she has made and try to figure out how to make herself better 😟🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 21
Ridiculous that she didn’t want fans to feel bad as they have had so many holidays, so making out they can afford to go on holiday 2 days after moving house would make them feel better?

What a load of rubbish, she just wants people to think ‘Wow, they are doing so well for themselves! Living their best lives’ 🙄
The reason DLP was so telling is they went out of their way to mislead lie and deceive the whole way along.
They felt they could get away with it as they never declared the Neilson holiday last year.

Saying it was for s birthday
Saying on stories it wasn't an AD
That the only thing that was gifted was the VIP pass after people called them out on how they got to meet so many characters.
He to avoid trouble with ASA she retrospectively changed the labelled posts.
All so calculating.
It did huge damage and she knew it huge backlash.
Not even a proper apology just more excuses.
The 2nd lame apololgy was all about her guys I can't keep apologising and you all just jealous of my success..
I dident want you to to feel bad so I lied in good faith.

They always have about been portraying the wealthy affluent middle class image.
None of Lee's ski holidays pics were labelled gifted.(every pic should have been marked gifted AD)
It's reason they hid the fact last house was part owned by the council.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
I don’t have an issue with ads at all, whether it’s a paid partnership or a freebie
If any of the newbies wonder why they’re called cocunts it’s because when describing what was in her manky breakfast bowl she did one of her many hilarious spelling mistakes and wrote that instead of coconut. She is the gift that keeps on giving. It was definitely fate and meant to be as they are in fact the biggest cocunts. Right up there with baloon and checkpeas 🤣🤣🤣
Aaah I missed that one! 🤣🤣🤣. I also missed a couple of threads in the early #30s and never read them to catch up on cos you know .......life 🤷🏻‍♀️ so they were probably the ones on where it was mentioned. That’s an epic typo though 🤣😂🤣😂 It was probably an #ad as well which makes it even funnier!

Aaah I missed that one! 🤣🤣🤣. I also missed a couple of threads in the early #30s and never read them to catch up on cos you know .......life 🤷🏻‍♀️ so they were probably the ones on where it was mentioned. That’s an epic typo though 🤣😂🤣😂 It was probably an #ad as well which makes it even funnier

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.