Mrs Meldrum #40 TITLE TEXT HERE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two weeks silence... Goodness knows how they’re going to come back from this.

Reactions: 14
I’m loving how this thread has kept on going despite them still being MIA. I hope they do come back so I can rip Becsy apart for blocking me after I opened up about being terminally ill at the age of 24. It really pisses me off how much she complains that she has life hard like I’ll never have children, watch them grow up, have grandchildren, I’ll be lucky to get married, I’m lucky to get out of bed & wake up each day, I spend my life in hospital & she literally complains about having a life where she’s gifted everything, lives in a huge (I know it’s ugly) house, has 3 gorgeous children, is married to a man who loves her ( I have a partner who gave up work to care for me so I’m lucky in that sense as he’s 100x better than Lee), all 5 of them are healthy, she gets to travel & go on holiday in both the UK & abroad for free most of the time & can use her own two legs & doesn’t require a wheelchair. I know I sound jealous but she has it so bloody easy & she has the cheek to be moody, sulky & complain about her oh so hard life 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 102
I’m loving how this thread has kept on going despite them still being MIA. I hope they do come back so I can rip Becsy apart for blocking me after I opened up about being terminally ill at the age of 24. It really pisses me off how much she complains that she has life hard like I’ll never have children, watch them grow up, have grandchildren, I’ll be lucky to get married, I’m lucky to get out of bed & wake up each day, I spend my life in hospital & she literally complains about having a life where she’s gifted everything, lives in a huge (I know it’s ugly) house, has 3 gorgeous children, is married to a man who loves her ( I have a partner who gave up work to care for me so I’m lucky in that sense as he’s 100x better than Lee), all 5 of them are healthy, she gets to travel & go on holiday in both the UK & abroad for free most of the time & can use her own two legs & doesn’t require a wheelchair. I know I sound jealous but she has it so bloody easy & she has the cheek to be moody, sulky & complain about her oh so hard life 😡
I’m genuinely so sorry to hear that you’re unwell. Wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy.

I’ve always believed in the whole ‘just because someone’s got it worse it doesn’t mean your situation/sadness isn’t valid’ - but reading stories like yours really shows you that Edgy needs to get a f*cking grip and stop pretending her life is so horrendous.
(Hope that didn’t come across as offensive at all to you)

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m genuinely so sorry to hear that you’re unwell. Wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy.

I’ve always believed in the whole ‘just because someone’s got it worse it doesn’t mean your situation/sadness isn’t valid’ - but reading stories like yours really shows you that Edgy needs to get a f*cking grip and stop pretending her life is so horrendous.
(Hope that didn’t come across as offensive at all to you)
Oh don’t worry it didn’t come across as offensive at all.
On another note I do find the way so quickly claims the mental health badge/anxiety to be offensive as those suffering go through such pain & I personally believe that if she does have it most of it is self inflicted & if she is effected that much go to the GP & get some medication & proper CBT to help you rather than just dipping in & out of it the way she does

Reactions: 14
@PrincessMeatlug I’m so sorry. I have had health issues in the past and it’s so hard when you see people moaning about everyday things you would love to moan about but are dealing with life/death issues.
You’re 100% spot on....she has no clue how fortunate she is. My husband & I work bloody hard and are still skint but we have our health, our kids are happy & healthy and we have a lovely home. I truly count my blessings and it really grates on me Rebecca has no concept of how lucky she is or how hard other people have life xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That house was the one they were after before owners took it off the market.

Reactions: 5
@PrincessMeatlug I’m so sorry. I have had health issues in the past and it’s so hard when you see people moaning about everyday things you would love to moan about but are dealing with life/death issues.
You’re 100% spot on....she has no clue how fortunate she is. My husband & I work bloody hard and are still skint but we have our health, our kids are happy & healthy and we have a lovely home. I truly count my blessings and it really grates on me Rebecca has no concept of how lucky she is or how hard other people have life xx
Thank you so much 😊
Like you said I think until you’ve been very poorly you don’t realise how much of a blessing being healthy is. My partner who I spoke about had cancer which is kind of how we met so he understands what it’s like to be healthy & then have that quickly taken away from you.
I just feel her children deserve a much better role model than her & I don’t think they ever really look truly happy 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I totally get you! I have an additional needs child and it breaks my heart the way she speaks to her kids and the lack of quality time she spends with them. She really doesn’t know how lucky she is a little bit of gratitude wouldn’t go a miss

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Someone just needs to bite the bullet and pay for a copy of the title. It's a bit stalkerish (it is public record but still...) so we can end this debate.

Reactions: 1
This talk of the house has been DONE TO DEATH guys! It was boring the first time, can we please not flog this dead horse for the 50th time?? 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Can I just add a final comment to the house debate?

What if she didn’t buy it, daddy bought it. Didn’t her parents just sell their Edinburgh house? It would also provide a nice little tax relief investment for them or it’s in a trust fund. I bet she doesn’t even pay a mortgage or rent on it.

When her parents were living in Edinburgh I thought it was odd that they had an Aberdeen house but no one lived in it. I never understood why the meldrums never lived in it but then the parents moved back.

If i had the money I’d buy an infamous murder house for a rock bottom price put a YouTuber in it to get nice gifts to do the place up for free whilst building the house up in the public’s mind to not be the “murder house” but “the Meldrums” house when they come to sell it again it’ll be more famous and less infamous.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I think speculation over house came down to some new members joining and wondering how long they could afford to take off or not get another job.
I agree we just repeat ourselves with the house and unless we see name on land registry it's all speculation but it's not the 1st time they lied and said they owned a whole house.
They never wanted the fact they lived in social housing to get out because they complete snobs.

The nails and gym and pt probably all free.
I expect she having a lovely carefree time with muddymummy in the gym .
Poor rami getting less coverage though.

I know she bloody loves Monday maybe today's the day.
Maybe Lee's building up an eBay empire with all the free tit from their po boxes to tide them over.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.