Mrs Meldrum #4 Boobs & Ad's Galore, The Busy Life Of A Scotty Spon Bore (The Meldrum Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Meldrum Family.....
Rebecca, Lee the nuggets and the ghost ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Who you going to call

Ghost busters

Does banchory have resident exorcist for ghosts and bull tit.

Reb seems spiritual maybe a free tarrot card reading and forcasts of riches

Will the nuggets get more new names in the new house.

In a bigger house will reb do exiting edgy things like actually cook

Who do we advertise tommorow

Which room will be revealed next

Glad shes got a fire guard

Is she cheating on matalan this week with someone else

Is she just too busy for local toddler group

Will someone end up in a&e slipping on those solid oak floors.

Lee can we have another morning weather forcast again ps dont forget to hide your number plate.

You have all had a busy week you must all be goosed this excuses you if course from anything idiotic you do this week.

Have you booked your next holiday?

Reb what you reading?

Reactions: 9
From @Kermit on thread 3.

But look on the bright side...
She forgot the drops, but, she remembered her name this time ??‍♀

B5876D4E-94DA-48FB-B4C1-16C0AB9BBD78.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Who you going to call

Ghost busters

Does banchory have resident exorcist for ghosts and bull tit.

Reb seems spiritual maybe a free tarrot card reading and forcasts of riches

Will the nuggets get more new names in the new house.

In a bigger house will reb do exiting edgy things like actually cook

Who do we advertise tommorow

Which room will be revealed next

Glad shes got a fire guard

Is she cheating on matalan this week with someone else

Is she just too busy for local toddler group

Will someone end up in a&e slipping on those solid oak floors.

Lee can we have another morning weather forcast again ps dont forget to hide your number plate.

You have all had a busy week you must all be goosed this excuses you if course from anything idiotic you do this week.

Have you booked your next holiday?

Reb what you reading?
ASA guidelines hopefully.

Just to kick off thread 4.

Tap that affiliate link ladies......
Get your own chicken Royal. ?
The. Stack. Is. Back ?

F07BDC5A-28CF-4102-8581-1BC1E9411950.jpeg

Get stuck in!

Looks like that shirt is straight out of the packet with those crisp creases down the front :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 8
She is definitely reading these threads as she has tagged mummydaddyme in her stories and commented on Katie's very clearly flagged as an AD for ironically f&f clothing (which Katie is a great ambassador for imo)!!

She'll be reading and complaining it's still here.
Stamping her feet like Verruca Salt. "I want it gone now, Daddy now"
Things are bad when your thread is moving quicker than the Inghams thread.
Her every move and Ad/gift/whatever is now under suspicion and companies will soon drift away from the negativity. There are hundreds of other vloggers much more relatable than the Boobdrums she's very easily replaced.

Reactions: 17
Has anyone noticed on Instagram that people are declaring ads much more visibly today? Louise pentland for example has AD in caps before her posts and others are also doing that same. Maybe this situation has caused some backlash behind the scenes and they are being warned to be careful?

Reactions: 5
Has anyone noticed on Instagram that people are declaring ads much more visibly today? Louise pentland for example has AD in caps before her posts and others are also doing that same. Maybe this situation has caused some backlash behind the scenes and they are being warned to be careful?
Quite possible as brummy ash reid and charlotte Louise taylor also been questioned.

Maybe if they all behave better the insta asa police is working.

Reactions: 4
It is just pure buisness. I cant belive how people let themself get fooled. How proffesional is it to act like she is a victim.
A goldfish had a better moralstandard and workethic than her.

Reactions: 7
Ahh they lurrrving their new house
They enjoyed an open fire last night
Reb meme you doing the best you can.

They both living their best life whilst eating old free curry from just eat.

Concerned about lack of chicken.

When i worked for a supermarket chicken was called vap value added product.

So how exactly are they adding value to the sheep lives.

By the way im staring out my window thinking its raining what a shame.
If anyone wants to know what im up to im pottering around the house this morning loving life.

I may post a pic of my kids on my insta but fear the lighting may not be good enough and getting the best photo may take time.

I best go get dressed now then suck my tummy in as i do a selfie in my partially dirty mirror.

Its a mum day today sadly. I have to do 2 school runs in the rain.
Also a meeting with school.

Then to add insult to injury i will get soaked whilst wearing my new # regatta raincoat that sadly they wouldent gift me.
I sadly dont have a real life to sit next to but discovered on you tube i can have a real fire so we can all bask in the idea of a real fire in our cosy chunky knits its very hygge.

I need to remind everyone that despite the weather im a very positive person.

Reactions: 6
Here you go my lovelies.

We can all have a real fire to enjoy
10hours with sounds

If its exiting enough to put on both the humdrums stories then its just right for us to drink our gin next to.

Reactions: 4
Did i mention my walk to school means going via the council block flats so reb we can all walk and admire the local scenery its good for our soul.

I best go dig out the hunters and joules wellies.

I will then ignore all mums in playground

I can pop into my local butcher and get some bacon.
Im happy to show my receipt to prove that i paid for it.
I also have pop to tesco metro see if i can blag some milk and bread.
Whilst im at it shall i speak to store manager about future freebies and promotions.

I'm noticing a lot more AD this week, looks like the small grabby Mrs Meldrum with her low views has affected everybody. Let's she how she will lie next and poor more oil on the fire.

She was said to be disliked before this, those bigger YouTubers she was always desperate to grab aren't going to associate with her now.

This is why you should be nice to everyone, you'll see them again on the way back down!

Reactions: 1
She can just walk around with AD on her forehead to make it easier on her selg.
On a serious note yes hopefully this will higher the standards and they will play by the rules.

Reactions: 2
Thread on mumsnet so far allowed to stand

Some very angry people out there. It’s not just here

Oh god, are we going to be bombarded now with inspirational quotes and self care messages!!! Poor wee sausage, she’s clearly been stressed over not being able to get away with fooling her ???? ! That would be a great title on a new thread.... Little Reb Peep and her stupid Sheep!!!!! ???

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.