Mrs Meldrum #4 Boobs & Ad's Galore, The Busy Life Of A Scotty Spon Bore (The Meldrum Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s threatening everyone with the Police !!! What crime has been committed??? As far as I’m aware having an opinion or saying someone is false is not a crime in this country ?
It’s all bollocks!!! It’s because we still here?

She keeps saying I can trace your IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) very easily. It’s a load of nonsense. Waste of police time if she had reported it. Again spoilt brat mentality. I’ve tried to give her the benefit of doubt but I’m sorry when she started saying I will go to the police I unfollowed and realised you were all right. Does she actually think that is the best use of police time & public money when real crimes are being committed? What an utterly awful woman. She should hang her head in shame. You cannot threaten people just because they refuse to make you rich. Mrs Meldrum needs to take a very long hard look at herself right now. As for her parents and so called friends one of them needs to give them a serious talking to. Their family situation needs some clarity and a steadying of the shop in my opinion as an older woman. If she does read this I hope she seriously considers what an example she is setting to those girls.

I am beyond despair for those children

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.