Mrs Meldrum #39 Lee. Before you go on the dole tell us what's in your hole.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s upsetting that her saved kitchen inspo on Pinterest is pretty much my actual kitchen. Might have to get myself a new kitchen if she ends up with a similar one to mine!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Meldrums are not entirely sure when they will be returning 🤫 friend of a friend.

Edit. My friend told me a few days ago they’re unsure when they will return but they definitely want to.
Love your profile pic that had me laughing LOL. I would assume they have to I mean who’s going to kindly gift them their clothes, food, furniture, holidays......the list is endless. Not only that but who would massage Little Bo Peep’s ego for hours on end if she lost her sheep. And think about all that glorious eyeing her hot self up in a camera lens time she would miss out on 🙄 she won’t give it up she loves herself too much for that she’s just billy bullshitting LOL.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
i bought the mop too, after pentland was flogging it beginning of last year. not bad actually

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
@Youbelter! That photo cracks me up!

They don't know when they'll be back but want to be? Any idea as to why they're waiting?
That’s literally all I know, sorry. No idea why they’re waiting but my friend who is friends with them told me that they want to come back but not sure when they havnt made a decision. That may have changed from a few days ago but from what she said they definitely want to come back! Sorry I can’t say more I will give myself away 😀 looks like we will be seeing a lot more of the Meldrums 😏

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
They’re probably playing it by ear now the follower numbers are going up even in their absence.

I’m ready with the popcorn to see how much of a cock arse job they make of the big return - because one things for sure, it won’t go smoothly :m

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Of course they want to come back! Easy money for very very little work!! I really hope Brands choose other people rather than her.

Reactions: 24
Anyone been following Unmumsy Mum’s Q&A on stories today? I like her. She’s not as egocentric as the instamum crowd. I liked her comment along the lines of “not all people who have a different opinion are trolls”.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
i love the unmumsy mum, shes managed to keep it real and not sell out

Reactions: 21
I bought the mop as well. Hahahahahahahaha. I love it though. Bought mine when Louise Pentland used hers. Annoyingly though I paid top dollar. Think it was almost thirty quid and they sell them in Home Bargains now for about seven quid. lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.