Mrs Meldrum #38 Liar, Liar, Gym Pants on Fire 🔥

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she'll be back on sunday....there will be another apology post, this time i feel she will have been made to have PR team write it for her....she will engage half heartedly with it by liking a few comments and commenting a standard 'thanks' a few times.....then the big comeback will start

a family pic....what are you all doing this weekend type....we are off for a lovely walk...this will be a testing the water post, two word answers to sheep, max
might get another one later along lines of 'we've had a lovely day'

then

prepare yourselves....the big sell!! all those ads she couldn't put out? she will go for it bigtime. might get a vlog featuring an ad...there will be no apology vlog til net week, once she's re established herself on social media

by wednesday it will all be back to normal

this is my prediction, anyone else got any?

Reactions: 47
I mean REALLY?? she asked to be PAID to visit a food bank and didn't even donate anything in return? LOL
Yes the vlog is still on you tube

Quite a few negative comments on it there not deleted as brand video.

Turned up empty handed
Went to Costa and shopping 1st

Ellas kitchen argued it raised awareness

Before the vlog there was Insta square saying about food bank but no paid partnership.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
she'll be back on sunday....there will be another apology post, this time i feel she will have been made to have PR team write it for her....she will engage half heartedly with it by liking a few comments and commenting a standard 'thanks' a few times.....then the big comeback will start

a family pic....what are you all doing this weekend type....we are off for a lovely walk...this will be a testing the water post, two word answers to sheep, max
might get another one later along lines of 'we've had a lovely day'

then

prepare yourselves....the big sell!! all those ads she couldn't put out? she will go for it bigtime. might get a vlog featuring an ad...there will be no apology vlog til net week, once she's re established herself on social media

by wednesday it will all be back to normal

this is my prediction, anyone else got any?
She’ll hide behind pictures of the kids for a few days, I doubt we’ll see a need-a-wee OOTD post til at least midweek.

And I think she will brazen it out and say nothing, with a team with fingers firmly on the delete button. I hope I am wrong but I can’t see her addressing things truthfully.

Reactions: 17
Do we think Lee might turn his Insta private again.

Remember when they had row he deleted 1k followers them was gone for 2 weeks.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I think it'll just be maybe a thanks for all the support and then she'll move swiftly on and forget it ever happened

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Yes the vlog is still on you tube

Quite a few negative comments on it there not deleted as brand video.

Turned up empty handed
Went to Costa and shopping 1st

Ellas kitchen argued it raised awareness

Before the vlog there was Insta square saying about food bank but no paid partnership.
What’s this vlog called? I want to look at the comments x

Reactions: 1
Put my prediction on previous thread

I reckon we'll see the 90 day transformation results on her return

Reactions: 10

A day in the life at fareshare
Mrs meldrum channel
Clock on profile pic then videos
Quite far down as was befure Christmas
It’s terrible. Also laugh at how she hearts all positive comments and ignores the rest!

Reactions: 6
It’ll kick off with a 90 day transformation from reb, she’s been busy tanning and getting her eyelashes done at her nail salon 😏 praise from the sheep who have missed her so so much 🙄
It’ll be business as usual with the ads. Spotted this afternoon pat the twit and Florence at the post office no doubt selling a few gifted items since they’re not getting paid for any ads this week #nae50p-pences

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just having a little look at the comments on the food bank vlog, as usual there’s a whole load of you’re so great etc. I was also pleasantly surprised to see a whole host of comments about how it was wrong of them to not take anything, wrong get paid to visit and even wrong fill the rest of the vlog with expensive costa trips and presents. Very tactless. However, there’s a post from a non photo’d account ‘Rubina Vali’ which is in confused English and is very weird. I was just remembering something I’d read about paedophiles who highlight images of children to other sick individuals using a code in the comments of you tube videos. The comment looks extremely dodgy to me. I would be very worried if these were my children there for any freak to be looking at. 😔

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Yep, she'll brazen it out with the usual kids in woods pic and 'what are you all up to this weekend?' post and not mention it.

Reactions: 5
I don't think she'll be back Sunday. She will leave it until Monday or Tuesday and then it will be thanking everyone for the so, so, so many messages of support whilst fiddling nervously with her necklace.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Does anyone here live locally to them and seen them skulking around this week?! Things at murder mansion must be as tense AF

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I enjoyed those 2 weeks when lee had his phone taken off him for going out on the town.
The only thing I am interested in from him is WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT SOUPY CURRY??

Seriously, I have to know.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.