Mrs Meldrum #36 We ducked this one up, didn't we Lee? Didn't We Lee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And so the tit show continues...!
Thanks to @tinkertailorsoldierspy for the thread name! Hope I’ve done this right... 🙏🏼

Admin edit:

Overview of the current Mrs meldrum KKK joke situation by @Tanne1999

• Racist joke in vlog

• No public apology, just blocked people who dared mention it

• Edgy tried acting like she’s not racist by giving Candice (a woman of colour - not sure if that’s the correct term - I’ve always been told it’s an appropriate term but if it’s not please let me know and I’ll edit it out as I don’t want to cause offence) a shout out on her stories

• Candice found out, addressed it in her story
Edgy is no longer following candice (people are wondering if she was to begin with or if she has been blocked)

• Edgy ran the 10k despite Poppy being ill and shoving a camera in her face all week and pretending to be mum of the year posing for photos

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 37
It’s going to be too much if it’s business as usual today in the Meldrum camp (as they tried to portray yesterday). This pretending that all is hunky dory when something major is going on within their business is something which really grates! Because whether they mean it to or not is portrays that they really don’t give a toss what they’ve done or who they’ve upset.

Reactions: 21
So an Instagram ‘celeb’ can only manage a few hundred pounds raised for charities and has 87.4k Instagram followers. Meanwhile, my cousin who’s not famous in any way and has 500 Facebook friends has managed to raise this much for a charity for the London marathon. 🙄

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Someone save me hours of reading the last thread (I thought I did but I’ve clearly missed something) what’s going down with the royal couple now?

Reactions: 5
Check out that wee bad boy belter of a Baltic title ma wee boss babe - goooooooo florrie!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Someone save me hours of reading the last thread (I thought I did but I’ve clearly missed something) what’s going down with the royal couple now?
• Racist joke in vlog

• No public apology, just blocked people who dared mention it

• Edgy tried acting like she’s not racist by giving Candice (a woman of colour - not sure if that’s the correct term - I’ve always been told it’s an appropriate term but if it’s not please let me know and I’ll edit it out as I don’t want to cause offence) a shout out on her stories

• Candice found out, addressed it in her story
Edgy is no longer following candice (people are wondering if she was to begin with or if she has been blocked)

• Edgy ran the 10k despite Poppy being ill and shoving a camera in her face all week and pretending to be mum of the year posing for photos

Basically it, I think 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh thanks- standard car crash behaviour then. It’s a full time job keeping up with her disasters, I’m still on fake tan gate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Is Messiah Kaeto a tattler?

I also like mrsb, I’ve watched their Center Parcs vlogs previously and they are a normal family, doing their thing. Pretty brave of her to stick her neck out.

Reactions: 7
She will be stuck between a rock and a hard place. Apologise publicly as she should and it highlights her massive mistake to her ignorant sheep. Don't apologise and she risks more tags and comments by other influencers.

Reactions: 10
They can protray their best life as they like to do, but there’s no way they cannot be affected to what’s happening. They can put up all the bullshit stories they want. She’s let herself down big style and it’s all over social media not just some gossip site

Reactions: 15
She didn’t shower/ bathe for hours after her run yesterday. And she’s clearly not washed her hair either.

Euuugghhh she’s just so grubby 🤮

And there’s no way she’s acknowledging what’s going on. Not unless it escalates and she’s forced to. By which point it will be far too late.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
So her knee is in absolute agony! The worst pain ever... so she’s gonna go to the gym and see if her PT can help her? Rather than rest, ice and stretch it at home and take an ibuprofen? Ok then....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
She definately looked like she was in agony though did nt she??? 🤣🤣 minimal eye contact again! Hope it’s not too sore to drive??? Or will lee be chauffeuring his belter babe? X

Reactions: 10
So she bleated on in her “life update” video that work was taking away valuable weekend time with the kids?!..yet here we are Sunday morning and she’s off to the gym! She talks so much shite it’s embarrassing.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.