Mrs Meldrum #35 You'd be better taking the stairs - nae joking!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve put a comment on her latest vlog querying the editing. Let’s see how long it takes to be deleted.

Whoever took the video off it - please send it to channel Mum. She needs to be stopped.

Reactions: 10
So where are the Meldrums off to on holiday? ✈
When are they off on holiday and who with? 😛
What did Lee buy her for her birthday? 🎂
No card or anything from the girls? 🤔
Will P have plastic cutlery only? 🍴

There was mention of where they'd gone to on honeymoon... Is this the trip?

duck me, are they tax exiles they stay out of the country so much? 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hello all! Normally I’m a quiet reader but finally time to say something! Posted on her stories saying about another 5.5 hour flight? They’ve only just got back off a free holiday and they’re jetting off again? Does she not realise how unrealistic this is for normal families? And if that’s traumatic for you to take your “feral child” on multiple holidays a year and you’re so so worried maybe wait til they’re older or actually parent your children?
Someone said yesterday about the washing line story leading up to something and now she’s trying to sell being energy efficient? Isn’t that what normal people do just to save money?

Reactions: 43
Someone should ask how energy efficient she is being by jetting off on her second holiday in as many months. Once again, brand not on point🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 31
She's an embarrassment. Hanging a bit of washing on the line and thinking that is her doing her bit to save the planet whilst planning to jet off on another holiday. Does she have any clue how flying is so bad for the environment.

Reactions: 26
Pat using a match as a candle in her birthday cake because he didn't know where the candles were kept. Jesus christ he couldn't even splash out a couple of pounds for a 30th candle what a bleeping grip.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Pat using a match as a candle in her birthday cake because he didn't know where the candles were kept. Jesus christ he couldn't even splash out a couple of pounds for a 30th candle what a bleeping grip.
Think he only bought a cake because we wittered on about it.... They are puppets I tell you 😂

Reactions: 11
Where are they flying to that takes 51/2 hours? Greece?
How many hours is dubai.
Cyprus was 4 hours last time i checked to larnaca.
Canary islands 5
Think cape verde is 6 as considered it once.
She must mean 2 flights unless Scotland adds extra hour.
Cant be states or oz.

God imagine pat in aya nappa doing his kevin and Perry go large impression.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Spotted on Inchmarlo today, wee ginge Lee doing his chores for Princess Verruca to come outside, hold the feral child and make out she's done something other than sit on her flat arse since she got home from her haul shopping. Yawn.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How many hours is dubai.
Cyprus was 4 hours last time i checked to larnaca.
Canary islands 5
Think cape verde is 6 as considered it once.
She must mean 2 flights unless Scotland adds extra hour.
Cant be states or oz.

God imagine pat in aya nappa doing his kevin and Perry go large impression.

MANCHESTER to Cyprus is 5 hours

Reactions: 1
The cake was a bit rubbish, I thought. Would have expected something more instaworthy or “homemade by the girlies” or something like that. Also expected to see a big welcome home/happy birthday from the girls in the vlog too. Maybe Pat put all his energy into the St Andrews ‘logistical nightmare’ instead!

Did her sister get married?

Reactions: 8
The cake was a bit rubbish, I thought. Would have expected something more instaworthy or “homemade by the girlies” or something like that. Also expected to see a big welcome home/happy birthday from the girls in the vlog too. Maybe Pat put all his energy into the St Andrews ‘logistical nightmare’ instead!

Did her sister get married?
I don't think shes got married I just think Verruca was just having a joke with her sister.

Bet princess reb was FUMING 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've looked. Manchester to Greece shows 5.5 hours between take off and landing! I wonder if she's taken that as the flight time and not allowed for time difference?!?!

TBH it was her 30th birthday bash. Where was her mums effort?
No nice cake? No decorations.
Are her mum and dad on holiday or something?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.