Mrs Meldrum #34 Jump up darling, you're not in your salopettes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poppy literally just looked like she wanted to say duck off filming me Pat in his latest story 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Poppy literally just looked like she wanted to say duck off filming me Pat in his latest story 😂
She did, what was the relevance of that story. Great it’s sunny outside here too. Poor girl, completely intrusive and pointless story....

• Sad
Reactions: 12
If Poppy’s face could tell a story it would be saying “oh for duck sake duck off and leave me alone with my lunch in peace you giant COCKWOMBLE! Isn’t it about time you found gainful employment” A beef pastry? Is that a posh way of saying she’s eating a Cornish pasty?!? Or is it Lee being a thick cocunt again. And as for this picnic lunch tit it’s called finger foods in my house lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
That voice of his would hypnotize anyone . Jump up Daaaaaaarliiiiiiing and well get your sleep suit on for nap time .

Reactions: 4
Good to see all that Ella’s Kitchen goodness on Poppy’s plate for lunch.

Beef Pastry
Ham
Cheese
Sweet corn
Chicken roll

Where’s the fruit? Where’s the balance actually? He’s pretty much opened the fridge, chucked a few things on a plate and that’s her “lunch”

As for the unnecessary filming her when she’s clearly shattered and has no interest in him, he’s a bleeping bell end.

Never mind, Mummy must be taking over the care of Poppy (while she naps obvs) and Daddy hits the golf course. Reb is all about the quality time with her children these days!

It didn’t even look fit for a dog.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Good to see all that Ella’s Kitchen goodness on Poppy’s plate for lunch.

Beef Pastry
Ham
Cheese
Sweet corn
Chicken roll

Where’s the fruit? Where’s the balance actually? He’s pretty much opened the fridge, chucked a few things on a plate and that’s her “lunch”

As for the unnecessary filming her when she’s clearly shattered and has no interest in him, he’s a bleeping bell end.

Never mind, Mummy must be taking over the care of Poppy (while she naps obvs) and Daddy hits the golf course. Reb is all about the quality time with her children these days!

It didn’t even look fit for a dog.
Yup. Bet your bottom dollar he didn’t eat that gross yellow food or her....

Reb is so good at supervising nap time, don’t know how she does it....

Reactions: 11
I really can't take credit for the thread title - it's so so organic, so so authentic, and straight from the horse's mouth!

No, Reb, I'm nae being a troll and calling you a horse, it's a saying. Similar to jump up, darling, you're not in your salopettes - which will now go down in history 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Looks like Reb is lifting her bad boy 5kg weights again 🤣
also new gym post looks suspiciously like an AD :sneaky:
p.s please gym shark this is my last ditch attempt at a freebie pair of your so so high quality leggings.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh, Poppy's face! Bless her, she looks so tired. It's the sort of face I give people when I have low blood sugar, and I'm about to lose my tit.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Noun. dahling (plural dahlings) (as a term of address) darling (imitating a posh or pretentious person) quotations ▼

Here’s him 🤦🏼‍♀️ This definition should have Lee’s pic next to it. I swear he’s getting more Made in Chelsea by the day but without the class, money or looks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.