Mrs Meldrum #32 We Love The Alps Don't We LEE. Love Boden, Joules & Ski As Its Free For Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome golden oldies
Fallen sheep

Come join us for discussion 32.

Sit by the fire with a cheeky hot chocolate
Watch the Meldrums ski and blag anything else that's free.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Those two are free loading Cocunts , the children are lovely , poor safiyah just looks so sad , I feel for her , her mum just seems to be in a big bubble of her , it’s not reality and won’t last , she’s crap at what she does , and lee should get a bloody job so she has to go back and be mum to those girls , they need routine not this circus of a life

Reactions: 14
To be fair, as annoying as he is, he does appear to be a good dad to the girls. Constantly encouraging them, has mentioned a lot how he wants them to take up a sport and they do seem close to him. He has taken on the sahp role with gusto as he should. She unfortunately has taken the "working full time" role to mean that she can do what she wants for the full time hours as opposed to actually working! Because she is at home, she doesn't have that need to see the girls and spend time with them cos she always sees them and thinks she is present.

I don't subscribe to the whole he should get a job etc etc. It's fair enough if she is the main wage earner however as has been discussed before, her time management is absolutely balls and she has become incredibly selfish.

Reactions: 28
I reckon the lack of insta stories mean they have had a shocker of a journey 🤣 I’m sure she’ll say someone approached her to compliment her on her wonderfully behaved children though 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I reckon the lack of insta stories mean they have had a shocker of a journey 🤣 I’m sure she’ll say someone approached her to compliment her on her wonderfully behaved children though 🤥
They are probably shattered and very cold.
Eldest went with school in feb the 1st might was big dinner early night then early start on slopes tommorow.

Reactions: 2
Yeah, they will be shattered after a 230am start and travelling. I don't think I could do it with kids (I'm aware that probably makes me quite sad😂, I'm just rubbish when the kids get knocked out of routine and get tired and whiny😂)

Reactions: 8
To be fair, as annoying as he is, he does appear to be a good dad to the girls. Constantly encouraging them, has mentioned a lot how he wants them to take up a sport and they do seem close to him. He has taken on the sahp role with gusto as he should. She unfortunately has taken the "working full time" role to mean that she can do what she wants for the full time hours as opposed to actually working! Because she is at home, she doesn't have that need to see the girls and spend time with them cos she always sees them and thinks she is present.

I don't subscribe to the whole he should get a job etc etc. It's fair enough if she is the main wage earner however as has been discussed before, her time management is absolutely balls and she has become incredibly selfish.
I don’t think that anyone is doubting that he loves his girls but how caring and “being a good dad” is it really to use your children for monetary gain when they have absolutely no say in it, and to put all of their private and intimate moments out there on the web for all to see? Being a good parent is all about about protecting your children and letting them blossom into the people that they want to be.

Reactions: 23
Have they confirmed it’s gifted? Guessing if it is they won’t post for fear of a backlash.

Reactions: 3
Feeling a bit depressed really🙄don’t know what to do without the gym posts!!! Hopefully there’s a gym where she’s staying and voilá!!!🤣🤣oh lá lá!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t think that anyone is doubting that he loves his girls but how caring and “being a good dad” is it really to use your children for monetary gain when they have absolutely no say in it, and to put all of their private and intimate moments out there on the web for all to see? Being a good parent is all about about protecting your children and letting them blossom into the people that they want to be.
Agree and it's not something I would do. However, there are lots of comments about how he should get a job and she should go back to being a mum and look after the girls full time. This is what I don't agree with, I think the sahp should be whoever is best suited to that role be it the mum or the dad and what makes most sense financially as well as emotionally for all involved. I don't think it makes him less of a man that he is the sahp. I think it just makes her an absolute bell end for using all her time for her and not for the girls.

Reactions: 11
Have they confirmed it’s gifted? Guessing if it is they won’t post for fear of a backlash.
Yes they did 2 months ago! Even tagged it as an AD but that was before they started ignoring the CMA and everything was #press release #press tickets #press trip.

9ED1FA22-07DB-43C6-AD45-9018CD46CAD6.jpeg

Reactions: 3
I wonder what Neilson expect out of her for their money. She may have to produce some actual quality footage and make sure all her facts are right.

Twil be a struggle.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They are probably shattered and very cold.
Eldest went with school in feb the 1st might was big dinner early night then early start on slopes tommorow.
They won’t be cold! They have Aldi skiwear!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve noticed her threads are really popular.

I swear the rare times I watch her she is banging on about not spending and then uploads pointless hauls.

Reactions: 13
Feeling a bit depressed really🙄don’t know what to do without the gym posts!!! Hopefully there’s a gym where she’s staying and voilá!!!🤣🤣oh lá lá!!
Now don't be getting yourself all upset😂. She was packing her gym gear, so there must be a gym on site😂😂😂. I'm sure we won't get away with not seeing her lifting those awesome weights🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.