Mrs Meldrum #31 Cocky Reb and hairbands galore, any affiliate left that she won’t forty four?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's tough as always to pick a title so many good ones.

Thanks to soldiertailorspy for this title.
I tried to keep it clean by not mentioning Lees hole.
Also by time they actually on ski trip it will be time for another thread it moves so fast.

Golden oldies welcome
Also newbie sheep
Come pull up a seat and bathe in the nice warm orange glow to watch the next tit show.

Even if you wear daft head bands and enjoy bad boy poached eggs you welcome.
We all victims here.
All affected by their greed and idiocy.
Even when it's lee .

On the Meldrums right now
It's ads galore and being an affiliate whores

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
At first glance I thought fourty four was the number of #ads the Selldrums had not declared this month.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Aww Rebs got a sore throat and feels dizzy but still going the gym tomorrow and Lees got a cold 🤧😷🤒 boo hoo .... maybe it’s your bodies way of saying give it a rest re: the gym, I’m sure you’ve some
Kiddy free mooching to do instead!

Reactions: 9
Both yapping about feeling sick. Imagine how poor Poppy feels. Forever getting colds and continually being marched around the woods behind murder mansion.

Reactions: 18
Shut up and stop your moaning , if your that so so so unwell the last thing on your mind is a rammy session in the morning . No doubt you'll need to take to your bed once the girlies are home and leave poor unwell Lee to mind the mansion

Edgy: "I'll link it down below". She never bloody does! So lazy.

Where is the 3 weeks worth of content you had?! Aye, right.

Florrie's room tour is just sad - so, so many #kindlygifted things lying around, gathering dust.

Sorry for the double post - watching the vlog now and I have more points to make.

1) The bed. She wishes she'd "choosed" biegey grey rather than dove (fit?!) grey. Shame she didn't know in advance what shade of #kindlygifted bedside tables Oak Furniture Land would sling their way..

2) The tacky af unicorn sticker thing. "It's better quality and more expensive than Safiyah's". Why does she feel the need to point that out?

3) Back to the bed. Of course F gets the sentimental family heirloom bed.

4) Any company who sends her a light fitting will be added to the ban list. Nothing wrong with the light that's there.

They genuinely don't know they're born.

Last edited:
Can someone tell me how on earth they have afforded that house , he doesn’t work ? And the house before was a nice family home , they must be in loads of debt

Reactions: 6
Rammi won't thank her for taking germs into the gym. Plus which you aren't meant to weight train if you have any form of virus/bacteria cos it can be pushed around the body and into the heart.

Reactions: 7
I started following reb when the “insta mummies trend” was first gaining traction, didn’t mind her & she wasn’t offensive.. BUT she was the first one that I realised was just AD after AD with no real content, then when the whole ASA/declare gifts etc came about and she did the whole I have anxiety, so, so stressed - talking in her little girls voice I knew I’d been duped!
I get so cross with the nonsense she posts, ill thought out stories & all about me. I’ve given up watching her vlogs as they’re just cringey now.
I get needing me time when you have 3 children (all of mine are pretty much the same age as hers) and it IS exhausting, but she doesn’t actually parent??! She’s completely unrelatable & the more tit she posts about pushes her further away from just being a normal “working” *snort* mummy! (And THAT quiz about who does what - poor Mr M, could he BE anymore emasculated??!)
I honestly think if she actually gives a tit about her brand & wanting to keep up her followers she needs to go back to the drawing board! Be honest, be real, not “ohhh I’ve had a million messages asking where I got this clearly labelled Nike top, swipe up to bring me more ££!” Or forcing the children to play the part, so not fair.
And yes she quite clearly comes on here to read about herself, why not take heed of the feedback from everyone??!
So I’ll end my rant there... being up since 4.30am is not good for me! :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 39
It won't be long before the UK bring out the strict privacy laws that the French already have. That will be the end to these vloggers who plaster the internet with photos and videos of their offspring.

• Heart
It won't be long before the UK bring out the strict privacy laws that the French already have. That will be the end to these vloggers who plaster the internet with photos and videos of their offspring.

View attachment 9566
This is interesting! It's v sad that these parents don't respect their children's privacy. They're actual little humans who will grow to adult humans and its so wrong to share every detail about them when they cannot consent.

If she was that poorly she wouldnt be able to go the gym!! Get over your self Mrs M!! But what’s the bet she goes then feels even worse and can’t do anything all day because a she’s so poorly and she will have another ‘slow day’ while her slave looks after their children!! God forbid he can’t be poorly she would tell him to man up and get on with it!!! 😂 also isn’t he meant to be playing golf all Saturday what a coincidence she’s now poorly just in time!! Poor sod he will have to cancel or she will get grandparents too take them all!! She can’t possibly cope looking after all three on her own!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 16
If lee went back to work imagine how much more relatable they would suddenly become. I’m not saying he should go back to the rigs 3 weeks a time, even a Monday-Friday job. He’d Get his manhood back and reb would have to be a mum again 🙈 win win!
Anyone else feel like she can’t stand him either. To be fair he’s so ‘saft’ he makes me feel more of a man! (29 year old female here!)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If lee went back to work imagine how much more relatable they would suddenly become. I’m not saying he should go back to the rigs 3 weeks a time, even a Monday-Friday job. He’d Get his manhood back and reb would have to be a mum again 🙈 win win!
Anyone else feel like she can’t stand him either. To be fair he’s so ‘saft’ he makes me feel more of a man! (29 year old female here!)
Relatable maybe. But the fact is they will continue to run their channel in a misleading and dishonest way. Not declaring ads, not sincerely engaging with followers, selling any bit of tat that comes their way, blocking/deleting followers and comments and producing, now what is extremely poor content.
So in my opinion even if he went to work now, there's tit all left and it's all their own doing.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.