Mrs Meldrum #30 Almost ski time, still lots of me time, life’s carefree for the insta wannabe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love the new title.
Thanks sharing todays beauty of an outfit.
Its awful its like shes trying to immigrate London yummy mummies think dress like a mum /mod/ cmemnie Telford crown.

Reactions: 8
So Lapdog Lee has been a stay at home dad for more than 2 years and today was the first time he has taken the kids to playgroup!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is it just me or has she failed YET AGAIN to correctly declare her White Company #ad on her stories??

Reactions: 8
Those dungarees & head wrap ...is she auditioning for a Bananarama reunion?? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Jesus christ. She had to point out she didnt get paid to annonce the last two give-away tickets. She is so greedy it is disgusting.
And she screams anxiety when she gets criticized 🤮

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I feel that when she says the word ‘edgy’ she is talking to us tattlers 🤣

She will definitely fob the kids off when Lee is away on the stag do...where she could actually have an idea for a video ‘day in the life - solo parenting mum of 3’ watch this space 🤣😳

Astounded that she is giving away names/DOBs on that ancestry website...she is so effing thick!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Will wait for the anxiety card to be played when Lee is away to explain why the kids are with Nana and she needs some "self care"

Or some provocative posting in her grundies (hope they're not the ones she wears for hours after the gym 🤢) to entice Lee home

• Sick
Reactions: 15
On the first slide at the top... but bloody hell 3 ads in not even 24 hours!!
I can’t see it on any of the slides??
I guess it just proves the lack of transparency, shouldn’t it be on every story that contains the advertised products if it is a paid partnership?!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.