Mrs Meldrum #29 Primark knickers on the gram, Rebs fave hobby is to scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but muddy mummy is getting as bad as Reb. No help with the children??? What does she think the majority of us do? I never have any help with the children!!!

But then the rest of her stories were of her at the gym and then her off out for a curry with the girls???! So you’ve apparently not got help with the kids but you can manage to leave them to go to the gym and go out??! Seriously these people need a HUGE reality check

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Have none of them realised that they are their very own children, made by them, to be cared for by them?
And kids are fun! Having kids is fun.
Yes there are bits that try my patience but it’s mainly good.
I get a bit fed up of the moaning and mumping and how “motherhood” is just so hard 🙄
It’s looking after little humans, it’s what we are made for.
They should try and enjoy it🙄🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Would someone please gift Reb some salon quality hair products...2 home bargains hauls she has been hinting...the poor soul!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Have none of them realised that they are their very own children, made by them, to be cared for by them?
And kids are fun! Having kids is fun.
Yes there are bits that try my patience but it’s mainly good.
I get a bit fed up of the moaning and mumping and how “motherhood” is just so hard 🙄
It’s looking after little humans, it’s what we are made for.
They should try and enjoy it🙄🤷🏻‍♀️
Maybe these vloggers are gifted their children by a sponsor, they don't seem to realise they've to look after them! Some seem to care as much for them as a freebie pot of olay!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There’s a young lad who went missing in the area back in a November. Has she ever mentioned him? I wouldn’t expect vloggers to mention every tragedy in the world as there’s so many in the news but this one is very local.

Even though it’s important to keep him in everyone’s thoughts if she’s not mentioned it before I’d hope she doesn't do it now because that’s rather insensitive just because it’s been mentioned on a site she never reads.
She's barely spoken about a charity she's supposed to be raising money for, she definitely won't be talking about anything if there's nothing in it for her! *cue fundraising chat tomorrow 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is she channeling her inner Cruella with that top she had on today?

I'm glad Mrs M is enjoying her retirement, after all she's hanging round with OAPs of Inchmarlo acting like she's one.

FFS, if she's like this when she's not even 30, I dread to think what she'll be like when she's 60!

• Haha

MrsM, do something nice. Share that the food bank you visited is appealing for donations. It duesnt have enough to keep up with the demand. 😒

• Wow
Reactions: 17

MrsM, do something nice. Share that the food bank you visited is appealing for donations. It duesnt have enough to keep up with the demand. 😒

You mean after amazing blogger extraordinaire Mrs m visited and advertised the food bank they are struggling again 🧐 who’d have thought it, much like her delusional comment on how people who use the food bank “look normal” to her. She did a poor job the first time trying to hide the fact it was an AD, turned up empty handed and then shat all over it as usual. unless they sponsor her to come back, she will keep quiet 😟

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Guys remember she does give to her local food bank in the villaaaaaggge in the shape of a reverse advent and she shops in charity shops..you will recall that from last week, a wander in to buy a second hand book that she then had an affiliate link on her stories for to purchase a brand new copy so she could make some money from it.

Has she even had the decency to thank those who have donated to her 10k run? They have at the end of the day helped her exceed her woeful target.

Will await that also at some point today how so so blown away she is by everyone’s super kind generosity getting behind her and her first 10k post children, that’s a bigger thing for her than the fact she’s running it for charity. She should be down at Dee Court and vlogging to show exactly how her as an ambassador for the charity doing the run and raising money helps this cause. Alas, if she’s not negotiated a fee to cover such a visit I doubt very much she’ll do it. Plus she’ll never fit it all in with her gym and pensioners walking sessions she’s now partaking in around Inchmarlo Retirement Complex.

Such a super fun busy week ahead - Disney on Ice which she hasn’t paid for but instead has been paid to attend, the gym, some more walks and coffee dates, nails done, a girly weekend away with just the small inconvenience of parents evening but will get in and out as quickly as possible as situations that involve her interacting with people who aren’t permanently licking her arse gives her anxiety.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
When I saw her stories yesterday my first thought was that she had spent this past weekend not doing anything nice with the girls. Surely if you know that you're away for the following weekend then you would be doing lots of nice things,or at the very least actually be present for your kids. NOT spending the entire time away from them in the gym etc! Really stood out for me, grrrrr 😡😤 I hope she has to sit on a teeny tiny chair for parents evening. Maybe she should take her #gifted love seat along🤣 IF she bothers to go of course!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hey Guys

Can we just take a moment to appreciate the Queen of Crafting, Best Selling Author on Crafting with Your Child, Number One in some random book category ( not crafting 😝), Reb's take on "Easter bonnets we HAVE to do for school and nursery"...........pop into home bargains and spend " a couple of quid or something" on the Hello Fresh version of crafting.....yes your very own prepacked Easter Bonnet Kit, no thought, inspiration or effort required. Comes complete with bonnet and even some super cute Easter "boonie" heads 😮

And as a bonus you can use it to bulk out your second Home Bargains haul of the month! Now that's aspirational !😉
At least it won't be welly gate mark 2 !

• Haha
  • Wow
Hey Guys

Can we just take a moment to appreciate the Queen of Crafting, Best Selling Author on Crafting with Your Child, Number One in some random book category ( not crafting 😝), Reb's take on "Easter bonnets we HAVE to do for school and nursery"...........pop into home bargains and spend " a couple of quid or something" on the Hello Fresh version of crafting.....yes your very own prepacked Easter Bonnet Kit, no thought, inspiration or effort required. Comes complete with bonnet and even some super cute Easter "boonie" heads 😮

And as a bonus you can use it to bulk out your second Home Bargains haul of the month! Now that's aspirational !😉
At least it won't be welly gate mark 2 !
Thought the exact same thing! Surely they have enough craft in the pantry of doom to decorate a bloody Easter bonnet.. she’ll be so looking forward to the Easter Bunny coming too with some chocolate eggs after her giving up chocolate for Lent....

The Mother’s Day cards... how weird was that - some mother’s day cards FROM the girls... what there isn’t a page in the Hobbit & Me craft book on making a special card telling mummy why you love her on mother’s day?! 🤔

Reactions: 15
Thought the exact same thing! Surely they have enough craft in the pantry of doom to decorate a bloody Easter bonnet.. she’ll be so looking forward to the Easter Bunny coming too with some chocolate eggs after her giving up chocolate for Lent....

The Mother’s Day cards... how weird was that - some mother’s day cards FROM the girls... what there isn’t a page in the Hobbit & Me craft book on making a special card telling mummy why you love her on mother’s day?! 🤔
Is she not away on her girls weekend for mothers day.

Shes said in past shes not at all crafty.

N
Her own friends were most likely at work or looking after their own children. Normal mum stuff. Sadly Rebs can't relate to any of that!
I wonder with exception of kath that all her other freinds dont have on tap childcare, time to go gym 4times a week.
Perhaps some have jobs.
Perhaps some choose do child related activities focussing on what the kids may enjoy.

Walking with oaps even more random.

I wish lees mum would stop being such a doormat.

Reactions: 9
I wish lees mum would stop being such a doormat.
I don’t think that’s very fair. My parents ADORE looking after my kids and my nephews and niece. They actively seek out chances to do so and are always asking can they collect from school, take them out etc. Some grandparents just love spending time with the grandkids and would take any opportunity given. Maybe Lee’s mum is like that.

Reactions: 12

Giving up chocolate for Lent, but buying herself hobnobs and some other random CHOCOLATE biscuit treat because she'd never had them before.
Where do the checkpea puffs fit into this 🤔

• Haha
I don’t think that’s very fair. My parents ADORE looking after my kids and my nephews and niece. They actively seek out chances to do so and are always asking can they collect from school, take them out etc. Some grandparents just love spending time with the grandkids and would take any opportunity given. Maybe Lee’s mum is like that.
In addition to childcare she had poopy entire weekend when they went to dlp shes also painted every room in their house for them herself whilst they did nothing and moaned they couldent afford a decorator.

Its mostly poppy she has not the older ones as reb struggles to cope with a toddler abd relentlessly moans about her.

Most of it is reb choosing escape the children to do her own thing.
As all the times nana has the kids coincides with this

Even with lee and 2 grandparents near she moans how hard parenting 3 is.

Maybe it’s a bit too worrying for them, as they bleep their kids out and try to ignore the niggling feeling that they are putting their children at risk, and that there are strangers out there who feel they know their children.
More likely it just doesn't benefit them in any way...they hardly have a good track record of ever doing anything for others!

Reactions: 4
Lees losing quite a few instab followers weekly.

Reb still gaining on insta

But seeing some daily small losses on you tube.

I predict we will have this content coming up

Updated skincare/makeup routine
Updated morning routine
Vlog of her running the 10k
90 day reveal.
What shes packing in her suitcase

Shes away on holiday i next few weeks.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.