Mrs Meldrum #29 Primark knickers on the gram, Rebs fave hobby is to scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome

Thanks Amy amy for new thread title

Please bathe in nice orange glow
Take a seat and watch the show

Newbies and golden oldies welcome

Escaped sheep from the pen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Anyone else hear ‘sending scrounging emails to advertising departments’ when Grabbecca says ‘editing’
I think her begging emails must look something like this:

Dear kindly gifted/paid partnership person
Hi Guys I’m a hugely successful social media person - you tube is my jam I have a silver button and instragram which I’m super good on! I have over 200 thousand followers and can row 200 kilometres! I’m a mum to THREE girls - which I’m totally up for splashing all over the internet: no worries - from Scotland where I live and mooch and potter! I can sell sheep anything - hello fresh and just eat and Next even though they don’t deliver to my house. My house by the way is full of opportunities for you to so so so kindly gift me stuff. I take anything - sofas, beds Chester draws.- don’t worry if it doesn’t match I don’t. My 200k plus followers will definitely buy your stuff when you send it me! Im so good at fashun. Look books and halls with gift cards. I’m really into gym and fitness and me time and holistic and reiki and checkpeas. I also am an adventurer so send me on all inclusive resort deals (kids club ESSENTIAL) I can do a takeover on your feed and it is a totally organic fit for my family! No need to put #AD or anything.
Buy now before you can’t afford me
Edgy Reb

P’s also now a orthor of book #aff amazon link below

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Anyone else hear ‘sending scrounging emails to advertising departments’ when Grabbecca says ‘editing’

Hi Guys I’m a hugely successful social media person - you tube is my jam I have a silver button and instragram which I’m super good on! I have over 200 thousand followers and can row 200 kilometres! I’m a mum to THREE girls - which I’m totally up for splashing all over the internet: no worries - from Scotland where I live and mooch and potter! I can sell sheep anything - hello fresh and just eat and Next even though they don’t deliver to my house. My house by the way is full of opportunities for you to so so so kindly gift me stuff. I take anything - sofas, beds Chester draws.- don’t worry if it doesn’t match I don’t. My 200k plus followers will definitely buy your stuff when you send it me! Im so good at fashun. Look books and halls with gift cards. I’m really into gym and fitness and me time and holistic and reiki and checkpeas. I also am an adventurer so send me on all inclusive resort deals (kids club ESSENTIAL) I can do a takeover on your feed and it is a totally organic fit for my family! No need to put #AD or anything.
Edgy Reb

???????

Hey Reb, thanks so much for joining us!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Edgy Reb

Lol i totally think by some previous ad gallery her work involves sending emails and begging companies.
Scammer mum only have so many ads to go around.

If elle darby can write a letter or email
Im sure pat and reb are at it.

You spell just like reb

If only she do a advert for baloons and hobbits.

Maybe a nice cocunt flavoured naked bar be organic fit

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Finally been blocked. I liked a comment regarding the orange filter. Surely she is going to end up with no followers apart from this eones she has paid for?
That kitchen will cost a fortune. My mum just got a new kitchen from Wren, quite a small kitchen no extensive building work needed etc and it’s was over £15k! The size of that room it’s going to cost a fortune.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Finally been blocked. I liked a comment regarding the orange filter. Surely she is going to end up with no followers apart from this eones she has paid for?
That kitchen will cost a fortune. My mum just got a new kitchen from Wren, quite a small kitchen no extensive building work needed etc and it’s was over £15k! The size of that room it’s going to cost a fortune.
Was that your primary aim.
Doesnt seem take much be blocked these days.
I have no idea why i was blocked few weeks ago.
Yep we got wren to quote our small you shape kicthen.
Sister also has wren small kitchen 12k at least not including building work.

Reactions: 4
There is definitely a lucrative deal being dangled at the moment; offer of an extra vlog tonight and Melt has Mrs M's last 2 YT videos on his stories this afternoon. They are actively pursuing something BIG!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Imagine knocking down a wall, most likely need to put a steel beam up putting in a new kitchen just so you can fit in your fancy #kindly gifted/ never declared fridge freezer!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just watched Pat’s Instagram from this morning. I thought the Galvin Green top was like a poor man’s Calvin Klein until I looked it up and seen it’s clothes that golf wankers wear. See he’s been listening to BBC Scotland and memorized the game analysis cause no way does he know anything about football. People that support RFC fall into two categories. Born and bred hardcore Rangers fans or glory hunting little cockwombles like him who just pick the best team.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Imagine knocking down a wall, most likely need to put a steel beam up putting in a new kitchen just so you can fit in your fancy #kindly gifted/ never declared fridge freezer!!
Yes reb might say they need to install lidls to support the wall knowing her spelling and building knowledge.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Welcome to the blocked list, ???.
Me for asking how the yoga was going in January, that was a few weeks after she allowed a beating of me from her chav section of sheep after commenting on the increased local needs for food banks in Aberdeenshire following the economic downturn. Guilty conscience Verruca! Blocked! ???

• Haha
There is definitely a lucrative deal being dangled at the moment; offer of an extra vlog tonight and Melt has Mrs M's last 2 YT videos on his stories this afternoon. They are actively pursuing something BIG!
Whoring about at Meldrum Towers....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just watched Pat’s Instagram from this morning. I thought the Galvin Green top was like a poor man’s Calvin Klein until I looked it up and seen it’s clothes that golf wankers wear. See he’s been listening to BBC Scotland and memorized the game analysis cause no way does he know anything about football. People that support RFC fall into two categories. Born and bred hardcore Rangers fans or glory hunting little cockwombles like him who just pick the best team.
Hes not attended many games
Suddenly he acts like hes moon lighting for the BBC sport as well as the banachory branch if MET office.
Wonder if he votes for that krankie nicola
I just want to kindly gift him a string vest imagine how it empathise his big muscles.
But then Ramis like my muscles are bigger than yours and your wifey babe brings the boys to the yard.( I mean the unit/gym)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her advance for her "book" has probably come through as has the next campaign. They could do some decent content about renovating the kitchen including budget and paying for it. I know they won't, but it's what I would like to see ?. I don't know why they can't just be honest and say, got a good bonus from all those ads, it's allowing us to get new kitchen...that's why we do them, thanks very much. Instead, they will block any question, ignore it and everyone will assume the fairies did it?

He arrived at Ibrox with no Rangers scarf then gets in the stadium and produces one so I reckon he bought one off the vendors outside to make him blend in so they didn’t see him as the imposter he is or think he was undercover police ? I mean absolutely no offense to Rangers fans when I say this but I regularly got to AFC games and the Rangers fans are absolute animals. The other week at Pittodrie they were spitting and fighting with each other that’s how much brains they have they were actually infighting? I’m surprised Reb let his common side slip out she won’t be able to look at him this morning the common little oink he is ?

• Haha
Reactions: 18

I got blocked too for the exact same thing ?

Reactions: 5
Her advance for her "book" has probably come through as has the next campaign. They could do some decent content about renovating the kitchen including budget and paying for it. I know they won't, but it's what I would like to see ?. I don't know why they can't just be honest and say, got a good bonus from all those ads, it's allowing us to get new kitchen...that's why we do them, thanks very much. Instead, they will block any question, ignore it and everyone will assume the fairies did it?
Do you honestly believe they are paying for the kitchen though? I’m sure they have been begging kitchen companies since the day they moved in until someone finally gave in!

Reactions: 12
I have no idea! I would assume its free or they might get a bloody big discount. Unless they specifically say we have paid for this, I so assume it's gifted. My previous comment was more a pondering about what I would like to happen.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.