Mrs Meldrum #28 No chocs for lent, still lacking content, five star reviews, it’s all old news.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did we ever get to the truth about Rami..I noticed in that video she said she was gifted a membership, then got herself a personal trainer..still very careful wording for someone who would normally be keen to say she paid her own money for something!

Reactions: 12
Just looked at reviews on Amazon-clearly just sheep jumping on and not actually having bought it. Any comment which mentions “trolls” I have reported as they clearly aren’t genuine reviews just sheep doing as they are told and giving 5 stars

Reactions: 23
Just looked at reviews on Amazon-clearly just sheep jumping on and not actually having bought it. Any comment which mentions “trolls” I have reported as they clearly aren’t genuine reviews just sheep doing as they are told and giving 5 stars
Ha, I did too! And the 'review' that hadn't even received the book!!! They need to learn the definition of 'review'!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There are 2 types of people in this world.
Which would you prefer to be.

1. the people of tattle who believe the earth is flat.
  2. the sheep who believe that bish has anxiety.
? not sorry.
You forgot the 3rd

The stupid people who think people can tit hedgehogs!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thanks for the new thread cant believe Rebs on 28 and the Inghams only 26.

Just caught up on Instagram stories and I really cant understand her wanting P to watch TV just to have quiet time or settle down for a bit. When I want my non stop 2 year old to have quiet time or settle I always get out books and read to her or get out quiet toys threading, puzzles etc and have done this since she could move but never have I thought I need to get her to settle and watch TV it's what I actively try to avoid, but Reb really seems obsessed in getting her to sit and watch TV.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
She really can’t look at the camera can she. So shifty.
Day 1 of the book and it’s already splattered with negativity, fake reviews on amazon and mention of trolls. A video about anxiety, begging for 5 star reviews .... no words

Reactions: 22
Have emailed Amazon and suggested they review the feedback on the book. Advised them that she has requested her followers leave 5 star feedback on her Instagram - got a copy. This is reflecting a false representation on the book as the majority of 5* reviews are from unverified purchasers.
Have also advised this is the same for a lot of the negative reviews so needs to be fixed.

Reactions: 31
Boring! It’s just an endless cycle with her. Although with more followers on a grander scale this time. I used to like her content and watched every video but something changed and now I can’t remember the last video I watched.

I didn’t mind that she has a privileged lifestyle. I grew up in a well off family and have had a lovely life but I don’t like the lies and what happens when she’s caught out.

Reactions: 15
The sheep leaving positive reviews on a book they havent read asking the negative reviews to be ignored as they won’t have read the book. Do you think they understand the definition of irony ?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh and she appears perfectly happy in her insta stories. Not like someone with the world on their shoulders!!

Not worth my time anymore will delete from insta as well.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.